IGNORED

Little People, Big World 2

Coconut Flan

On 8/11/2019 at 11:41 PM, Sky with diamonds said:

I hope Tori's and Audrey's pregnancies and deliveries go well.

Is Audrey going on  about the baby having red hair this time around? She made a big deal out of with her first child. Poor Ember might read that someday. 

To be honest, she really hasn’t said much about her pregnancy on her social media other than she did a podcast answering questions about it. I didn’t listen to it because I don’t have time but I’m actually pleasantly surprised by her lack of posting about it. I’m interested to see what baby 2’s name will be though. They seem to go for the off the wall hipstery names. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

On 8/13/2019 at 7:56 PM, JanasTattooParlor said:

To be honest, she really hasn’t said much about her pregnancy on her social media other than she did a podcast answering questions about it. I didn’t listen to it because I don’t have time but I’m actually pleasantly surprised by her lack of posting about it. I’m interested to see what baby 2’s name will be though. They seem to go for the off the wall hipstery names. 

Quoting myself to add that they apparently had a gender reveal party today and found out that they are having a boy. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

Jacob and Izzy are married. Tori has some cute pictures of Jackson and Ember in the wedding on her instagram.

• Love 1

I hope it works out well for her.  For some unknown and unsubstantiated reason I don’t trust that guy.  I hope I’m wrong, I like Amy and don’t want to see her hurt anymore. 

• I Agree 1
  • Love 1

I agree he doesn't come across well on the show, but who knows what goes on behind the scenes with editing, etc. Congrats to Amy, and I hope they are very happy together!

I do find it really strange, though, that none of her kids or their spouses seem to have liked her post or publicly congratulated her and Chris, unless I missed something in their stories. (I unfollowed all of them on instagram, great decision.) It could just be J+A/Z+T's really obsessive views about marriage and disdain for divorce, but Jacob and Isabel didn't say anything either and they're not as tied into the Beating 50 Percent stuff. I hope that's all it is, and not that Chris isn't a great guy. Amy deserves a good relationship after everything Matt put her through.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Isabel and Tori commented on her Instagram posts congratulating her, but that’s all that I saw. I always got the feeling that Audrey didn’t like her and also kind of looked down on her, which is a shame. 

Edited by mstee
  • Upvote 1
  • Love 2

Ah yes, I see that now. For some reason comments were turned off when I checked before my last post. Thanks for clarifying.

I agree about Audrey. Not sure whether it’s personal or whether she looks down on the divorce. If I remember correctly the separation went down around the time of Jeremy’s engagement, so right when we started seeing Audrey on the show. 

• Upvote 1

Audrey gives me a very judgmental vibe. I could see her blaming Amy for the divorce (thinking what more she should of done as a wife to keep her husband happy) rather than blaming Matt for straying. Pure speculation, of course. She’s all fundie wrapped in hipster.  But clearly she sees her marriage as special since she is constantly giving others advice about marriage. In my experience, people who act like they have perfect lives tend to be the ones who struggle the most. The other daughter in laws seem more down to earth.  I loved the Reddit AMAs where people talked about how annoying she is in real life and the one where the girl spoke out about how Jeremy basically dated her at the same time as Audrey and then was treated like dirt. It really showed that she is as obnoxious as we think she is. 

Edited by mstee
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

On 9/27/2019 at 10:19 PM, mstee said:

I loved the Reddit AMAs where people talked about how annoying she is in real life and the one where the girl spoke out about how Jeremy basically dated her at the same time as Audrey and then was treated like dirt. It really showed that she is as obnoxious as we think she is. 

Which AMA is this?

On 9/27/2019 at 9:43 PM, zygote373 said:

Ah yes, I see that now. For some reason comments were turned off when I checked before my last post. Thanks for clarifying.

I agree about Audrey. Not sure whether it’s personal or whether she looks down on the divorce. If I remember correctly the separation went down around the time of Jeremy’s engagement, so right when we started seeing Audrey on the show. 

There was an episode where Amy asked Audrey to come over and teach her an exercise that Audrey specializes in. In that episode Amy tells Audrey she is going on a date with Chris and Audrey just pulls a face. In the talking head she states that she “is for Amy and Matt reuniting” and that she loves and supports her mother in law but she made it clear she was preferring there to be a reunification of Matt and Amy over Amy or Matt dating anyone else.

Theres also an episode where Amy, Tori, and Audrey go out to dinner and Tori and Audrey grill amy about the chances that she gets back together with Matt.

My opinion has always been that “Beating 50 Percent” was started as a direct result of Jeremy’s parents divorce. Audrey has also mentioned in the past that her parents separated and got back together “so she knows it can be done.”

Edited by Seculardaisy
  • Sad 3
  • WTF 1

On 9/30/2019 at 3:49 AM, WhoompThereItIs said:

Which AMA is this?

I tried to find links via google for you but struck out. ? Sorry. Both AMAs are buried in this thread, though, if you go back and look. One is by a friend of the family and one is by the ex friend of Jeremy’s  

• Thank You 1

• 3 months later...
7 minutes ago, Sullie06 said:

Audrey had the baby on 1/8/20. Bode James Roloff. Ember and Bode...... ?

I have always liked the name Bode, I especially like that in their case it’s a nod to her maiden name which is pronounced the same but spelled differently (Botti.)

See my problem with this name is that I’m always going to see it and immediately think it’s pronounced Bohd, like when something doesn’t “bode” well, instead of Boh-dee, which is how they’re pronouncing it. I don’t mind the name so much but it just makes sense to go with the more popular spelling Bodhi. But, like I said in the baby announcement thread, I’m sure they’ve got some special reason they picked and spelled it the way they did, just like with Ember ?

Edited by JanasTattooParlor
  • Upvote 3

I like the name Bode too. And I prefer that spelling probably because I have only known people that spelled it that way.  Most of the kids I know with the name are in the 10-14 age bracket so I always assumed they were inspired by the skier, Bode Miller.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Fundie Audrey Roloff is upset about the half time show And directing people to the most ridiculous Instagram stories about why the halftime show was demonic. So in short Audrey Roloff is absolutely off her rocker. Here are some standout gems from the story Audrey thinks is good reading.

Spoiler

E934A484-2551-4D7E-A93B-48EF9E13EEB4.thumb.png.c8f85179f2fc077faf708d49dd89041c.png945CCE68-EB41-48F6-8F21-A12B56321ACE.thumb.png.57eb0d44a1e51953ccad6c223bf29f63.png

Spoiler

CCBE4925-5941-4543-800A-DAC7935FC637.thumb.png.aab60972e3e2d00c804e221d1c6b098d.pngCB1D28BC-794E-41D2-99F2-F5CC35CC41F8.thumb.png.d3e62d94e96fac1a7ae6d49890d59d25.png

Spoiler

12F8DA82-02B5-4D24-8A90-5626DA414617.thumb.png.57673566f397e395a04c26dd84021b14.png05136845-2C9E-44A5-A836-C37A51FD0E6D.thumb.png.18d23c798d3b6f878b62b87f72e7f332.png8B1E1E50-1052-4FD5-A007-D360ED992213.thumb.png.46a6ae699d1ac7e3595908402d849b9d.png

Spoiler

5C92BC65-66F2-4F7B-A066-4F5D314742CB.thumb.png.7fc24f0f8108784aeb60ae54b87f2f3c.png142E7188-FA9A-40CD-AD15-93D670336ACF.thumb.png.6003ad3d90cb7abd7d2b3df9bb13734c.png

Pretty sure the girls and cages was suppose to represent Trump's camps. I dunno if she's pretending she doesn't know that or if she actually just doesn't have that kind of reasoning skills.

• I Agree 5

11 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

Pretty sure the girls and cages was suppose to represent Trump's camps. I dunno if she's pretending she doesn't know that or if she actually just doesn't have that kind of reasoning skills.

This is what I saw when I was reading about some of the imagery used for the performance. It said that was the specific intention of that piece. I can’t imagine how deluded and crazy you would have to be to twist it so strangely like that. Even my extremely conservative stepmother thought it was a wonderful performance and didn’t say a single word about the dancing or clothing which is what most people seem to be taking issue with if they’re taking issue at all. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

God is Gray did a video about the leaders (the Jacobsons)  of home church Jermey and Audrey went to in Bend. It included an interview with one of the Jacobsons daughters.  Jermey and Audrey still paying the Jacobsons money for mentoring. The Jacobsons advocate Pearl style child training. Jermey and Audrey did blanket train Ember but don't say that they used corporal punishment to do it. 

• 3 months later...

There seems to be a feud between Audrey+ Jeremy and Tori +Zach. I haven’t seen anything posted between the two in a while and I see today that they didn’t attend ember’s bday party. I’d love to know the details behind that drama. (And try to not judge me too harshly for my extra covid quarantine stalking, haha). 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2

Audrey made an Instagram post trying to flog her essential oils to mask the smell of the fires sweeping the state. Seriously Audrey people and animal's have died, more people have lost their homes and possessions, not the time or place to flog your overpriced essential oils, you horrible woman. 

Having just recently lost a family member in a house fire her post majorly pissed me off. 

• Love 5

• 3 months later...

Jacob Roloff from Little People Big World has just posted a letter to his Instagram stating that he was groomed and molested by a TLC field producer who he names. 

B4E28762-6BC4-4D44-836F-BB9F587D1C50.png

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 5

This is horrible and my heart goes out to him and any other potential victim of him. TLC needs to investigate this because chances are he worked on a few of the family shows or one off family specials over the years.

While Jacob is pouring his heart out about this, Audrey is in target losing it because they have a hoodie with the phrase love more on it and apparently that is what she says and they must have copied her, sure Audrey no one else has ever said that and the people at Target have heard about her and love her that much they just had to steal her catchphrase and put it on merchandise. Her and Jeremy are the worst. 

• Sad 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic