IGNORED

Seewalds 25: Jessa is allowing Spurgeon to "jump for joy", er, dance

samurai_sarah

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh, The bump in pic three isn't even jessas stomach. She is not wearing red.

i don't get pregnancy watch fun. They're all be knocked up soon enough, why scout every photo for an extra but of fat? It's not if, it's when.

Haha poor Spurgeon. He's really not enjoying being on that pony!

We have this big event each year called the Easter show (think like a State Fair), and you always see these little kids near animals like cows, horses, ducklings for the first time, only to burst into tears. Little kids are great.

I don't know if I'm just thinking of how Jessa basically said she wants to pop out a baby every 18 months or if she really is "glowing" in that picture but I'm thinking we're going to see an announcement around Thanksgiving.

Their first year of marriage was obviously rough (who's isn't?) but they really do seem happier and like they are growing together. I think that's one of the benefits of marrying young when it works out. You grow up together. I mean that can also make things really difficult but it can also make you stronger. I actually do have a tiny bit of hope that Ben and Jessa could become fundie light. I think as Jessa spends more time not living with her parents and Ben learns more at school, she could start to move away from that ever so slightly. A lot of people don't really start fully questioning their parents until they have been away from home for a while. She's not that far from home, but it's better than before. I think she will see Jinger move towards fundie light and see that everything is still okay. 

1 hour ago, Nefernandes15 said:

Yep she looks pregnant... 

I don't think she looks pregnant at all. In the 3rd picture it's the way Spurge is clinging on her that makes her look like she had a bump. I.e. His top meshing in with hers 

Yeah I'm not seeing it.  That would be my stomach on a good day.  Im not pregnant nor have I had kids.  I will say though, for those of us more endowed some shirts hang out at boob width giving a larger overall appearance.  It's a curse some days.  If she's still breast feeding, she might be in the big ta tas club too.  Although, honestly, I think she looks healthy I don't even see boob bump. ( can I trademark that?) 

I think the shirt is just flowy.  It's completely possible she is, though, and not really showing.  She is a Duggar, after all.

I'm guessing the "bump" is just her shirt, though who knows. I'm getting serious hair envy too :pb_surprised: it's so thick! [mandatory comment that yes, I hate the cult and her beliefs in general, I generally give fundies no credit for their cute kids/fashion/hair but just ogle them anyway]

Why wouldn't she carry Spurgeon? All docs say to continue your normal activities. Carrying Spurgeon and/or Henry around is normal for her.

As for her hair, while it's pretty I wish she'd chop about a foot off of it. But that's just me.  At the risk of TMI, I'm imagining issues in the bathroom.

I used to have hair about that long. I never had any issues with it in the bathroom - you get pretty adept at just automatically arranging it so that it doesn't get in places it shouldn't be. Often I'd be wearing it up in a pony-tail or loose bun when around the house, anyway. The main problems I had with it were lying on it while I was trying to sleep (I ended up having to put it in a braid every night before I went to bed), and it flying around in the breeze and getting caught in the car door when I closed it.

On 8/29/2017 at 0:34 PM, Bad Wolf said:

What struck me was that Jackson went to Jana for comfort, not his mom.

So I watched that video of him lost the other day, and they did not show him go to Jana. They just showed him sitting next to her. I'm not saying he didn't go straight to her and not Moochelle, but everyone keeps saying he went to Jana not his mom. They didn't show that, so we don't know for sure. 

20 minutes ago, JPickleDuggar said:

So I watched that video of him lost the other day, and they did not show him go to Jana. They just showed him sitting next to her. I'm not saying he didn't go straight to her and not Moochelle, but everyone keeps saying he went to Jana not his mom. They didn't show that, so we don't know for sure. 

Ok. I thought I remembered him sitting on Jana's  lap. I must have confused it with something else.

@Bad Wolf -  I, too, recall that he was sitting on Jana's lap.

@singsingsing - Me too, on the long hair. Car windows, doors... I always put mine in a messy bun to sleep. And clearly, I had "issues" in the bathroom. lol

9 hours ago, JPickleDuggar said:

It was edited. Like the Josiah/JB arm grabbing incident. Originally, it showed Jackson sitting on Jana's lap clearly very upset. 

I remember riding on one of those ponies when I was really little. The pony's name was Jellybean and all I remember was the pony in front of us kept pooping.

I'm lucky I'm not Jessa(in other ways but this is on topic) because if I was constantly under pregnancy watch, people would think I'm expecting all the time. Super short torso, if I have a bottle of water I look 6 months along. Jessa has 2 kids and her mid section is waaaaaaay flatter than mine. It's the curse of a slow metabolism also. I can't eat full meals without looking huge or feeling heavy.

8 minutes ago, OyToTheVey said:

I'm lucky I'm not Jessa(in other ways but this is on topic) because if I was constantly under pregnancy watch, people would think I'm expecting all the time. Super short torso, if I have a bottle of water I look 6 months along. Jessa has 2 kids and her mid section is waaaaaaay flatter than mine. It's the curse of a slow metabolism also. I can't eat full meals without looking huge or feeling heavy.

I'm with you. My food baby right now is gestating well. :P I'm super glad no one is watching my midsection. 

Yea, I have no clue if she is pregnant based off the way her stomach looks in those pictures. I do notice how flowy her shirt is and is typical of her style to try to hide the first phase of pregnancy with baggier tops.  It seems after she announces and loses the baby weight she is back in tighter tops, but during that preannouncement pregnancy phase her tops are always way baggier and flowy. Fashion is my thing and something I noticed pre-Henry announcement which caused me to speculate to myself. This is purely something I've observed and I don't feel like I'm speculating on her uterus per se, just her top choices. lol (Justification at its best, amirite?)

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived