IGNORED

Little People, Big World 2

Coconut Flan

Ok Audrey and Jeremy, I know you guys have more relaxed modesty standards than some fundies but you are still superior fuckards for Jesus so I will crap on your stupid picture. How, how, how is a genital to genital show your ass to the world a modest social media pic? My staunch atheist behind has never posted a picture of myself and my husband in that kind of pose on social media. Such a shame I can't be superior fucktards for Jesus like you two. Yeah, a real shame. 

• I Agree 1
  • Love 2

11 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

Any bets for how long until Auj announces?

If it's anything like last time, I'd say between 2 and 4 months.

I'm still convinced Auj decided she needed to get pregnant as soon as she found out Tori was expecting. I'm sure she'll do it again because Ember needs a sibling best friend for cute Instagram photos to show how great their marriage is.

I'll also go with Evan as a name. Short for Evangelist, because someone needs to carry on the legacy of telling people via Instagram how their parents are the best and possibly better than Jesus.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 3

12 hours ago, Pecansforeveryone said:

Ok Audrey and Jeremy, I know you guys have more relaxed modesty standards than some fundies but you are still superior fuckards for Jesus so I will crap on your stupid picture. How, how, how is a genital to genital show your ass to the world a modest social media pic? My staunch atheist behind has never posted a picture of myself and my husband in that kind of pose on social media. Such a shame I can't be superior fucktards for Jesus like you two. Yeah, a real shame. 

Huh? What photo are you talking about? 

That last picture of them cuddling. I was just annoyed with them and went off. 

Edited by Pecansforeveryone
add a thought

25 minutes ago, Pecansforeveryone said:

That last picture of them cuddling. I was just annoyed with them and went off. 

This one?

I guess it’s a bit “immodest,” but it’s not really that out there to me. I thought you saw a photo of them like making out in bathing suits or something. ?

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, DarkAnts said:

Auj is blanket training poor Ember.

2F60CC14-555A-4681-8B08-AB3DF3A35B3B.jpeg

I am not surprised at all that she is blanket training as she is close friends with Dale and Veronica Partridge who also blanket train. I have no kind words to say about Jer and Auj or blanket training.

#FreeEmber

• Upvote 5
  • Love 2

• 4 weeks later...

Auj is pregnant! I knew it would only be a matter of time. No way she would allow Zach and Tori to be the only ones having another baby. Especially since they are having a girl so Ember won’t be the only Granddaughter 

Here’s the announcement:

2 hours ago, Sullie06 said:

Auj is pregnant! I knew it would only be a matter of time. No way she would allow Zach and Tori to be the only ones having another baby. Especially since they are having a girl so Ember won’t be the only Granddaughter 

They’re due in January, while Tori and Zach are due in November. Based off when each couple announced, Z and T likely conceived in late February or early March while J and A probably conceived in mid-April. So it’s actually very possible they didn’t know Tori was pregnant when they started trying this time.

• Upvote 1

I feel like I remember tori saying that they had tried for like 8 months or something for baby #2. So if you want to believe Jer and Auj are just trying to show up Zach and Tori it's possible they started trying after they heard that Z and T were trying. But obviously that would just be rampant speculation.

28 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

I feel like I remember tori saying that they had tried for like 8 months or something for baby #2. So if you want to believe Jer and Auj are just trying to show up Zach and Tori it's possible they started trying after they heard that Z and T were trying. But obviously that would just be rampant speculation.

I don’t remember seeing anything about that, but I could have easily missed it. It’d still only be possible if they actually mentioned that they were trying though. I think it’s probably a coincidence, but I could be completely wrong.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

Here’s the announcement:

They’re due in January, while Tori and Zach are due in November. Based off when each couple announced, Z and T likely conceived in late February or early March while J and A probably conceived in mid-April. So it’s actually very possible they didn’t know Tori was pregnant when they started trying this time.

They honestly probably didn't know but I just feel like everything they do is a very calculated attention grab. I just can't stand Audrey so I guess it's personal.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, Sullie06 said:

They honestly probably didn't know but I just feel like everything they do is a very calculated attention grab. I just can't stand Audrey so I guess it's personal.

I feel like that’s fair enough to be honest. Auj and Jer can be really over the top obnoxious and I think it’s pretty easy to understand why so many people can’t stand them as a result and immediately assume the worst. It’s not like they haven’t earned that sort of skepticism. 

I honestly feel the same way about a lot of the Bateses. And JinJer and Jana to be honest. I get the same feeling from Tori Roloff too at times. All of their accounts come across as so edited and curated that it doesn’t strike me as genuine and honestly just makes me think they’re all kind of obnoxious in their own unique ways. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

21 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

I feel like that’s fair enough to be honest. Auj and Jer can be really over the top obnoxious and I think it’s pretty easy to understand why so many people can’t stand them as a result and immediately assume the worst. It’s not like they haven’t earned that sort of skepticism. 

I honestly feel the same way about a lot of the Bateses. And JinJer and Jana to be honest. I get the same feeling from Tori Roloff too at times. All of their accounts come across as so edited and curated that it doesn’t strike me as genuine and honestly just makes me think they’re all kind of obnoxious in their own unique ways. 

Yes obnoxious is the perfect way to describe them.... all of them you listed! I also can't stand this whole marriage journal/marriage podcast thing. People subscribe like it's gold but they have been married to 2 minutes in the grand scheme of things. 

• I Agree 4

I think Jer and Auj are obnoxious and the worst type of people but I think it’s common in families with adult children around the same age, for those siblings to have babies at the same time.

I don’t even think it would be that awful if they did try knowing that Zach and Tori were trying. Cousins close in age are fun and baby fever is real. I just won’t fault them much for this.

My SIL is due in late December with a baby and I’m due in early February. We found I was pregnant the week she announced her pregnancy. We have other children that are also within a year of each other in age. Pretty standard stuff. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

Jeremey and Audrey come off as so fake. And I think it’s a joke that they use their marriage as an example for others. She made this post the other day talking about how miserable they’d been lately. 

Spoiler

I get that everyone has their ups and downs but a) I don’t need to know about your “heated fellowship” and b)  there is just something about them that makes me think that they are much less happy than they pretend to be. I don’t have any super specific evidence but it’s just the vibe that I get. I remember a while back there was that Reddit poster who said they knew them and that they weren’t that happy and that Jeremy would look at pics of other women on Facebook to get off? Something like that. Super weird. Plus there was the woman he was simultaneously dating while in college. Not people I’d take advice from! 

• I Agree 2
  • Love 1

I don't like them as people but I'm obsessed with her hair. It's so red and beautiful.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Per Tori’s latest bump Instagram post, she should be due shortly after Thanksgiving. She was 20 weeks on July 15th, which puts her a bit over a week behind me. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

Tori posted on Instagram yesterday. It features photos of a naked Jackson playing basketball. She used a peach emoji to cover his butt and I’m glad she did, but still not something I personally think is a great choice considering how public her account is. Jackson might not appreciate photos like this bouncing around the Internet when he’s older. 

And it looks like Audrey and Jeremy are (or were) in Salt Lake City for a Young Living convention. She also celebrated her birthday while they were there. How someone who is only 28 has managed to be so publicly obnoxious for so long is mind boggling. I assume it’s just a natural talent anyone willing to marry into a reality show family runs the risk of developing. Jeremy posted a photo of them where he used the age app, so apparently some Russians now have access to his face and information or something. I will say, I’m slightly disturbed by the fact that Jeremy looks a tiny bit like Anderson Cooper in the second shot. I’m not ok with that. 

Jacob and Isabel will be getting married September 7th, per an Instagram post Isabel made early this month. I continue to love their wedding hashtag of #rockandroloffwedding because it’s actually kind of adorable and creative. 

• Upvote 2

Curious because I didnt follow the show much. Do any of the kids work or do they just make their living from being reality tv celebs?

29 minutes ago, texasdreamer said:

Curious because I didnt follow the show much. Do any of the kids work or do they just make their living from being reality tv celebs?

As far as I remember:

- Zach coaches soccer, but I don’t know the details on that. Tori was a teacher, but she left after Jackson was born. She recently started a photography business. I have no clue what type of quality her work is, but I think they look nice enough. Zach and Tori are the only “kid” couple on the show now. 

- Jeremy and Audrey left the show recently. They run their own businesses - that stupid Marriage Journal/Beating 50 Percent bullshit and Audrey's “Always More” clothing line. Audrey also sells essential oils through Young Living, which I don’t think has a great reputation. They recently released a book they co-write as well. 

- I can’t remember what Molly and her husband, Joel, do. They don’t appear on the show and are the most private of all the couples as Molly’s social media is private. I don’t know of Joel has social media accounts, but they’re likely private too if he does. 

- I believe that Jacob and Isabel, his fiancée, make livings through creative pursuits. I want to say he’s a writer and she’s an artist, but I could be wrong. They both have public social media accounts, but they don’t appear on the show and Jacob had been pretty critical of the show several years ago. He didn’t like growing up on camera, stated that the show caused tension in the family with manufactured storylines, and felt he wasn’t properly compensated. Fans tore him apart - because they’re assholes - and he’s since kind of backtracked a bit. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

Last I read, Molly is an accountant at a financial firm. I’m not sure what her husband does but they seem to be very private. It’s nice that she was able to get out the reality TV world and was able to choose a different path in life. 

I read somewhere recently that Amy said that Matt didn’t want Jacob and his fiancé to get married on the farm. What is Matt’s deal? I guess he’s since changed his mind but I think he’s such an ass. You exploit your kids on tv and then are upset then when they grow up and have opinions that are different. All of the other kids have gotten married there. 

Edited by mstee
  • Upvote 1
  • Love 2

I was never a fan of Jeremy and Audrey definitely comes across as annoying but I doubt they intentionally got pregnant again just to steal Zach and Tori's thunder. They both got married and started family's around the same time so I think they were both ready to add to their family at the same time too.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

I hope Tori's and Audrey's pregnancies and deliveries go well.

Is Audrey going on  about the baby having red hair this time around? She made a big deal out of with her first child. Poor Ember might read that someday. 

On 7/21/2019 at 4:53 PM, VelociRapture said:

- I believe that Jacob and Isabel, his fiancée, make livings through creative pursuits. I want to say he’s a writer and she’s an artist, but I could be wrong. They both have public social media accounts, but they don’t appear on the show and Jacob had been pretty critical of the show several years ago. He didn’t like growing up on camera, stated that the show caused tension in the family with manufactured storylines, and felt he wasn’t properly compensated. Fans tore him apart - because they’re assholes - and he’s since kind of backtracked a bit

Yes. The amount of hate Jacob got for his very legitimate gripes about growing up on camera was infuriating. I remember seeing quite a few people say he was being ungrateful because of all the family vacations the TV show paid for. Because we all know that material things are just as or even more important than privacy or a stable family life.

Also sorry for quoting your like month old post. I don't check this thread that often ?

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic