IGNORED

Little People, Big World 2

Coconut Flan

19 hours ago, Seculardaisy said:

Always more time in utero.

Always more time to avoid being pimped out by your parents.

• Upvote 7

Still pregnant blah blah long caption blah blah always more. Sorry for the extra snark but these two exhaust me.

Excuse the screenshots I am either a terrible millennial and can't figure it out or my iPhone isn't allowing me to directly link to IG accounts.

IMG_9876.PNG

Edited by Seculardaisy
  • Upvote 3

First I thought it was Jer and Auj and I was like oh course you get partner tattoos when you're waiting for a baby. Then I realized that wouldn't make sense :p.

Regardless, why would you ever? Matching tattoos with a partner/significant other always makes me nervous just cause God forbid it could end.

• Upvote 4

14 hours ago, candygirl200413 said:

First I thought it was Jer and Auj and I was like oh course you get partner tattoos when you're waiting for a baby. Then I realized that wouldn't make sense :p.

Regardless, why would you ever? Matching tattoos with a partner/significant other always makes me nervous just cause God forbid it could end.

Duh, don't you know that they are teaching the world to #beat50 and divorce is a sin? :my_confused: (kidding of course.)

This message that they put out deeply worries me, for one they encourage women to submit to their husbands will sexually. Audrey has stated many times that she feels that the bible says that "her body is her husbands" and "her husbands body is hers" and that you will never regret saying no to sex. So problematic.

And then the other thing that maddens me, is some spouses are ABUSIVE or completely negligent, do they seriously expect people to stay in relationships where they are being neglected by their spouse? My SIL is currently going through a surprise divorce because her spouse went off the deep end. Messages about how divorce is never an option are just so harmful and short sighted. 

Edited by Seculardaisy
  • Upvote 14

I have a feeling little Always More is working on there appearance into the world.

Audrey only posted once the her Instagram nstory (text saying where to buy silly baby outfits) and Jeremy posted earlier in the day but has been quite since.

Given they constantly have a long stream of Insta stories and probably have a publicity deal for baby photos, I'd say the baby is very close! (Given she's 41 weeks as well it's not like this can go on much longer!)

• Upvote 6

With Jeremy and Audrey going off social media yesterday and the real possibility of a baby being on the way, I wonder how they will feel about having a baby on September 11th if that happens.

My son has a mid September birthday and my husband and I definitely had the conversation about if a Sept. 11th birthday would bug us or our child. We decided it wasn't a big deal (and our son ended up coming after that) but I know many people do not feel comfortable with having 9/11 babies.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Seculardaisy said:

With Jeremy and Audrey going off social media yesterday and the real possibility of a baby being on the way, I wonder how they will feel about having a baby on September 11th if that happens.

I am not sure how they'd feel about it. They could make it seem like their child was a light on a dark day or they may not even think about it. It's rather hard to say. 

• Upvote 3

I have a friend born on September 11th. He turned sixteen the day of the attacks. It was a tough Birthday for him, but he jokes about it a lot now and it doesn't bother him anymore.

Honestly, I wouldn't be bothered by a 9/11 baby at all. It was a horrible event and I'll always remember what it was like to be a teenager an hour away from the city... but it's been sixteen years now. At some point the nation has to start moving forward (I obviously don't include those who lost loved ones or were directly affected, as they deserve the right to grieve and process as they see fit.)

If they do have little Always More today then I just hope they don't make it a big deal that she was born on 9/11. Because that would probably get pretty annoying for the poor kid.

• Upvote 9

my friend's son was born on 9/11/01, so today is his 16th birthday.  early on, a lot of people commented on the date, but it was always in a good way--a positive association with that day.  but no one seems to make the connection anywhere near as often now; it's the son's birthday, and that's all.

• Upvote 7

My cousin was born on September 11th. He turned two the day of the attacks, so he'll never remember a birthday where he is the only focus. I'm sure it sucks, but what can you do.

As for little Ruby/Poppy/Daisy, looks like she's avoided it. Apparently Amy posted on facebook that she was born yesterday. It has since been deleted. Whoops.

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/audrey-jeremy-roloff-baby-girl-birth-140829

• Upvote 6

Here's the link to the announcement:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/audrey-roloff-gives-birth-welcomes-daughter-with-husband-jeremy-w499518

Ember. I guess it's because they want her to be a light? Presumably they mean a light of God, but they also talk all the time about their campfires on the farm so I bet it's because of that too.

Maybe they didn't want to risk calling her Ruby and her not having red hair...

• Upvote 6

Baby is cute, mom looks good, and they look happy.

I'm mildly disappointed they didn't go with Always More. But Ember Jean Roloff sounds really nice to me. 

Well Ember, I hope your parents do right by you. Best of luck to you as you grow up.

• Upvote 6

38 minutes ago, StepMonsterInLA said:

Baby is born. Here is the name. 

Ember Jean

I believe it is Ember Jane.

Ember because fire and red hair I'm assuming.

cut baby and cute name.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

41 minutes ago, Seculardaisy said:

I believe it is Ember Jane.

Ember because fire and red hair I'm assuming.

cut baby and cute name.

You can believe anything you want but according to the US Weekly exclusive story her name is Ember Jean Roloff.  

• Upvote 2

Ember is um...interesting. However, with parents like Jeremy and Audrey, I am sure that her name shall be the least of her worries. Best of luck kid. Hope you're exactly what your parents dreamed of. 

• Upvote 10

Oh ignore my last post it is indeed Jean, sorry.

I either read wrong or the article I was reading was updated lol. Probably just me reading it wrong.

Edited by Seculardaisy
  • Upvote 1

Ember isn't too bad. Slightly quirky without being too unique for the sake of it.

Did the article mention red hair? I only saw a curly hair reference.

• Upvote 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic