IGNORED

Lawson Bates 2

Coconut Flan

Lawson's in North Carolina, so he doesn't have a baby human to pose with. Instead, he's got a baby raccoon (feat. crazy eyes).

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for some reason Lawson is hanging out with Evan and his siblings put putting and going to McDonalds no sign of Carlin. 

8 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

for some reason Lawson is hanging out with Evan and his siblings put putting and going to McDonalds no sign of Carlin. 

Evan and his family lives in Nashville, and Lawson has said that he spends most of the time there lately so it makes sense that they have become closer. Also he was always super close to Carlin(so much that people even made incest jokes) i think maybe its his closest sibling? so its kind of cute that he wants to be friends with her future husband.

9 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

They also have a professional recording studio in their home.

People made incest jokes about Lawson and Carlin? Ew. Just saying ew, no need to revisit the subject at all.

Elli from the fan blog has had Lawson for dinner a couple of days ago, and record a series of video in witch Lawson and her husband sing togheter. ..

5 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

Elli from the fan blog has had Lawson for dinner a couple of days ago, and record a series of video in witch Lawson and her husband sing togheter. ..

That Ellie started as a Duggar Bates fan, then family friend of both, running their blogs, and now even has a section on uptv website reviewing the Bates episodes (i doubt she is doing it for free, since she is puting her image out there, they have to be paying her something), and now promoting her husband singing.

Dont they realize she is using them for fame?

3 hours ago, llucie said:

That Ellie started as a Duggar Bates fan, then family friend of both, running their blogs, and now even has a section on uptv website reviewing the Bates episodes (i doubt she is doing it for free, since she is puting her image out there, they have to be paying her something), and now promoting her husband singing.

Dont they realize she is using them for fame?

They might not care if its a mutually beneficial relationship. She's positive about them and keeps their name out there too, as well as her own. 

Do we have a thread on Ellie and her various blogs? I’ve been wondering for awhile but wasn’t sure where to post asking, seems relevant to this thread now. She is so bland but still snark worthy for sure. 

22 hours ago, AnnEggBlandHer? said:

Do we have a thread on Ellie and her various blogs? I’ve been wondering for awhile but wasn’t sure where to post asking, seems relevant to this thread now. She is so bland but still snark worthy for sure. 

Personally i find her very boring. A leecher that any person with a bit of notoriety get. I still read her blogs though since she gets exclusive content sometimes.

• 3 weeks later...

Except Lawson being a duch, it seems they are working on house flipping. Is that a new thing? Never noticed it before. And why is the Duggar kid with them? I hope its not becouse of Katie! And after Lawson posting and deleting that Jana pitcure im sure there is something odd going on between Bates and Duggars. I mean odder than is used to. :?

4 hours ago, miss_batson said:

Except Lawson being a duch, it seems they are working on house flipping. Is that a new thing? Never noticed it before. And why is the Duggar kid with them? I hope its not becouse of Katie! And after Lawson posting and deleting that Jana pitcure im sure there is something odd going on between Bates and Duggars. I mean odder than is used to. :?

"Guess which two of us..." Well certainly not pretty boy Lawson :roll:

I believe most of the male Duggar offspring are into car and house flipping as a means of income. The Bates probably just helped Jason out. I mean, after all, they need to do something with all their spare time...

I was just about to post that photo. Here’s one from his Stories:

FD714DDD-6DD6-43D5-8AF2-BCA893DC1AFA.thumb.png.8818c5232ec5353d415b2b03b40b569f.png

It’s so nice to see Lawson giving these young men the good ole Kelly Bates “Pose seductively in muddy clothing so you give delicate maidens desires that need to be righteously fulfilled” treatment. :pb_lol:

And fingers crossed that shirt is from Zach’s failed political bid and not a current or upcoming one!

Since they are in Arkansas its pretty obvious it is a Duggar property they are helping with. Well Jackson is helping at least, Lawson is taking the pictures.

And by the way, Jackson is  growing out the awkward phase all the Bates go throught in their teens, and is starting to look like a handsome young men.

1 hour ago, llucie said:

And by the way, Jackson is  growing out the awkward phase all the Bates go throught in their teens, and is starting to look like a handsome young men.

In about 8-10 years that picture will be quite defrauding :pb_lol: but for now they look like little boys trying to act like Lawson. 

I'm in a Facebook group and someone got a shot before it was deleted. Obviously the work location makes more sense now... But has anyone else seen this?

tumblr_pb9axm8Yyg1uipssao1_500.jpg

4 minutes ago, GracieLou Free Duggar said:

I'm in a Facebook group and someone got a shot before it was deleted. Obviously the work location makes more sense now... But has anyone else seen this?

tumblr_pb9axm8Yyg1uipssao1_500.jpg

It’s being discussed on Jana’s thread if you wanna take a look

51 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

It’s being discussed on Jana’s thread if you wanna take a look

Thanks!

I vaguely remember talk (somewhere) that Jason had bought his first property about 6 months ago.  He seems so young!  But I bet that's what they're working on.

I can't believe we had a Fourth of July holiday without a picture of preening Lawson on his horse. I feel bereft.

On 7/4/2018 at 8:42 AM, VelociRapture said:

I was just about to post that photo. Here’s one from his Stories:

FD714DDD-6DD6-43D5-8AF2-BCA893DC1AFA.thumb.png.8818c5232ec5353d415b2b03b40b569f.png

It’s so nice to see Lawson giving these young men the good ole Kelly Bates “Pose seductively in muddy clothing so you give delicate maidens desires that need to be righteously fulfilled” treatment. :pb_lol:

And fingers crossed that shirt is from Zach’s failed political bid and not a current or upcoming one!

Why are they allowed to do this when the girls could never get away with it? I know the obvious answer, but it all leads to the same end result they don’t want. 

19 hours ago, HereticHick said:

I can't believe we had a Fourth of July holiday without a picture of preening Lawson on his horse. I feel bereft.

Trace was happy to oblige ;)

Trace's fundy pinup pic is another great example of @Illmarryyoujana's point that the Bates boys get away with poses their sisters never can.

16 hours ago, DillyDally said:

Trace was happy to oblige ;)

The horse looks like it is so so over all this posing bullshit.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived