IGNORED

Little People, Big World 2

Coconut Flan

16 hours ago, Seculardaisy said:

JerAuj say that navigators council came from their pastor or something like that who did it first, not sure if he got the idea from that.

My personal favourite was "Jesus + Oils + Mama"

I'm sure your newborn just loves to worship Jesus and Oils :my_angel:

And I'm all for neutral clothes for kids, but c'mon. Your dressing your child, not interior decorating. Not everything has to be black, white or grey with gold font!

Edited by Coconut Flan
Snipped quote.
  • Upvote 5

5 hours ago, Kangaroo said:

My personal favourite was "Jesus + Oils + Mama"

I'm sure your newborn just loves to worship Jesus and Oils :my_angel:

And I'm all for neutral clothes for kids, but c'mon. Your dressing your child, not interior decorating. Not everything has to be black, white or grey with gold font!

Well the poor kid is going to be nothing but a billboard. So, she shall be an art project, every day. 

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Kangaroo said:

I think Audrey wants her child to be a walking advertisement.  In that she is just like Jillian Harris from Love it or list it.

They think they are the bees knees. 

Should be interesting how she relates labour to her audience. 

• Upvote 3

I vote her name will be Arabella More. Or maybe they'll be so into their branding they'll go Kayne and Kim and name her Always More Roloff. 

• Upvote 7

13 hours ago, Bethella said:

Nope, she's due September 1.

She changed her due date to Aug 31 she's mentioned it on social media and I believe the blog a few times. Not that a day is a huge difference.

Edited by Seculardaisy
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Seculardaisy said:

She changed her due date to Aug 31 she's mentioned it on social media and I believe the blog a few times. Not that a day is a huge difference.

Not that anyone cares either. :P 

• Upvote 5

Jacob and his GF are taking questions for a tell all YouTube video expect they won't tell anything about LPBW and let's be honest that's all anybody really wants to know about.

This is the kind of stuff that does make me wonder if Jacob regrets leaving the TLC gravy train.

IMG_9436.PNG

Also today day is due date day for the alwaysmorebaby. 

Edited by Seculardaisy
  • Upvote 4

So slight drift here but I was thinking, I like my SILs enough but if any of them had a catchphrase and tried to give me or my children's sweaters/tshirts with their life motto emblazoned on it, I would NEVER wear it.

Am I a jerk or are Tori, Molly, Amy, and Isabelle all just really drinking the Audrey branding kool-aid? Lol

• Upvote 6

My understanding was that Tori and Molly were best friends and all became closer to Audrey during engagements/weddings. Could be wrong though. Maybe 'Auj' (this nickname still makes no sense to me. How do you get a J in there?) is just that strong of a personality... 

• Upvote 4

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 5:56 AM, Seculardaisy said:

This is the kind of stuff that does make me wonder if Jacob regrets leaving the TLC gravy train.

Maybe he feels like he's said what he needs to say about being on tv and he's tired of explaining himself. 

Or, he wants to get back on the gravy train and tlc has told him to improve his image? 

I feel like it could go either way. 

Edited by Coconut Flan
Snipped quote.
  • Upvote 2

Hmmm no news on baby yet? I know that she could be very overdue, but that wouldn't happen to Audrey. ;) 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Hmmm no news on baby yet? I know that she could be very overdue, but that wouldn't happen to Audrey. ;) 

Maybe the baby also believes in #alwaysmore.

• Upvote 8

First born's tend to be overdue too right?

Also I just realized that the "go home" outfit for their daughter will definitely be an always more oneises like Jackson was wearing in one of Tori's instagram stories.

• Upvote 2

On 8/29/2017 at 10:40 PM, nst said:

and name it Annabel

First thing that came to mind was the horror movie, even if it's spelled differently.  

Edited by WiseGirl
Duplicate word
  • Upvote 2

On 9/2/2017 at 2:19 PM, Carm_88 said:

Audrey posted recently that people keep asking her if she's "ready to get that baby out" and because of hashtag beating50 she said she's content waiting for the baby to take its time so she can spend more time with Jeremy dedicated to just the two of them.

I suspect Audrey will be super happy to go well overdue as it makes her more "all natural" and dedicated to her cause. 

In some ways I can relate to letting the baby take its time and going without the epidural as I have had most of my births without epidurals and have had a pregnancy that lasted 41 weeks and 5 days and that wasn't my first pregnancy. However I never was one to claim going past your dates was fun, it wasn't at all. She could have a while to go.

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, candygirl200413 said:

First born's tend to be overdue too right?

I've never heard that. I wouldn't be surprised if genetics play a role though - my mom went ten days early with my sister and two days early each with me and my brother. Sister went four days early with her son. I was the odd one out since I went six weeks early with my daughter. 

2 hours ago, Seculardaisy said:

Audrey and Jeremy have started posting on IG from their backyard. So definitely no baby yet.

They could be posting during labor. My sister did that to throw people off. I would have too, but no one expected my daughter to arrive when she did.

• Upvote 3

When you're trying really hard to have a perfectly poetic, hipster IG caption.

No baby per this IG post or Matt Roloff's FB post.

IMG_9650.PNG

Edited by Seculardaisy
  • Upvote 6

I read somewhere when I was having kids that first borns tend to be born around 41 weeks. Of course it is an average and there are all kinds of factors that can affect due dates. My one sister had preemies with both of her pregnancies (28 and 32 weeks) and my other sister had her first at 38 weeks. My babies were all pretty prompt. Both of my girls were born on their due dates ( I was not induced either time) and my son was born 2 days after his. FWIW, my son was my second pregnancy. 

• Upvote 3

So still no Roloff baby girl Audrey posted an IG story of her and Jer at home with a caption about still waiting to meet their baby. She will be 41 weeks if she makes it to tomorrow.

Edited by Seculardaisy
  • Upvote 3

Hopefully everything goes relatively smoothly for her. She's insufferable in many ways, but I hope she and baby Always More Roloff end up healthy and happy. 

Also, not going to lie - Audrey kind of rocked pregnancy. Seriously, she looks fantastic. Wish she had a personality to match. Oh well, can't always get what you want I guess.

• Upvote 6

I think Peculiar Typewriter will emerge on Friday and have dark hair that will eventually lighten to Jeremy's color (which I would certainly  not categorize as red, but Audrey will).

• Upvote 5

Audrey's mom Cendi has a public IG and posted a comment in reply to somebody saying her baby name choice is Ruby. So maybe whoever guessed Ruby in here will be right.

Mind you I'm an Atheist but if the passage from the Bible is "she is more precious than rubies" wouldn't naming the baby Ruby be counter productive to the point of the passage?

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, Seculardaisy said:

Audrey's mom Cendi has a public IG and posted a comment in reply to somebody saying her baby name choice is Ruby. So maybe whoever guessed Ruby in here will be right.

Mind you I'm an Atheist but if the passage from the Bible is "she is more precious than rubies" wouldn't naming the baby Ruby be counter productive to the point of the passage?

PRESENT!!!! 

I'm actually going to be disappointed if it is Ruby. Always More Roloff was growing on me. :pb_lol:

ETA: And damn Cendi! If you didn't get the ok from your daughter and son-in-law to share the name then that's just beyond rude.

Edited by VelociRapture
  • Upvote 4

Lol I predicted Ruby too. I like that name a lot though.  Second name Mirabella or Mae was my guess. But somehow I am still guessing she will go for a more 'special' name.

• Upvote 4

• Coconut Flan locked this topic