IGNORED

Little People, Big World 2

Coconut Flan

Been married 36 years. Not sure they have one single thing to tell me. Should be interesting to see what they think is important to a long lasting relationship. It's certainly not all puppies/kitties/rainbows/hearts/flowers/yada/yada/yada. 

• Upvote 10
  • Love 1

I'm sure this book, like their website, is also for heterosexuals only  :pb_rollseyes:

Edited by TuringMachine
  • Upvote 7
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

Now they want to write a book?! They can't even write one Instagram post without bad grammar, spelling mistakes, and oddly-worded sentences. This book isn't about helping others, it's just one more thing to feed their gargantuan egos.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

These two get on my last nerves. A book? A book about themsleves. They remind me of the Robertson's from duck dynasty. They're selling their shit to Christian circles and they eat it right up

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Audrey emailed out a long update on their lives and Ember. It is full of grammar errors and honestly, it’s so long I didn’t read most of it.

Ember is adorable. I had to lol at this quote from the email:

She does NOT like sweat potato. LOL”

I don’t like sweat potato either, Ember. 

Spoiler

6290B566-DDE9-41E1-BAAE-DD685CA9B7E9.thumb.jpeg.b1bd65ddaf861761dde74c95a3f65045.jpeg

Edited by Seculardaisy
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 7
  • Love 1

They are going to inform us all how to parent soon if they haven't started already.

Major illness, addiction, extramarital affairs, mismanagement of money, financial insecurity, children with health issues, children who rebel in their teens and do insanely dangerous things, hell even simple ennui. Even pretty people have to deal with this stuff.  Come talk to me, young Roloffs, when one of your teens is selling drugs out of their bedroom and maybe a younger child has a heart condition. Add in, that perhaps your money ran out over a year ago and insurance is debating whether life-enhancing treatment for said child is really necessary. For good measure, let's pretend that you (doesn't matter which one) has discovered that carefree hipster spouse isn't where they claim to be at any given time and that your suspicions have been tickled for the last six months. An aging parent with Alzheimer's - is that too much to saddle you with?  Cause Alzheimer's doesn't care what else you have going on, nor how overwhelmed you already feel.

Yeah. Come talk to me then.

I'm not trying to be an asshole. I was insufferable in my early twenties too but I kept my congratulations on how amazing I was to myself; I didn't voice it to other people. Good thing. Turns out, I wasn't as amazing as I thought I was. Who'd u thunk it? Just about everyone else who knew me, that's who. I'm thankful I didn't leave a paper (or digital) trail.

I need to mix up a drink and chill out. I should know to keep away from the keyboard after a long day.

Extra, extra; I too think she looks like Jeremy.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 9

@waltraute kind of piggy-backing off of what you said, but what is also sort of interesting to me is, if any of those kids should write a book, it should be Zack and Tori. Zack is a little person, married to an average sized woman and raising a little person child. They have a story to tell if they wanted to.

It should be pointed out again that Jacob Roloff has also written a book and has said he’s currently writing another. It’s a short story trying very hard to be deep. 

Verbing https://www.amazon.com/dp/1981104127/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_78VTAbSD8D3PG

Edited by Seculardaisy
  • Upvote 5

17 hours ago, Seculardaisy said:

@waltraute kind of piggy-backing off of what you said, but what is also sort of interesting to me is, if any of those kids should write a book, it should be Zack and Tori. Zack is a little person, married to an average sized woman and raising a little person child. They have a story to tell if they wanted to.

It should be pointed out again that Jacob Roloff has also written a book and has said he’s currently writing another. It’s a short story trying very hard to be deep. 

Verbing https://www.amazon.com/dp/1981104127/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_78VTAbSD8D3PG

I agree with this completely. Zack and Tori have an ongoing story to tell that is fairly unique and certainly interesting. Let's hope if they do so, they keep it real. The elder Roloffs also, what with serious health issues, dealing with prejudice, and now, navigating a failed marriage. But then, that is basically the premise/point of the show and why they have viewers. Audrey and Jeremy are no different than millions of others around their age, but apparently they don't realize that. Until they have lived a little more and experienced some of the highs and lows that life has to offer, they should keep their cosmic-hipster thoughts to themselves

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

Good news! Auj and Jer are back from their three week social media break:

(I know how lost and forlorn you all were without their words of wisdom. :pb_lol:)

They finished the first draft of their book and sent it to the Publisher (oh joy. :pb_rollseyes:) In more exciting news, Ember started crawling and continues to be ridiculously adorable. 

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 5

Had not watched this show in years until catching a show last night.  Jeremy's wife strikes me as attention seeking in all situations and over the top.  Kind of reminds me of Jill Duggar when she was courting and engaged.  

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

On 4/4/2018 at 11:33 AM, VelociRapture said:

Ember started crawling and continues to be ridiculously adorable. 

She really is a beautiful baby. It’s a shame she has the parents she has and has to grow up with their toxic belief system drilled into her. Poor kid.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

On 4/6/2018 at 3:14 PM, Seculardaisy said:

Jeremy debuted a new hairstyle that will surely haunt you.

273B6CF8-12C3-4B7C-847B-61383978C3E4.png

So engrossing info for them to share. Will they want to share their words of wisdom  crap why and how they decided on such a major life descion?

*Sarcasm*

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, Sky with diamonds said:

So engrossing info for them to share. Will they want to share their words of wisdom  crap why and how they decided on such a major life descion?

*Sarcasm*

Easy. They prayed about it. As a couple. Together.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 9
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, keen23 said:

Easy. They prayed about it. As a couple. Together.

But Jeremy got the final say, because he is the man and biblical leader of the household. Obvs. 

:2wankers:

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2

Audrey has paired with some other instagram mommies to do a vacation give away the one that got my attention was that she's pairing with the freckled fox. 

@Ivycoveredtower Audrey loves FreckledFox, she has shared her posts many times and I’ve seem her comment things on FF’s IG that say like “I totally see my future in this post.” In regards to posts of FF and her red headed, hipster fam.

• Thank You 1
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, Seculardaisy said:

@Ivycoveredtower Audrey loves FreckledFox, she has shared her posts many times and I’ve seem her comment things on FF’s IG that say like “I totally see my future in this post.” In regards to posts of FF and her red headed, hipster fam.

Hopefully she doesn't foresee her husband shooting her in the leg. ( 6_6)

• I Agree 4
  • Love 3

Baby boy bakery is another red headed blogger too. Her son (I can’t remember his name but he also had curly red hair) died a few years ago tragically in an accident outside their house while the family was playing. She’s super religious and their family has the redheads (her husband is and her daughter is) so no wonder aubrey idolizes her too. 

Edited by GreatScott
The blogger herself isn’t a redhead just her family
  • Upvote 1
  • Love 3

So now that I have my in-laws' Xfinity password I'm catching up on all these shows (LPBW, Sister Wives, Bringing up Bates, Counting On) and watching all the wedding and birth episodes because what the hell else is interesting? I was going through this thread and wondering if in the discussion of the Jer & Auj wedding episode we discussed the CATTLE BRANDING IRON Jeremy thought was an appropriate wedding gift for his new bride. What is the #beating50percent symbolism there - she is now his cow that he owns and has marked as his forever? Weird weird weird.

I can't help hate-follow Audrey's instagram because she is really pretty and their baby is really cute, but man are they annoying!

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

Both Jeremy and Audrey are driving me batty this season. He thought he could sleep through the night with a newborn...hope he had to eat his words with that.

Zach and Tori, I like them more, and honestly the reason why I watch.

Amy and Chris seem very happy. 

Matt is too involved with the farm, everyone needs a break every now and then. 

Next episode should be something. About the big house and who will live there. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

I really am not a fan of how much they're showing Matt's girlfriend.  It just aggravates me.  I'm ok with Amy's boyfriend, but the Karen thing is no bueno, IMO. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic