IGNORED

The disappearance of Savanna Greywind

Shadoewolf

The search is on in Fargo, North Dakota for 22 year old Savanna Greywind. She was 8 months pregnant at the time of her disappearance, but a newborn baby believed to be hers was found alive in a neighbors apartment 2 days ago. They are running DNA tests on the baby and the 2 neighbors who had the baby have been arrested. If anyone is local, anything the general media coverage isn't telling us?

I really don't see this ending well. It's happened just too many times where the mother is killed and the baby taken. I don't get the best of vibes from the baby-daddy either but for now, even if she's not found alive it's closure for her family. I just hope they find her soon.

That's horrible. I hope they find her alive but I agree that even if they don't then finding her at all will at least give her family closure.

Yup just saw this. As I had suspected would happen but had hoped otherwise. Thinking the baby was cut out of her at the farm and her body dumped. So sad!!

This is unbearably sad but so grateful the baby is still alive.  Hopefully, this baby will will bring some comfort and joy to Savanna's grieving family. 

• 1 month later...

DNA tests done and custody was granted to the baby's father. The two suspected in her murder pled not guilty.

Archived