IGNORED

Little People, Big World 2

Coconut Flan

2 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

They have other non-television projects going on, so I wonder if this has anything to do with wanting to focus more on that or if it was a decision they (or Jeremy) made because of Ember. 

I'd really love to think it was because Jeremy and Audrey had decided that UnReality TV isn't good for children and other living things.

But this is Jer and Auj.  My guess is that last year they were told by TLC that they were garnering too much negative attention, and if they didn't up their game and quit the ultra Christianity and the anti-gay rhetoric they would be let go.  They aren't Little People anyway. 

Probably they quit before they were fired.  I can't imagine these two voluntarily jumping off the TLC gravy train.

Have Matt and Amy put the farm on the market yet - I expect it daily.

• Upvote 11
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Palimpsest said:

I'd really love to think it was because Jeremy and Audrey had decided that UnReality TV isn't good for children and other living things.

But this is Jer and Auj.  My guess is that last year they were told by TLC that they were garnering too much negative attention, and if they didn't up their game and quit the ultra Christianity and the anti-gay rhetoric they would be let go.  They aren't Little People anyway. 

Probably they quit before they were fired.  I can't imagine these two voluntarily jumping off the TLC gravy train.

Have Matt and Amy put the farm on the market yet - I expect it daily.

I don’t think they’d leave because they think it’s best for Ember. I think they have zero issues selling that adorable little peanut’s childhood via social media and there’s not much of a difference between the two for them at this point... but I could also see them deciding to stop being filmed because they don’t get control over what is it isn’t shown of Ember’s life on the show. I think they like having control over the public narrative presented about themselves and their family. It’s possible they disagreed with TLC about what to share. 

But yeah. I think your scenario is more likely, especially since that was what Jeremy specifically referenced in his post. If they were let go or made to choose then at the very least they appear to be handling it with more maturity than Derick Dillard thus far (which isn’t saying much.) 

Edited by VelociRapture
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

Guys it's all about promoting beating50precent!! I'm just curious where their like actual income is coming from.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, candygirl200413 said:

Guys it's all about promoting beating50precent!! I'm just curious where their like actual income is coming from.

I always assumed it was a combination between the show, her blog, and their Beating50 and Always More bullshit. I think their business is entirely eye roll worthy, but there is a market for it and I do think Audrey takes it very seriously. 

I am kind of curious whether that’s accurate or not though. Based only off what they share, they seem to have a very comfortable life. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

I’m really surprised that they are willing to give up the TLC money. I have a hard time believing that their other businesses pay as well as TLC. I wouldn’t think that TLC would care about possible negative attention since they are willing to have all kinds of negativity surrounding their reality stars. I think it’s an odd decision that they are leaving. I have a feeling it’ll last for a season and then they will return. Maybe TLC wouldn’t pay them what they wanted and they are holding out. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

I wonder do they think that they will be offered their own show? 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2

Just coming here to see if everyone is discussing this new revelation in the #journeyofjerandauj.

With the kids all slowly ditching it, the parents divorced and leaving the farm, I see either LPBW ending altogether in the next year or Zach and Tori get their own "Counting On" style spin-off.

23 hours ago, mstee said:

Dammit I enjoyed snarking on them :pb_sad:

As they said, "we're not disappearing". Still plenty of snark!

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

For anyone wondering, Audrey is totes supportive of Jeremy’s decision:

So Audrey... was it “our decision?” Or was it Jeremy’s decision? Because you mentioned both in your post. This seems like it should have been a joint decision, but you guys are weird and it wouldn’t surprise me if you somehow use Jesus to justify Jeremy making this choice by himself.

ETA: And don’t worry guys! Zach and Tori intend to continue selling their son’s life to TLC!

Spoiler

43E1733C-0C68-4736-A4DB-262529969A28.thumb.png.12cc9f8a78d843f93468793376e6adc1.png

And they got a dog:

Spoiler

#zandtpartyofthree #sellingourchildslife #tlcmoneyfeelssogood #atleasttheygotacutedog #butseriouslythedogissupercute #jesuslovesthemall

Edited by VelociRapture
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

I ran into this today and thought it might be interesting to the posters here especially the ones who don't care much for Audrey:

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 3

Wow if they are really that miserable, I feel sorry for them. Maybe stepping away from the spotlight will be really good for them! 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, mstee said:

Aww it’s deleted now. What was the gist? I’m curious 

All the information is still there.

• Thank You 1

The person verified my opinion of Matt and said his affair went on for NINE years before the divorce.  Aud and Jer have some nerve blaming Amy for the divorce.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2

14 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

The person verified my opinion of Matt and said his affair went on for NINE years before the divorce.  Aud and Jer have some nerve blaming Amy for the divorce.

I think the part about Jer resenting Amy for unintentionally favoring Zach when they were kids was interesting. I’ve read that can happen a lot in families where one kid is sick or has a disability or medical condition. I’m not sure how Dwarfism is classified, but if Zach faced a lot of complications due to that I could absolutely see why Amy may have unintentionally favored him over the others and I also get why Jeremy in particular might still feel upset about that. I could also see this being part of why Jeremy and Audrey might have sided with Matt over Amy as well. Audrey is likely relying heavily on whatever she heard from Jeremy and Jeremy’s opinions could be pretty colored by this alleged childhood favoritism.

I also give Jacob a lot of credit for sticking up for his beliefs, his life choices, and for defending Izzy. Having a sibling as different from you as Jeremy seems to be from Jacob has got to be really uncomfortable and tough to deal with. 

I still don’t like Zach and Tori much. I honestly don’t even know why. I think it’s because they still insist on using normal blankets for Jackson when they know sleep sacks are the safer option.

Molly and Joel remain my favorites since they’re such private individuals. Jacob and Izzy are close behind - at least they don’t participate on the show. Any kids they may have (if either couple even want kids) will benefit from that. 

ETA: And that 24 hour DM thing is so fucked up. If it’s true then I honestly feel kind of bad for Audrey. It has to hurt pretty bad to have your husband confess something like that over and over. 

Edited by VelociRapture
  • Upvote 3
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, mstee said:

Looks like the latest rumor is that Audrey is pregnant....

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/07/little-people-big-world-audrey-roloff-pregnant-second-child/

After reading those Reddit forums about her I feel even more badly for her daughter and this potential new baby. 

She did say in her instagram stories it isn't true, but who knows with her.

My guess is that whenever Tori gets pregnant again, we can expect an announcement from Audrey five months later like clockwork.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, zygote373 said:

She did say in her instagram stories it isn't true, but who knows with her.

My guess is that whenever Tori gets pregnant again, we can expect an announcement from Audrey five months later like clockwork.

That’s good if it isn’t true. I agree though it’s just a matter of time. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...

I'm surprised there hasn't been much going on in this thread, in the last week:

- Auj posted disgusting photos of Ember's poop all over her car seat

- She also posted a more detailed (and typo-ridden) description of her birth story

- They celebrated Ember's 1st birthday

And of course they recently announced their first book. Clearly AujandJer are very much still in the spotlight, just not on LPBW. Maybe they're trying to make a spin off happen?

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, freethemall said:

I'm surprised there hasn't been much going on in this thread, in the last week:

- Auj posted disgusting photos of Ember's poop all over her car seat

- She also posted a more detailed (and typo-ridden) description of her birth story

- They celebrated Ember's 1st birthday

And of course they recently announced their first book. Clearly AujandJer are very much still in the spotlight, just not on LPBW. Maybe they're trying to make a spin off happen?

Tori also posted this gem back in July:

Look, I have a kid who is just a little older than Jackson (and Ember.) I get how easy it is to think every single thing they do is adorable and hysterical and needs to be preserved via photos for posterity. I have zero issues with people putting photos like these into private family albums, but I will never understand why some parents feel the need to share just about everything via social media - especially when those parents have hundreds of thousands of followers. This post (and the one of Ember) are going to embarrass those kids one day and they’ll have to deal with the knowledge that complete strangers know this happened thanks to their mothers sharing it with the world - just like Josie Duggar is going to have to deal with complete strangers knowing about her blow out and her seizure on 19 Kids. 

I don’t know... it just feels like the parents of reality show kids are taking advantage of their kids and disrespecting the fact that they’re unique people who may not be thrilled with having every aspect of their young lives shared. 

(And I know I definitely saw the Ember photos you mentioned, but they aren’t up anymore. I’d guess Audrey took those down.)

• Upvote 5
  • Disgust 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

and that poor kid looks just plain sad.  so yeah, it makes *perfect sense* to make him continue standing there while mommy sets up a picture.  (end sarcasm font)

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

So Ember's aunt has a nice post with a picture Ember and a little blurb about her:

Spoiler

Ember's mom has a post about her birth experience, no description of Ember, and four pictures of herself with Ember only barely visible in 2 of them

Spoiler

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

So Ember's aunt has a nice post with a picture Ember and a little blurb about her:

Reveal hidden contents

Ember's mom has a post about her birth experience, no description of Ember, and four pictures of herself with Ember only barely visible in 2 of them

Hide contents

Aubrey’s post was from 3 days ago though. She’s shared videos and photos on her stories from the party yesterday and from Ember’s actual birthday (today.) I’d guess she’ll post something else for Ember’s birthday today or tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic