• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Coconut Flan

Little People, Big World 2

nst

perhaps it is because Audrey gets such snarking and people really don't like her

I enjoy the other one better 

Tired
Palimpsest
2 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

They have other non-television projects going on, so I wonder if this has anything to do with wanting to focus more on that or if it was a decision they (or Jeremy) made because of Ember. 

I'd really love to think it was because Jeremy and Audrey had decided that UnReality TV isn't good for children and other living things.

But this is Jer and Auj.  My guess is that last year they were told by TLC that they were garnering too much negative attention, and if they didn't up their game and quit the ultra Christianity and the anti-gay rhetoric they would be let go.  They aren't Little People anyway. 

Probably they quit before they were fired.  I can't imagine these two voluntarily jumping off the TLC gravy train.

Have Matt and Amy put the farm on the market yet - I expect it daily.

VelociRapture
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Palimpsest said:

I'd really love to think it was because Jeremy and Audrey had decided that UnReality TV isn't good for children and other living things.

But this is Jer and Auj.  My guess is that last year they were told by TLC that they were garnering too much negative attention, and if they didn't up their game and quit the ultra Christianity and the anti-gay rhetoric they would be let go.  They aren't Little People anyway. 

Probably they quit before they were fired.  I can't imagine these two voluntarily jumping off the TLC gravy train.

Have Matt and Amy put the farm on the market yet - I expect it daily.

I don’t think they’d leave because they think it’s best for Ember. I think they have zero issues selling that adorable little peanut’s childhood via social media and there’s not much of a difference between the two for them at this point... but I could also see them deciding to stop being filmed because they don’t get control over what is it isn’t shown of Ember’s life on the show. I think they like having control over the public narrative presented about themselves and their family. It’s possible they disagreed with TLC about what to share. 

But yeah. I think your scenario is more likely, especially since that was what Jeremy specifically referenced in his post. If they were let go or made to choose then at the very least they appear to be handling it with more maturity than Derick Dillard thus far (which isn’t saying much.) 

Edited by VelociRapture
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

candygirl200413

Guys it's all about promoting beating50precent!! I'm just curious where their like actual income is coming from.

VelociRapture
7 hours ago, candygirl200413 said:

Guys it's all about promoting beating50precent!! I'm just curious where their like actual income is coming from.

I always assumed it was a combination between the show, her blog, and their Beating50 and Always More bullshit. I think their business is entirely eye roll worthy, but there is a market for it and I do think Audrey takes it very seriously. 

I am kind of curious whether that’s accurate or not though. Based only off what they share, they seem to have a very comfortable life. 

mstee

I’m really surprised that they are willing to give up the TLC money. I have a hard time believing that their other businesses pay as well as TLC. I wouldn’t think that TLC would care about possible negative attention since they are willing to have all kinds of negativity surrounding their reality stars. I think it’s an odd decision that they are leaving. I have a feeling it’ll last for a season and then they will return. Maybe TLC wouldn’t pay them what they wanted and they are holding out. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Tired
Carm_88

I wonder do they think that they will be offered their own show? 

freethemall

Just coming here to see if everyone is discussing this new revelation in the #journeyofjerandauj.

With the kids all slowly ditching it, the parents divorced and leaving the farm, I see either LPBW ending altogether in the next year or Zach and Tori get their own "Counting On" style spin-off.

23 hours ago, mstee said:

Dammit I enjoyed snarking on them :pb_sad:

As they said, "we're not disappearing". Still plenty of snark!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

VelociRapture

For anyone wondering, Audrey is totes supportive of Jeremy’s decision:

So Audrey... was it “our decision?” Or was it Jeremy’s decision? Because you mentioned both in your post. This seems like it should have been a joint decision, but you guys are weird and it wouldn’t surprise me if you somehow use Jesus to justify Jeremy making this choice by himself.

ETA: And don’t worry guys! Zach and Tori intend to continue selling their son’s life to TLC!

Spoiler

43E1733C-0C68-4736-A4DB-262529969A28.thumb.png.12cc9f8a78d843f93468793376e6adc1.png

And they got a dog:

Spoiler

#zandtpartyofthree #sellingourchildslife #tlcmoneyfeelssogood #atleasttheygotacutedog #butseriouslythedogissupercute #jesuslovesthemall

Edited by VelociRapture