• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Coconut Flan

Lawson Bates 2

llg1234

Lawson's in North Carolina, so he doesn't have a baby human to pose with. Instead, he's got a baby raccoon (feat. crazy eyes).

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 5

Ivycoveredtower

for some reason Lawson is hanging out with Evan and his siblings put putting and going to McDonalds no sign of Carlin. 

llucie
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

for some reason Lawson is hanging out with Evan and his siblings put putting and going to McDonalds no sign of Carlin. 

Evan and his family lives in Nashville, and Lawson has said that he spends most of the time there lately so it makes sense that they have become closer. Also he was always super close to Carlin(so much that people even made incest jokes) i think maybe its his closest sibling? so its kind of cute that he wants to be friends with her future husband.

Edited by llucie

TeaELSee
9 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

They also have a professional recording studio in their home.

Nervous
AliceInFundyland

People made incest jokes about Lawson and Carlin? Ew. Just saying ew, no need to revisit the subject at all.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

Italiangirl

Elli from the fan blog has had Lawson for dinner a couple of days ago, and record a series of video in witch Lawson and her husband sing togheter. ..

llucie
5 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

Elli from the fan blog has had Lawson for dinner a couple of days ago, and record a series of video in witch Lawson and her husband sing togheter. ..

That Ellie started as a Duggar Bates fan, then family friend of both, running their blogs, and now even has a section on uptv website reviewing the Bates episodes (i doubt she is doing it for free, since she is puting her image out there, they have to be paying her something), and now promoting her husband singing.

Dont they realize she is using them for fame?

neurogirl
3 hours ago, llucie said:

That Ellie started as a Duggar Bates fan, then family friend of both, running their blogs, and now even has a section on uptv website reviewing the Bates episodes (i doubt she is doing it for free, since she is puting her image out there, they have to be paying her something), and now promoting her husband singing.

Dont they realize she is using them for fame?

They might not care if its a mutually beneficial relationship. She's positive about them and keeps their name out there too, as well as her own. 

Edited by neurogirl

AnnEggBlandHer?

Do we have a thread on Ellie and her various blogs? I’ve been wondering for awhile but wasn’t sure where to post asking, seems relevant to this thread now. She is so bland but still snark worthy for sure. 

llucie
22 hours ago, AnnEggBlandHer? said:

Do we have a thread on Ellie and her various blogs? I’ve been wondering for awhile but wasn’t sure where to post asking, seems relevant to this thread now. She is so bland but still snark worthy for sure. 

Personally i find her very boring. A leecher that any person with a bit of notoriety get. I still read her blogs though since she gets exclusive content sometimes.