IGNORED

Little People, Big World 2

Coconut Flan

2 hours ago, unholypoledancer said:

I am wondering how much of a pissing contest Tori and Aj have with each other, over their kids/who's got the better kid/cuter kid/whatever.

Will we be spared this holiday season from seeing pictures of Auj and Jer on a mattress in the living room, rolling around in holiday PJs and making that a Christmas card? 

Someone please say yes.

Those pictures of Jeremy and Audrey from last year... especially the one where he was lifting her was strange. 

I bet there is some sort of pissing contest with Tori and Audrey. Audrey always seems to be holier than tho as if she's better than everyone else. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

I agree, Jackson is a perfectly cute little baby:

Edited by TuringMachine
  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Or maybe, “When life gives you more than you can stand, call your elected officials and demand they do something legitimately helpful to keep people from being shot to fucking death!”

Just a suggestion.  

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

@VelociRapture we need a stabbity "like" that is never directed at fellow FJers, but at tripe like what Auj posts.

Following is directed at Auj and Auj alone!

First off, if we are going to talk about all the wrongs of the world, I don't want to see pics of you with your kid. I don't. Seeing pics of you with your kid doesn't "right" those wrongs, although I'm sure you think you and your whole family are sooooo special. You're not. 

Overtly righteous Christians make me want to just stay heathen forever because I'd rather be a flawed person than someone who looks their nose down at the whole world and everyone who isn't them. 

You want to help make this world better? Do something. We think your bubble is stupid and you contribute nothing of value to society. 

Sorry guys. Like I said, she brings out the stabbity in me. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 2

10 minutes ago, unholypoledancer said:

@VelociRapture we need a stabbity "like" that is never directed at fellow FJers, but at tripe like what Auj posts.

Following is directed at Auj and Auj alone!

First off, if we are going to talk about all the wrongs of the world, I don't want to see pics of you with your kid. I don't. Seeing pics of you with your kid doesn't "right" those wrongs, although I'm sure you think you and your whole family are sooooo special. You're not. 

Overtly righteous Christians make me want to just stay heathen forever because I'd rather be a flawed person than someone who looks their nose down at the whole world and everyone who isn't them. 

You want to help make this world better? Do something. We think your bubble is stupid and you contribute nothing of value to society. 

Sorry guys. Like I said, she brings out the stabbity in me. 

But seriously. I need this to be a thing now. :pb_lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Love 4

She seems to be implying that if people prayed more and more sincerely than the wild fire devastation would not be so bad. She is such a bitch.

She is the sort of “Christian” that made Ghandi say “I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”

Edited by DarkAnts
  • Upvote 8
  • Love 1

On 10/31/2018 at 7:08 PM, VelociRapture said:

One of the latest Audrey posts. This one is a real winner:

I feel like Audrey is almost the Jill Dillard of the Roloff family - the more polished, more worldly, and better at taking photos Jill Dillard. She clearly tries very hard (and has actual products to sell unlike Jill), but I feel like she’s just as poor a communicator in some ways as Jill is. I can kind of see her point here - peer pressure bad! Being yourself is good! - but she just comes off as so sanctimonious and irritating that any positive message she may have had gets overshadowed by the self righteousness. 

I hate This girl so much. Shaming girls is not ok and blaming them to is wrong

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

17 hours ago, Toothfairy said:

I hate This girl so much. Shaming girls is not ok and blaming them to is wrong

I agree, she’s an entitled little snit who will be singing a different tune after life dumps a bucket of crap over her head. I can’t stand the sight of her.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2018 at 5:46 PM, Don'tlikekoolaid said:

I agree, she’s an entitled little snit who will be singing a different tune after life dumps a bucket of crap over her head. I can’t stand the sight of her.

She showed some of her true colors on the show when the kitchen had to be redone. Boo hoo, she had to go out to eat. She was a brat about the kitchen. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

The difference between Tori and Audrey are like the difference between night and day. Tori is living the best life she and her family can. She never tries to be something she is not. 

Audry thinks that she is special and unique but she is not. She also tries to show the world that she is the best most super Christian married to the most best super Christian husband. They are so special that they knew how to prevent divorce right after being married. She is so fake. I can’t stand people like her. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

I follow both tori and Audrey on IG. While they both take a lot of photos, I get the impression that Tori really is living her life and enjoying it. I saw some video on IG (can’t remember where. Maybe Jeremy’s) where Ember was doing something cute and Audrey is in the background on her phone and doesn’t look up for one second. Now sure we all have those moments as a mom where we check out for a minute but I get the impression that video portrays Audrey very accurately. Things staged, cute, Godly etc but with a lack of enjoyment and involvement. Tori seems genuinely happy and involved. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

On 12/2/2018 at 3:50 PM, Sky with diamonds said:

She showed some of her true colors on the show when the kitchen had to be redone. Boo hoo, she had to go out to eat. She was a brat about the kitchen. 

Wasn’t Ember a newborn when this happened? I don’t watch the show so I don’t know how bad Audrey actually was about this, but I’d probably be pretty frustrated and pissed off if my brand new kitchen had to be redone when I had just had a baby too. 

On 12/11/2018 at 10:12 AM, VelociRapture said:

Wasn’t Ember a newborn when this happened? I don’t watch the show so I don’t know how bad Audrey actually was about this, but I’d probably be pretty frustrated and pissed off if my brand new kitchen had to be redone when I had just had a baby too. 

I don't recall how young Ember was when it happened. 

I should have been able to identify with Audrey a bit, because nearly a year ago I had flooding in my old apartment, and ended up with a renoviction because my landlord was an ass. I couldn't identify with Audrey at though. Not pleasant having to eat out and not being able to cook, I understand that, but I wonder if she thought about staying in a hotel during the kitchen renovation? 

I can't identify with Audrey at all about anything come to think of it. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sky with diamonds said:

I don't recall how young Ember was when it happened. 

I should have been able to identify with Audrey a bit, because nearly a year ago I had flooding in my old apartment, and ended up with a renoviction because my landlord was an ass. I couldn't identify with Audrey at though. Not pleasant having to eat out and not being able to cook, I understand that, but I wonder if she thought about staying in a hotel during the kitchen renovation? 

I can't identify with Audrey at all about anything come to think of it. 

Found the post!

So, I usually don’t really identify with her either because of her constant pushing of Jesus and their 50 Percent bullshit. But I had a baby nine months before Ember was born and I vividly remember just how much worse postpartum hormones made just about everything seem, no matter how minor or major it was. And this wasn’t just a minor setback for them either. This was a major setback where they had to redo the entire kitchen they had just finished up during the holidays and when they had a newborn. So while I didn’t experience this as a new mom (thankfully!), I can say that I can relate to her on this. I think a lot of people probably could.

But, again, I don’t watch the show and I have no clue how she came across on TV. I would remind everyone that editing and scripting are big parts of reality shows though. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

Found the post!

So, I usually don’t really identify with her either because of her constant pushing of Jesus and their 50 Percent bullshit. But I had a baby nine months before Ember was born and I vividly remember just how much worse postpartum hormones made just about everything seem, no matter how minor or major it was. And this wasn’t just a minor setback for them either. This was a major setback where they had to redo the entire kitchen they had just finished up during the holidays and when they had a newborn. So while I didn’t experience this as a new mom (thankfully!), I can say that I can relate to her on this. I think a lot of people probably could.

But, again, I don’t watch the show and I have no clue how she came across on TV. I would remind everyone that editing and scripting are big parts of reality shows though. 

I still watch the show, because I like Amy, Zach, Tori and Jackson. At one point, I liked Jeremy and Audrey too. Last couple of years, Audrey really rubs me the wrong way. 

Reading what she posted, I guess I do feel sorry for her at least a bit. I was stressed when my place flooded and all that happened during and after it. If I just had to replace a kitchen, I would have been fortunate. Almost 13 years of memories I had in my old apartment ended up damaged, destroyed and with the asshole landlord on top of it  all. I was upset to say the least. I'm probably too hard on Audrey, to me she comes across as if she thinks she's better than everyone else. That's a huge pet peeves of mine. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

Wait... they’re actually doing something that seems nice? And without any ridiculously obvious religious note to it?*

*I know nothing of the charity, so this may not be accurate. 

• Upvote 1

@VelociRapture who is this woman??!

That charity has high rankings on charity navigator, including for being transparent, which is a good thing. I'm really shocked.

• Haha 4
  • Love 2

45 minutes ago, unholypoledancer said:

@VelociRapture who is this woman??!

That charity has high rankings on charity navigator, including for being transparent, which is a good thing. I'm really shocked.

Did someone hack their Instagrams? I want to believe that someone did. It’s just too weird seeing a post by one of them without some sort of religious bent to it. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

The mom in me is asking where Ember’s jacket is. Maybe I’m being a bit extreme and maybe there is a jacket off to the side but I don’t think it’s cool to stick your kid out in the cold for a photo shoot without a weather appropriate outfit, especially when both parents are dressed appropriately. And I don’t think this is the first time we’ve seen this from them. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

No, you aren't wrong. When I wear a jacket my daughter generally wears one too (I also get cold in the month of August, so there's that, but I assume this picture was taken recently and thus, during a cold season). 

This isn't the first time we've seen something from them, but Auj mentioned in the last picture (When Ember was a baby) the blanket was in the car or something along those lines. I don't know what the excuse is now. 

Side note: I am aware I sound very salty in these threads concerning the whole family. It's mainly Auj, blanket-obsessed Tori, and their Z-list fame they know damn well they MARRIED into. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

It has been a few years since I last watched the show and I just caught up on this thread. 

I liked Matt at first but he always seemed to put make plans and not follow through with them and not care about the financial consequences. Now I find him intolerable.

Amy always seemed sensible and straight talking and she always picked up the pieces when Matt's hair brained schemes for the farm failed. Hope she is happy not being married with Matt.

Jeremy always annoyed me, not surprised him and Audrey are obnoxious about everything. Zach and Tori seem better. Both Jackson and Ember are adorable.

Always liked Molly and I am glad she is doing well. Jacob I feel got it worst of of the kids being so young on a show that he didn't want to be on and watching him and their family friend get hurt with the trebochet on TV was horrible to watch. I am glad he has settled his differences with Matt and Amy and is now engaged.

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

@unholypoledancer I think that excuse by Audrey bothers me even more than thinking they are just ignorant! That’s nice and all you have blanket in the car but your baby is still out in the cold....feeling cold. While you have a coat on! I know kids tend to feel warmer than adults but it’s still totally neglectful to not dress your kid appropriately just so you can take some photos. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, mstee said:

@unholypoledancer I think that excuse by Audrey bothers me even more than thinking they are just ignorant! That’s nice and all you have blanket in the car but your baby is still out in the cold....feeling cold. While you have a coat on! I know kids tend to feel warmer than adults but it’s still totally neglectful to not dress your kid appropriately just so you can take some photos. 

Is it possible it wasn’t that cold out that day? I’m in New England so I wouldn’t know, but the weather here has been really weird this December - it was in the low 50s today (still too cold for Ember’s outfit, but not really cold either.) 

They are near me. (Right? If they are still in Oregon working with the parents that is) Given the turn around on a photo shoot and the condition of the ground in that picture...It could easily have been a few weeks ago in the high 50s or possibly low 60s when the pics happened.

It’s soggy right now.

Not a fan, just dropping by.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic