IGNORED

Lawson Bates 2

Coconut Flan

Having a slight brain fart, what is the word to describe someone who thinks they're portraying themselves as one way but is truly acting the way they're saying they're not portraying (like Lawson is saying he's humble but we all know that's a lie)

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Nathans face here. If I was forced to be in the presence of that preening douchenozzle I would 100% be making that face too

Screenshot_20180402-151406.png

Lawson's new pose appears to be one hand in a pocket and the other gripping his jacket as he gazes off into the distance. I really think reality television was really bad for Lawson. The fame and attention has gone to his head. 

1 hour ago, Calypso said:

I love Nathans face here. If I was forced to be in the presence of that preening douchenozzle I would 100% be making that face too

Screenshot_20180402-151406.png

I just don’t know how he doesn’t see these pictures and bust out laughing at how funny he looks?! I know they are all Godly or whatever, but I bet some of the siblings have a chuckle at their pouting, posing model wanna be brother. 

As obnoxious as Lawson is (and, trust me- I find him 90's boy band obnoxious), he really does seem to love small children (almost as much as he loves himself!).

9 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

As obnoxious as Lawson is (and, trust me- I find him 90's boy band obnoxious), he really does seem to love small children (almost as much as he loves himself!).

You're nicer than me, I always just figured he thinks that the ladies love seeing a man holding a baby (Which I mean, he wouldn't be entirely wrong).

17 hours ago, candygirl200413 said:

Having a slight brain fart, what is the word to describe someone who thinks they're portraying themselves as one way but is truly acting the way they're saying they're not portraying (like Lawson is saying he's humble but we all know that's a lie)

Hypocrite. I think that’s what you’re looking for. And it would be a fitting description. I would also choose narcissistic to describe this man-child. 

looks like Lawson has a new single coming out this month oh and he looks just as douchy as ever. 

2 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

looks like Lawson has a new single coming out this month oh and he looks just as douchy as ever. 

Does he have any self awareness that maybe he...looks like a douche? Or does he honestly think this is the most attractive way to present himself? 

2 minutes ago, Joyfully_Unavailable said:

Does he have any self awareness that maybe he...looks like a douche? Or does he honestly think this is the most attractive way to present himself? 

I would guess the second one :laughing-rollingyellow:

4 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

I would guess the second one :laughing-rollingyellow:

Deductive reasoning would suggest that it's not working out too well for him...but I don't think critical thinking and SOTDRT go well together

16 hours ago, Joyfully_Unavailable said:

Deductive reasoning would suggest that it's not working out too well for him...but I don't think critical thinking and SOTDRT go well together

On the other hand,  13-year-old fundy maidens keep swooning over him in his Instagram comments.  Maybe he hasn't noticed that he's repelling most of the maidens over age 15

22 minutes ago, candygirl200413 said:

I just wonder where this reaction was when orange fuckface wanted Hillary Clinton dead

Lawson appears to have the intellectual depth of Jill Rod. I doubt he can even process a question like this. While most of the family keeps quiet about politics, I bet almost all of them have no issue with Lawson's post. 

On 4/2/2018 at 7:51 PM, Feministe9000 said:

I just don’t know how he doesn’t see these pictures and bust out laughing at how funny he looks?! I know they are all Godly or whatever, but I bet some of the siblings have a chuckle at their pouting, posing model wanna be brother. 

Um...so who is the nice looking dude on the other end??

9 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

Um...so who is the nice looking dude on the other end??

I would guess it is someone Trace goes to Crown with 

Edit: I think that's actually Jackson

On 3/13/2018 at 9:02 PM, Ivycoveredtower said:

Lawson loving himself again.

These people (Carlin does it too) post self-absorbed narcissistic photos of themselves with religious messages in order to make their narcissism acceptable. It's so transparent. 

But at first I thought you guys were being a bunch of bitter harpies finding fault with something that's sort of consistent (ego) with people his age, simply because he and his family have abhorrent beliefs.  

Then I realized his actual age. 

I had no idea he was that old!! 

2 minutes ago, RosyDaisy said:
1 hour ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Or a "special friend" of Katie's. I know she's only 17, but so was Josie when she and Kelton became an item. Same for Alyssa and John.

I guess we'll see though Katie seems to love her ice cream. :laughing-rollingyellow: Joke because she keeps saying her sisters have their guys and she has Ice cream. 

Trace does seem to share a lot of pictures with his friends if someone can read the ig handle on that picture maybe they can see who he is. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived