IGNORED

Seewalds 25: Jessa is allowing Spurgeon to "jump for joy", er, dance

samurai_sarah

I'm kind of losing hope that one of the Duggar kids will break totally free, go hog wild, write a tell all, go to college, and just live their lives, but if one of the grandkids is going to do it, I hope it's Spurge.

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Jenn The Heathen said:

I'm kind of losing hope that one of the Duggar kids will break totally free, go hog wild, write a tell all, go to college, and just live their lives, but if one of the grandkids is going to do it, I hope it's Spurge.

I really want to see Israel Dillard be the one who does it and spills all the dirt bout Dewreck. There has to be so much dirty laundry hiding in that greasy mop. 

I do wondering if we going to see any true break aways from the first generation and do a tell all. Although I would love one from Joy & up especially one with Josh's experience or Jana/JD. I don't think any on the younger end James (that's the last boy right) and down I don't they would produce a juicey gossipy one nor do I think there would be much break away.

My bet is the grand kids. McKenzie would probably make my list just hearing about she remembers from daddy's downfall would be fun. Plus I don't think Josh & Anna would shun a kid.

The Dillard's offsprings I don't think one will be brave enough to. With what shared it feels like that they are trying to beat down anything that would be free thinking. I think this branch could be soaked in more to Jill's family background and maybe to other religious like cults.

Do think Spurgeon could be an author of a tell all. I can see Ben encouraging each kid to learn and form their own decision. Plus I can see Ben standing by and support the decisions they make. Maybe it to early to judge but I think they are okay with their kids have a free thought.

All I can say is Thank GOD for perimenopause, because those boys are making my almost dead ovaries quiver.  (HA see what I did there). 

Stoner Ben and his Kambucha (sp?) is cracking me up.

I honestly don't see any of the kids writing a tell all until after the last kid is either married or self sustaining.  They know what will happen to them and or their younger siblings if they blow up their parents world, and I think they are all close enough to their siblings they don't want to do that too them. 8 kids at home under the age of 18, While Jason would be fine probably James as well, Justin, Jackson, Hannie, Jenni, Jordan and Josie are all under 15 and the youngest 2 are only 7 & 8.  I wouldn't be surprised if in about 10/12 years we don't see a big tell all from one of them.

34 minutes ago, SuffolkNWhat said:

It's good to see the boys trying different foods, a long way from the TTC

I was just going to say that. Especially how appallingly the Duggars behaved many times at "ethnic" restaurants. Hell I remember that one time where Josh (?) took his sisters to an Italian place for dinner and they made total fools of themselves in a place that served essentially the most accessible cuisine to Americans.

My son and Spurge had the same due date but I went a week before Jessa gave birth. So it has been interesting comparing their development. My little guy (named Henry lol) has what I would consider below average-average motor skills (gross and fine). He definitely cannot handle utensils like Spurge can, and he can solve those shape puzzles but definitely not as smoothly or easily. However, I haven't really heard Spurge speak much and my guy speaks in sentences and is fully bilingual in two entirely different languages. So my guess is that Spurge has really advanced motor skills for his age but not necessarily equally as advanced verbal skills.

It tends to be one or the other doesn't it at first, both my girls were early talkers whereas friends children developed motor skills first. It all evens out in the end. 

That pic of Jessa and Ben in the car, I'm sure I'm wrong, but she has a 'glow'. A pregnancy glow? Her cheeks also look a little bit fuller? 

5 hours ago, Timetraveler said:

That pic of Jessa and Ben in the car, I'm sure I'm wrong, but she has a 'glow'. A pregnancy glow? Her cheeks also look a little bit fuller? 

I hope I'm right on this, but I don't think it's pregnancy glow. She's always had fuller cheeks in my opinion. 

Also, Jessa seems to love motherhood and their relationship seems like it makes them both incredibly happy. I sincerely hope it's just happiness from enjoying date night and not a pregnancy "glow". 

Mmmm i don't know. It could be pregnancy glow and she would be perfect on time with what it seems to be her schedule, but it could just be the happines for a date night

She looks the same as she always does to me. I don't know if I'm particularly good at guessing who's pregnant, but I knew Joy was pregnant as soon as I saw the picture of her and Austin at that Young Republicans thing a few weeks ago.

That said, if Jessa follows a similar timeline with baby #3 as with Henry, she would be pregnant now.

2 minutes ago, Jenn The Heathen said:

How hold was Spurg when Jessa got pregnant with Henry?

Five months.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived