Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Coconut Flan

Little People, Big World 2

Recommended Posts

VelociRapture

Jackson hurt his arm acting like a one year old. Poor little guy. Hope he feels better soon!

3 hours ago, Sky with diamonds said:

Tuesdays upcoming show...Jeremy and Audrey deal with a diaster. I've been busy, so I've not seen any previews, anyone know what it's about? I hope it's not about Ember.

It’s likely their kitchen. I guess the new dishwasher was installed wrong, leaked everywhere, and they had to redo parts of it after having just finished a major housewide renovation and after welcoming a new baby. I don’t watch the show though, so I don’t know where they are in the timeline.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
muggleborn

Found this on the previously tv forum from the user rainclouds

 

”In 2016 Jeremy wrote an article about having an emotional affair while he was living in Santa Barbara and in a relationship with Audrey. You can read it here http://beating50percent.com/opposite-sex-friendships-will-ruin-marriage/

 

Well the girl in the article did a two part podcast. 

 

Part 1

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/thelifeofjanaes-podcast/id1374030922?mt=2&i=1000411747622

 

Part 2

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/thelifeofjanaes-podcast/id1374030922?mt=2&i=1000412770723

 

Some pics of them together:

https://m.imgur.com/a/Jyd9t8y “ 

 

I don’t think Jeremy and Audrey are going to like this out there. I also think this poor girl got the wrong idea and she was so in love she deluded herself into thinking Jeremy would leave Audrey for her. Jeremy sounds like a user and Audrey like a mean girl but what’s new? 

  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
front hugs > duggs

If I wasn't allowed to have friends of the opposite gender, I legitimately would have NO friends at work #financeproblems unfortuantely :(

  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TuringMachine
25 minutes ago, front hugs > duggs said:

If I wasn't allowed to have friends of the opposite gender, I legitimately would have NO friends at work #financeproblems unfortuantely :(

Same #programmerproblems

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sky with diamonds

Poor Jackson. I think he's the reason I still watch the show. Hope he makes a full recovery. 

About Jeremy's and Audrey's kitchen. Blown way out of proportion, I think. They have the money to have it fixed. A small blip on the radar for them. 

I'm glad Jackson's six month check-up went well. I love watching him with Ember. 

I think Matt made the right choice in not running for senator or Senate. 

I felt bad for Amy on tonights show. I don't think it will be easy for her to move from the farm? Where was Chris, because I think she needed him at that time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spent
keen23
On 6/5/2018 at 8:39 AM, TuringMachine said:

Same #programmerproblems

#landscapeproblems (two women, 174 men in my company)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VelociRapture
On 6/5/2018 at 10:04 AM, muggleborn said:

Found this on the previously tv forum from the user rainclouds

 

”In 2016 Jeremy wrote an article about having an emotional affair while he was living in Santa Barbara and in a relationship with Audrey. You can read it here http://beating50percent.com/opposite-sex-friendships-will-ruin-marriage/

 

Well the girl in the article did a two part podcast. 

 

Part 1

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/thelifeofjanaes-podcast/id1374030922?mt=2&i=1000411747622

 

Part 2

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/thelifeofjanaes-podcast/id1374030922?mt=2&i=1000412770723

 

Some pics of them together:

https://m.imgur.com/a/Jyd9t8y “ 

 

I don’t think Jeremy and Audrey are going to like this out there. I also think this poor girl got the wrong idea and she was so in love she deluded herself into thinking Jeremy would leave Audrey for her. Jeremy sounds like a user and Audrey like a mean girl but what’s new? 

Here’s an In Touch article covering it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.intouchweekly.com/posts/jeremy-roloff-audrey-roloff-another-woman-160559.amp

Based off only this: I definitely pin the blame for all this firmly with Jeremy. It’s fine that they started hanging out when he was broken up with Audrey, but it’s complete bullshit that he strung Janae along after getting back together with Audrey. I don’t necessarily agree with you on Audrey though. If there weren’t romantic feelings involved and they were honestly just friends that would be one thing, but I think it was really shitty that Jeremy put Audrey in a position where she had a legitimate reason to be concerned about their relationship. 

(Was there something specific in the podcast that the article didn’t mention that made you feel Audrey was being a “mean girl?” Because I don’t think she was being that unreasonable given the way the article explained things.)

Speaking of Audrey:

 

I had Mono when I was 13 and I was absolutely miserable. I’d imagine it’s got to be way worse when you have an active 9 month old who you’re breastfeeding. Audrey is insufferable, but I do hope she feels better soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
candygirl200413

Bet you she's trying to solve it with her oils though, cause I don't think you can cure it right? @VelociRapture, it's that type of illness you can treat the symptoms?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VelociRapture
6 hours ago, candygirl200413 said:

Bet you she's trying to solve it with her oils though, cause I don't think you can cure it right? @VelociRapture, it's that type of illness you can treat the symptoms?

I honestly have no clue. We didn’t find out I had it for a few months. At that point there’s nothing to do but wait it out. 

(I’m pretty sure waiting it out is what most people have to do. I’d guess some medicine could relieve some symptoms for a bit, but I don’t think there’s a “cure.”)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zygote373

 

11 hours ago, candygirl200413 said:

Bet you she's trying to solve it with her oils though, cause I don't think you can cure it right? 

Nailed it.

Spoiler

44838C2E-3FC6-455F-821E-81764B101EBD.thumb.png.4486a8cf22bb13f7b824914cfcd02319.png6FEB525C-50C4-46E9-9ED0-8E2FAEA50FD8.thumb.png.7f8b21047c2fa9446e64a308f7d25b18.png

She’s also going on a week long trip for “business”. It’s not like whatever they do is so important she can’t cancel or send Jeremy alone...I find it stupid she’s still planning to go. She’s been complaining about abdominal pain - probably from her spleen, which can get enlarged with mono. Overexerting herself is going to make that worse. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tired
Carm_88

Sorry, I'm laughing too hard right now. I use that coconut oil to take off stubborn makeup. I know it can be consumed, but I just watch it break down my mascara and nahhhhh! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zygote373

So it turns out her business trip is a convention for her oils. She’s at the gala right now. I guess that’s why she couldn’t send Jeremy. Why a giant convention is more important than her health, who knows. I certainly hope she doesn’t end up spreading mono to all the people eating at the table with her...I know it’s only spread through direct contact with saliva, but I’d imagine that talking, etc. could result in her saliva getting around. 

Spoiler

FFA1A1CF-1260-4A9A-99DB-9785B3E1970A.thumb.png.ad1ab3c2c258cbe2a3d15ed0851a3ef7.png

Sure, Audrey. You tell yourself that your oils make a difference in a serious systemic virus. All this tells me is that the placebo effect works...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VelociRapture
8 hours ago, candygirl200413 said:

Fun fact: The "oils" she is using were the same oils from the company that said that they could cure ebola. This is the stuff she's ingesting in her body.

Honey Boo Boo, Snake Oil, and Ebola: The Weird World of Young Living Essential Oils 

(Old article but still!)

Oh man... I just realized I know someone from High School who has been selling that crap via social media. Also like Audrey, she writes captions that are way too long and uses way too many hashtags.

 

9 hours ago, zygote373 said:

So it turns out her business trip is a convention for her oils. She’s at the gala right now. I guess that’s why she couldn’t send Jeremy. Why a giant convention is more important than her health, who knows. I certainly hope she doesn’t end up spreading mono to all the people eating at the table with her...I know it’s only spread through direct contact with saliva, but I’d imagine that talking, etc. could result in her saliva getting around. 

  Reveal hidden contents

FFA1A1CF-1260-4A9A-99DB-9785B3E1970A.thumb.png.ad1ab3c2c258cbe2a3d15ed0851a3ef7.png

Sure, Audrey. You tell yourself that your oils make a difference in a serious systemic virus. All this tells me is that the placebo effect works...

:pb_rollseyes: I honestly can’t roll my eyes dramatically enough at this. Attending a Gala like that with people who hawk those oils while struggling with Mono is like my idea of Hell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tired
Carm_88

Oh wow. Wonder if she met the Boyer Sisters. They're crazy Christians too! :P Hopefully if she did she didn't give them Mono, I am not sure I could deal with the dramatics of mono. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×