IGNORED

Little People, Big World 2

Coconut Flan

On 4/20/2018 at 4:16 PM, snarkysuki1724 said:

I really am not a fan of how much they're showing Matt's girlfriend.  It just aggravates me.  I'm ok with Amy's boyfriend, but the Karen thing is no bueno, IMO. 

Karen rubs me the wrong way. 

Chris is very genuine this season. I hope he and Amy continue to be happy. I don't remember Amy ever being this happy before. 

I'm so bored of Jeremy and Audrey. Maybe it will be better after Ember is born, depending on how long the season is. 

I like watching Zach and Tori be parents. I really liked the get together Tori  had put  together for the 4 genrations of fathers. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

I just watched last nights episode and Chris’ behavior combined with previous episodes has me convinced he’s a tool and Amy could do better. He seems to take advantage of her. My BIL used to ditch my SIL at dinner and family events the way Chris was ditching Amy in the episode and they’re now divorced. 

I was so annoyed when Amy told Audrey “don’t have the baby until I get home from vacation!” I know it doesn’t matter but my MIL used to make that same stupid joke and as a heavily pregnant woman I always wanted to kick her in the teeth for it.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, Seculardaisy said:

I just watched last nights episode and Chris’ behavior combined with previous episodes has me convinced he’s a tool and Amy could do better. He seems to take advantage of her. My BIL used to ditch my SIL at dinner and family events the way Chris was ditching Amy in the episode and they’re now divorced. 

I was so annoyed when Amy told Audrey “don’t have the baby until I get home from vacation!” I know it doesn’t matter but my MIL used to make that same stupid joke and as a heavily pregnant woman I always wanted to kick her in the teeth for it.

Maybe Amy should have just rescheduled her vacation. It’s not like she didn’t have advance notice of when the baby was due or anything. Rescheduling seems much easier than Audrey trying to cross her legs and hold a tiny human in long enough for Amy to get home. :pb_lol: 

Trips and due dates matching up are funny sometimes though. My brother had already agreed to chaperone an international trip when we told him I was pregnant - and I was due, I believe, on the day he was supposed to come home. We like to joke now that my daughter arrived so early because she wanted to be sure he met her before his trip. By a funny coincidence, my grandparents were scheduled to leave for a cross country trip to see my Uncles and Aunt the day after my daughter’s unexpected arrival. We originally asked for no visitors that first day so we could start wrapping our minds around what happened and so we could make sure she was doing well in NICU, but we made a special exception for them. They’re both in their mid-80s now and, as morbid as this sounds, we don’t know how much time we’ll get with them and we wanted to be sure they met her at least once. We’re really fortunate that they’ve met both their great-grandchildren so far and look to be on track for meeting their third this summer.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 2

My MIL keeps making comments about what day I should have my baby (due soon) and this episode made me think of that. Needless to say it irks me haha. 

I liked Amy’s bf till this episode. I would be so annoyed if I were her! Who just walks off like that? 

I, too, find Karen to be annoying but I think it may just be her tone of voice, which she can’t exactly help. 

Baby Jackson is so adorable. I think I watch mostly for him. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Jacob is writing another “book” which may be as pretentious as Jer & Auj’s.

Here are a few screenshots of the try hard, nauseating BS:

Spoiler

01166AF5-A53B-4038-8ACC-5E1D3EE4582F.thumb.png.40f3718bce63c27d13186b8228f53bda.png

Spoiler

60BDAF5F-AF3C-4739-8664-1DC64C49FF39.thumb.png.a9773f9868ffc73d4f50b4e9e6883542.png

Spoiler

E6ED7E2F-DAAF-42BE-B553-51F1C84BD1BF.thumb.jpeg.1396150111a4846b0b0dfb15e4d8df8f.jpeg

Spoiler

7623395E-4096-4BFE-A2D7-2F58C0D0E137.thumb.png.af304725d3ba58111ea7594916a01b1f.png

Edited by Seculardaisy

OMG, just watched the "two hour birth special" that probably funded what looked like an insanely expensive trip to Hawaii. There was no actual footage of really anything, and Audrey had terrribly painful breasts afterwards, it was a BIG DEAL.  I had four children and my breasts hurt A LOT when my milk came in, I went and stood in a warm shower, and it always helped a little at least. They had to stay at the hospital 2 more nights because of her painful breasts.  Not happy about anyone ever in pain, or wishing pain on anyone,  but really?  Don't mean to sound bitchy but they just make me stabby.  Little Ember is beautiful though.  

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Me too, that is 2 hours I will never get back. Can I just say that I am liking Audrey less and less the more I see of her.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

I think with Jer and Auj, while they definitely had some set backs, they don’t handle inconviences well. I’m sure we will soon have an episode about that kitchen remodel they had to do after Jer finished the kitchen but installed the dishwasher wrong and ruined the floors.

They just seem so shallow and like spoiled brats. 

Edited by Seculardaisy
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

From last night.  Jer & Auj are SO sleep deprived.  it's SO difficult.  It seems that Ember had some kind of lip-tie that was preventing her from nursing enough or latching on correctly, and she had to have it fixed.  I'm glad they took care of it right away, and she'll probably sleep more once she is able to eat more and gain weight.   Auj is struggling, because she really needs sleep, said every new parent everywhere.

Also, Chris (with some help from Amy's girlfriends) gave Amy a surprise bday party, good for her for having some happiness. I have seen a lot of negativity towards her (not necessarily on FJ, but on other sites), and I give her credit for being able to be in the same room with Matt and his mistress, who was a family friend for many years.  Just my opinion.  Also, Tori and Zach worked on sleep-training Jackson, and he is just so cute.  I enjoy watching their little family. :) 

• Upvote 4

Very cute Ember pictures on Audrey's instagram. I do however feel very uncomfortable with the fact that she uploaded multiple pictures of her naked baby on instagram > for the whole world to see.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

I felt so bad for little Ember in this episode. Also watching Jackson with all the blankets on him in his crib was cringe worthy. But that has been discussed here at length. I’m surprised to hear that people on other sites don’t like Amy. I find Matt to be toddler- like and a brat. Amy always seems to be making good choices. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

On 5/9/2018 at 11:09 AM, Timetraveler said:

Very cute Ember pictures on Audrey's instagram. I do however feel very uncomfortable with the fact that she uploaded multiple pictures of her naked baby on instagram > for the whole world to see.

She did?! Yikes!

On 5/9/2018 at 11:20 AM, mstee said:

I felt so bad for little Ember in this episode. Also watching Jackson with all the blankets on him in his crib was cringe worthy. But that has been discussed here at length. I’m surprised to hear that people on other sites don’t like Amy. I find Matt to be toddler- like and a brat. Amy always seems to be making good choices. 

Amy to me is 'real'. I like how she tells it like it is.

Jeremy and Audrey are even more annoying now. I was hoping parenthood would have calmed them down. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

SO I know this is older on her instagram posts but lord Jesus take a shot everytime she says Always More :pb_rollseyes:

• Haha 7

That is a beautiful picture (my due date is like a week away and I’d love to have a photo like that! But yeah prob won’t happen) but the ALWAYS MORE always makes me laugh. She has to mention it at every chance. We would def die of alcohol poisoning taking a shot every time she mentions it. And I guarantee I won’t be writing crap on me with a sharpie when I’m in active labor :pb_lol:

• Upvote 5
  • Love 2

On 5/9/2018 at 12:20 PM, mstee said:

There's a group on Facebook called "Fundie Wonderland" and they really dislike Amy and Chris.  I always thought that Matt was not easy to be married to, and gave Amy  credit for putting up with him, even years ago when I was watching the show. Fast forward to now, and Matt is in a relationship with someone that was an employee and (I think) a mutual friend; watching both of them turns my stomach.  It can't be easy for Amy, having to interact with Karen, (although she is probably being paid very well to do so, which probably makes it somewhat easier).  

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

I saw on radaronline that Matt is no longer following Karen on IG, they haven’t been spotted together since March and she is no longer working for the farm (I wanted to link it but the site wouldn’t load). So maybe she tired of him as well. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2

58 minutes ago, mstee said:

I saw on radaronline that Matt is no longer following Karen on IG, they haven’t been spotted together since March and she is no longer working for the farm (I wanted to link it but the site wouldn’t load). So maybe she tired of him as well. 

Well if she has broken up with him. I can't say that I blame her. Matt is a lot! 

• I Agree 5
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Audrey recommended on LPBW to use cabbage leaves on your breasts for mastitis because “cabbage leaves draw out the infection.” Then she elaborated on instagram. $10 says they don’t vaccinate.

Spoiler

88874ECF-DD89-4362-A1B2-AD04C519F8D3.thumb.png.16a893afe1a9f6e9442e94928a3ee52d.png

Spoiler

73AAF0E4-0A3B-4BDD-90CE-11E9779F4270.thumb.png.06b224c3c711872c52aebce7a96acf46.png

Edited by Seculardaisy
  • Upvote 1

So I was watching this with my mom and I mentioned how it could be just the cabbage being cold? I was like why not just use ice (which my mom was like ABSOLUTELY NOT!). But she could just use cold compress and call it a day too...

1 hour ago, candygirl200413 said:

So I was watching this with my mom and I mentioned how it could be just the cabbage being cold? I was like why not just use ice (which my mom was like ABSOLUTELY NOT!). But she could just use cold compress and call it a day too...

But she said something about the natural blah blah blah of cabbage being able to draw out the infection. I don’t remember the exact phrasing anymore, clearly.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, candygirl200413 said:

According to Doctor Google " While the use of cold compresses or cold cabbage leaves does help to lessen breast swelling and engorgement, it can also lower your milk supply" 

So exactly what your Mom said. No natural magic. :P 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2

Cabbage leafs is an old Russian method to stop milk production in women that won't want to breastfeed. Everyone I know has used it. 

Edited by OyToTheVey
  • Upvote 4
  • Love 1

Oh Audrey. Shove your oils. I was wondering when she would plug that on the show. :kitty-cussing:

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

I don't really know how to explain this (English is not my first language), but it sometimes feels as if Jeremy and Audrey are always living in the past. As if they are already 80 years old or something and looking back at when they were young and head over heels in love. All the throwbacks, while they have not even been together that long. 

• Upvote 3

Tuesdays upcoming show...Jeremy and Audrey deal with a diaster. I've been busy, so I've not seen any previews, anyone know what it's about? I hope it's not about Ember.

One thing struck me. I remember on a past show Audrey asked Jeremy if her dress was too low, and I think he said yes ( paraphrasing ). He didn't look or act happy about it. I checked Audrey Instagram earlier tonight, Ember is butt naked. It would be one thing if those pics were just for the family, but to post them on Instagram...wtf were they thinking. It pissed me off more than them like, Always More crap Audrey tries to sell. 

Edited by Sky with diamonds
  • Upvote 4
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic