IGNORED

Little People, Big World 2

Coconut Flan

1 minute ago, seasonsoflife said:

Today I am not the least jealous of Audrey because I just got my BFP (3 of them actually). I am in complete shock and scared to death but this is an exciting day! (now just have to wait like 8 hours for hubby to come home to tell him).

Congratulations! :my_smile:

• Upvote 4

30 minutes ago, seasonsoflife said:

Today I am not the least jealous of Audrey because I just got my BFP (3 of them actually). I am in complete shock and scared to death but this is an exciting day! (now just have to wait like 8 hours for hubby to come home to tell him).

CONGRATULATIONS!!  That's awesome. :)

So Jeremy and Audrey have been parents for two days now.  Are they offering parenting classes yet?

Edited by Coconut Flan
Removed blank space.
  • Upvote 14

18 minutes ago, KnittingOwl said:

CONGRATULATIONS!!  That's awesome. :)

So Jeremy and Audrey have been parents for two days now.  Are they offering parenting classes yet?

Thanks, I am freaking out big time (I am a hypochondriac, started after years of strange medical issues, so this should be a fun 9 months :pb_eek:)

Telling you guys cause I don´t wanna tell people yet but I need to share it with someone (just don´t tell my real life friends hehe).

Haha, I can´t wait to hear they wise words on parenting. They are going to be ssso annoying.

Edited by Coconut Flan
Removed blank space.
  • Upvote 8

Just now, Mela99 said:

@seasonsoflife CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's wonderful! How far along?

Barely...I was supposed to get my period today, so I am not even late. I am going to have my blood drawn tomorrow to confirm though. But I had 3 positives today, they digital one says 2-3 weeks. So I know its ridiculously early, but I have pcos and I really thought it would take longer. 

• Upvote 5

Congratulations!  :wow:

In case you haven't noticed this one, we are on thread five of pregnant and parenting.  There are people there willing to share the journey plus tips they've learned along the way.

• Upvote 5

Baby Jackson Roloff is four months old already and he is as cute as can be!

Tori's use of "we" seems weird in this context but I realize this is a silly thing to snark on.

IMG_0118.PNG

• Upvote 8

Audrey and Jeremy posted an update on baby Ember Jean. She wrote always more on her hands during labor and some other stuff, you can check her Facebook for the whole speech.

Ember is a very cute, squishy little baby and doesn't have much hair but what she does have appears to have blondeish hair right now, I hope that passes her mom's test.

https://m.facebook.com/aujpoj/

IMG_0158.JPG

Edited by Seculardaisy
  • Upvote 1

Ember is so much like Jeremy, for the moment. Beneath that newborn old man-ish, I think she is allll Roloff. 

• Upvote 3

I hate myself because the first thing I thought was if she stared at her hands while pushing, or chanting always more during the process.

I'll go to the prayer closet now.

• Upvote 10

Jeremy's Instagram post:

I'm actually not rolling my eyes at his post for once. It reminds me a lot of how Husband and I felt when Velocibaby was first born. And the way they're looking at her with such happiness and love does as well. I'm sure he'll post something soon that makes me sprain my eyes from rolling them so hard though.

Little Ember really is cute. The cute is hurting my ovaries and making my newly reappeared baby fever even worse. Someone toss ice water on me, remind me that my baby is still just nine months old, and that sleeping at night is a wonderful thing!

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 4:56 PM, VelociRapture said:

Jeremy's Instagram post:

I'm actually not rolling my eyes at his post for once. I

Yeah...no one dislikes these two more than I do, but this was a perfectly lovely post from a new parent. 

Edited by Coconut Flan
Removed quoted image.
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, seasonsoflife said:

Yeah...no one dislikes these two more than I do, but this was a perfectly lovely post from a new parent. 

Give them time. It's only early yet. :P 

• Upvote 6

They already have Ember's Instagram account set up.  That kind of says it all about that couple, doesn't it?  

• Upvote 8
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Give them time. It's only early yet. :P 

Oh, believe be, I know. For every normal post we will get 50 holier than thou pretentious false modesty "we are learning to parent through Jesus" posts. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

Is it just me or is it really strange that Audrey hasnt posted any more pics of Ember to instagram? She posted the one to announce the birth but thats it so far. Not even in her insta story. For someone as fame whorey as her im surprised. Shes hasnt missed the opportunity to post several pics of herself....

• Upvote 4

@Calypso She "just can't" post pictures yet. "Sigh"

Spoiler

IMG_7733.thumb.PNG.023586daaa5c6e08f5735b2eb2d751c1.PNG

As if it's not her goddamn choice whether to post pictures. Either she wants to wait until she feels better/has nice photos/time passes, or they're waiting for a bigger exclusive magazine spread. 

It's so cagey. If you don't want to post pictures for whatever reason, that is fine. Your kid, your decision. Or even if you want to whore her out for some money! It's your kid! It's her college fund! But don't pretend like it's this awful restriction that has been placed upon you. 

Jeremy's insta showed them setting up for nice photos, so my money is that they've agreed to only release curated perfect photography of her or that they're angling for more money. 

Edited by zygote373
Formatting
  • Upvote 6
  • Love 2

I've never had a baby, let alone breastfed one, but my mom's description of the mastitis she got when I was a baby makes me have a visceral reaction whenever I hear the word. She had a 6 year old and almost 4 year old and me as an infant and she describes the pain being so encompassing that she had to crawl to the wall and pull down the phone by its cord so that she could call my dad at work for help. She doesn't even remember what happened between then and when he arrived.

So hopefully Audrey's isn't that bad and it clears up soon. One of the only ways through mastitis is to nurse it out, but I cannot imagine that would be easy a week in when you probably still have no clue what you're doing BFing anyway.

The problem with turning yourself and your life into a brand is that any deviation will feel/present like failure. I legitimately do not understand the desire some have to turn their life into a performance. 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

Does she read here? The instastory I screencapped above is gone but I don't think it's been 24 hours...she must have deleted it.

@theotherelise I agree that this is the downside of them choosing to turn their life into a performance. It's lose/lose. Either they rush and post stuff when they want to be spending time as a family, or they go dark and have people bugging them about the silence. On a certain level, I'm actually impressed that they are focusing on their new baby and not social media. I just wish they would own it if it's what's best for them.

(Though I will point out one other thing that occurred to me since my last post, which is that it's pretty hypocritical they're on baby photo silence when Audrey is the one who posted pictures of Jackson before Tori and Zach wanted them out....)

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

I'll bet that Us magazine has exclusive rights to their baby pics and they aren't allowed to put them out themselves until the issue hits the stands. LPB$. 

• Upvote 4

If they are holding out of magazine money, it will be interesting to compare the radio silence of now and how much they are posting on social media after. Will they be focussing on the baby or #AlwaysMore

• Upvote 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic