IGNORED

Little People, Big World 2

Coconut Flan

Jackson hurt his arm acting like a one year old. Poor little guy. Hope he feels better soon!

3 hours ago, Sky with diamonds said:

Tuesdays upcoming show...Jeremy and Audrey deal with a diaster. I've been busy, so I've not seen any previews, anyone know what it's about? I hope it's not about Ember.

It’s likely their kitchen. I guess the new dishwasher was installed wrong, leaked everywhere, and they had to redo parts of it after having just finished a major housewide renovation and after welcoming a new baby. I don’t watch the show though, so I don’t know where they are in the timeline.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

Found this on the previously tv forum from the user rainclouds

”In 2016 Jeremy wrote an article about having an emotional affair while he was living in Santa Barbara and in a relationship with Audrey. You can read it here http://beating50percent.com/opposite-sex-friendships-will-ruin-marriage/

Well the girl in the article did a two part podcast. 

Part 1

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/thelifeofjanaes-podcast/id1374030922?mt=2&i=1000411747622

Part 2

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/thelifeofjanaes-podcast/id1374030922?mt=2&i=1000412770723

Some pics of them together:

https://m.imgur.com/a/Jyd9t8y “ 

I don’t think Jeremy and Audrey are going to like this out there. I also think this poor girl got the wrong idea and she was so in love she deluded herself into thinking Jeremy would leave Audrey for her. Jeremy sounds like a user and Audrey like a mean girl but what’s new? 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

If I wasn't allowed to have friends of the opposite gender, I legitimately would have NO friends at work #financeproblems unfortuantely :(

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 3

25 minutes ago, front hugs > duggs said:

If I wasn't allowed to have friends of the opposite gender, I legitimately would have NO friends at work #financeproblems unfortuantely :(

Same #programmerproblems

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Poor Jackson. I think he's the reason I still watch the show. Hope he makes a full recovery. 

About Jeremy's and Audrey's kitchen. Blown way out of proportion, I think. They have the money to have it fixed. A small blip on the radar for them. 

I'm glad Jackson's six month check-up went well. I love watching him with Ember. 

I think Matt made the right choice in not running for senator or Senate. 

I felt bad for Amy on tonights show. I don't think it will be easy for her to move from the farm? Where was Chris, because I think she needed him at that time.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

On 6/5/2018 at 8:39 AM, TuringMachine said:

Same #programmerproblems

#landscapeproblems (two women, 174 men in my company)

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

On 6/5/2018 at 10:04 AM, muggleborn said:

Found this on the previously tv forum from the user rainclouds

”In 2016 Jeremy wrote an article about having an emotional affair while he was living in Santa Barbara and in a relationship with Audrey. You can read it here http://beating50percent.com/opposite-sex-friendships-will-ruin-marriage/

Well the girl in the article did a two part podcast. 

Part 1

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/thelifeofjanaes-podcast/id1374030922?mt=2&i=1000411747622

Part 2

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/thelifeofjanaes-podcast/id1374030922?mt=2&i=1000412770723

Some pics of them together:

https://m.imgur.com/a/Jyd9t8y “ 

I don’t think Jeremy and Audrey are going to like this out there. I also think this poor girl got the wrong idea and she was so in love she deluded herself into thinking Jeremy would leave Audrey for her. Jeremy sounds like a user and Audrey like a mean girl but what’s new? 

Here’s an In Touch article covering it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.intouchweekly.com/posts/jeremy-roloff-audrey-roloff-another-woman-160559.amp

Based off only this: I definitely pin the blame for all this firmly with Jeremy. It’s fine that they started hanging out when he was broken up with Audrey, but it’s complete bullshit that he strung Janae along after getting back together with Audrey. I don’t necessarily agree with you on Audrey though. If there weren’t romantic feelings involved and they were honestly just friends that would be one thing, but I think it was really shitty that Jeremy put Audrey in a position where she had a legitimate reason to be concerned about their relationship. 

(Was there something specific in the podcast that the article didn’t mention that made you feel Audrey was being a “mean girl?” Because I don’t think she was being that unreasonable given the way the article explained things.)

Speaking of Audrey:

I had Mono when I was 13 and I was absolutely miserable. I’d imagine it’s got to be way worse when you have an active 9 month old who you’re breastfeeding. Audrey is insufferable, but I do hope she feels better soon.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Bet you she's trying to solve it with her oils though, cause I don't think you can cure it right? @VelociRapture, it's that type of illness you can treat the symptoms?

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, candygirl200413 said:

Bet you she's trying to solve it with her oils though, cause I don't think you can cure it right? @VelociRapture, it's that type of illness you can treat the symptoms?

I honestly have no clue. We didn’t find out I had it for a few months. At that point there’s nothing to do but wait it out. 

(I’m pretty sure waiting it out is what most people have to do. I’d guess some medicine could relieve some symptoms for a bit, but I don’t think there’s a “cure.”)

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

11 hours ago, candygirl200413 said:

Bet you she's trying to solve it with her oils though, cause I don't think you can cure it right? 

Nailed it.

Spoiler

44838C2E-3FC6-455F-821E-81764B101EBD.thumb.png.4486a8cf22bb13f7b824914cfcd02319.png6FEB525C-50C4-46E9-9ED0-8E2FAEA50FD8.thumb.png.7f8b21047c2fa9446e64a308f7d25b18.png

She’s also going on a week long trip for “business”. It’s not like whatever they do is so important she can’t cancel or send Jeremy alone...I find it stupid she’s still planning to go. She’s been complaining about abdominal pain - probably from her spleen, which can get enlarged with mono. Overexerting herself is going to make that worse. 

• I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Sorry, I'm laughing too hard right now. I use that coconut oil to take off stubborn makeup. I know it can be consumed, but I just watch it break down my mascara and nahhhhh! 

• Haha 4
  • Love 1

So it turns out her business trip is a convention for her oils. She’s at the gala right now. I guess that’s why she couldn’t send Jeremy. Why a giant convention is more important than her health, who knows. I certainly hope she doesn’t end up spreading mono to all the people eating at the table with her...I know it’s only spread through direct contact with saliva, but I’d imagine that talking, etc. could result in her saliva getting around. 

Spoiler

FFA1A1CF-1260-4A9A-99DB-9785B3E1970A.thumb.png.ad1ab3c2c258cbe2a3d15ed0851a3ef7.png

Sure, Audrey. You tell yourself that your oils make a difference in a serious systemic virus. All this tells me is that the placebo effect works...

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, candygirl200413 said:

Fun fact: The "oils" she is using were the same oils from the company that said that they could cure ebola. This is the stuff she's ingesting in her body.

Honey Boo Boo, Snake Oil, and Ebola: The Weird World of Young Living Essential Oils 

(Old article but still!)

Oh man... I just realized I know someone from High School who has been selling that crap via social media. Also like Audrey, she writes captions that are way too long and uses way too many hashtags.

9 hours ago, zygote373 said:

So it turns out her business trip is a convention for her oils. She’s at the gala right now. I guess that’s why she couldn’t send Jeremy. Why a giant convention is more important than her health, who knows. I certainly hope she doesn’t end up spreading mono to all the people eating at the table with her...I know it’s only spread through direct contact with saliva, but I’d imagine that talking, etc. could result in her saliva getting around. 

Reveal hidden contents

FFA1A1CF-1260-4A9A-99DB-9785B3E1970A.thumb.png.ad1ab3c2c258cbe2a3d15ed0851a3ef7.png

Sure, Audrey. You tell yourself that your oils make a difference in a serious systemic virus. All this tells me is that the placebo effect works...

:pb_rollseyes: I honestly can’t roll my eyes dramatically enough at this. Attending a Gala like that with people who hawk those oils while struggling with Mono is like my idea of Hell.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

Oh wow. Wonder if she met the Boyer Sisters. They're crazy Christians too! :P Hopefully if she did she didn't give them Mono, I am not sure I could deal with the dramatics of mono. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

1246D714-E829-49D4-9F3F-DC5FBB751071.thumb.png.4b9bffcce82c5f3ad58ae36936d5294e.png

Hold the phone - did a Roloff parent use an actual sleep sack rather than a regular blanket?! Is this even real life?! :pb_lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2

I watched the latest episode and was confused as to why Zach doesn’t want another dog. They had a dog that they seemed to adore and who died prematurely. His reason was that the dog would be more important than him to Tori. Strange. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

BDAAC944-CC9E-47D5-9B0D-66C20F890AC0.thumb.png.ad7c263596a988a327c3fdeceb3f348b.png

Have pigs started flying? Because this is the second day in a row we’ve gotten visual proof of a Roloff baby in a sleep sack and I’m no longer sure what’s real or fake. :pb_lol:

17 hours ago, mstee said:

I watched the latest episode and was confused as to why Zach doesn’t want another dog. They had a dog that they seemed to adore and who died prematurely. His reason was that the dog would be more important than him to Tori. Strange. 

I try hard not to judge, but I feel like that’s a pretty immature reaction. I can understand not wanting another dog because it hurts to lose them or because it’s time consuming or you just don’t want one or a million other reasons... but being jealous of the dog getting your wife’s attention? 

Edited by VelociRapture
  • Upvote 2
  • Love 1

On 6/13/2018 at 6:35 AM, VelociRapture said:

I honestly have no clue. We didn’t find out I had it for a few months. At that point there’s nothing to do but wait it out. 

(I’m pretty sure waiting it out is what most people have to do. I’d guess some medicine could relieve some symptoms for a bit, but I don’t think there’s a “cure.”)

No vaccine and no cure.  It is usually Epstein-Barr virus.  You just have to wait until you get better.  Rest, fluids and NSAIDS to treat symptoms is all that is suggested.  

I had it when I was 21 and it knocked me out for about 6 months.  It is usually only a real threat to the elderly who can develop serious complications though.

On 6/15/2018 at 1:05 PM, Carm_88 said:

Oh wow. Wonder if she met the Boyer Sisters. They're crazy Christians too! :P Hopefully if she did she didn't give them Mono, I am not sure I could deal with the dramatics of mono. 

You took the words right off my keyboard. :D

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Jeremy and Audrey are leaving the series. They recorded a video on his page, I wasn't sure if I could share it!

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, candygirl200413 said:

Jeremy and Audrey are leaving the series. They recorded a video on his page, I wasn't sure if I could share it!

Why are they leaving? I'm very surprised by this news.

Here’s the Instagram post: 

They have other non-television projects going on, so I wonder if this has anything to do with wanting to focus more on that or if it was a decision they (or Jeremy) made because of Ember. 

ETA: Jeremy’s reaction to leaving the show is nowhere near as entertaining as Derick Dillard’s was.

Edited by VelociRapture
  • Upvote 3
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic