• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
elizasc

ATI Event on Mackinac Island this weekend?

elizasc

5b0e8e7e429e643c91f04eadd01da839.jpg

Spotted at the Ferry dock in Mackinaw City tonight. Any ideas?

Bethella

Looks like it's not ATI, I think it's the Michigan Petroleum Association/Michigan Association of Convenience Stores 83rd Annual Fall Convention at the Grand Hotel, Mackinac Island August 24-27, 2017

http://www.mpamacs.org/clients

Edited by Bethella

HumbleJillyMuffin
14 hours ago, Bethella said:

Looks like it's not ATI, I think it's the Michigan Petroleum Association/Michigan Association of Convenience Stores 83rd Annual Fall Convention at the Grand Hotel, Mackinac Island August 24-27, 2017

http://www.mpamacs.org/clients

I don't think most ATI families could afford Mackinaw Island accommodations and such. 

MamaJunebug
1 hour ago, HumbleJillyMuffin said:

I don't think most ATI families could afford Mackinaw Island accommodations and such. 

Bet the executives could! Nice to think of Mackinac not being pooped-upon by ATI'ers, anyway.

EowynW

I didn't see that location on the upcoming event list in the ATI newsletter. (Inlaws are ATI lite)

quiversR4hunting

Dang!! PAAM is on the island! I have presented to the family division of PAAM before but it wasn't on the island. (PAAM is Prosecuting Attorneys Association of Michigan)

I think it would be fitting if "the" ATI & PAAM were on the island at the same time because topics for the PAAM sessions: "Human trafficking" and "strategies on child abusive head trauma cases"

dripcurl

Earlier this month my friends and I got to stay in a fixer upper hotel that was empty, save for the owners since it is for sale, in downtown Oklahoma City for our friend's wedding thanks to some of her family's mutual church connections free of charge. All they knew was that the building had been used as temporary/transitional housing. After I chatted with the owner in the elevator one morning, he told me the hotel was a ministry center, and was mainly used for retreats back in the day. My bestie showed me that in her room, on the door, were some rules and regulations for the "Character Training Institute". This was indeed an IBLP center :tw_grimace:

Edited by dripcurl

formerpastorswife
On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 3:37 AM, dripcurl said:

Earlier this month my friends and I got to stay in a fixer upper hotel that was empty, save for the owners since it is for sale, in downtown Oklahoma City for our friend's wedding thanks to some of her family's mutual church connections free of charge. All they knew was that the building had been used as temporary/transitional housing. After I chatted with the owner in the elevator one morning, he told me the hotel was a ministry center, and was mainly used for retreats back in the day. My bestie showed me that in her room, on the door, were some rules and regulations for the "Character Training Institute". This was indeed an IBLP center :tw_grimace:

I remember staying there back in the day! That place was huge! Has to be a total beast to try to keep up and sell by oneself...