IGNORED

Little People, Big World 2

Coconut Flan

On 2/15/2018 at 10:59 PM, StepMonsterInLA said:

Oh, she is not just a baby...she’s a brand.  

Poor thing. Dang, I think and I hope Kylie Jenner has more sense to use her baby to promote the brand. 

On 2/17/2018 at 3:10 PM, Seculardaisy said:

Five things you didn't know about Audrey:

1) Gross story about her ears resembling bologna

2) She uses the dated term "tomboy" because of course she does. Girls can't simply prefer not to wear dresses without having something wrong with them right? 

3) Jesus cured her stomach pain but doesn't care about curing people with cancer. I will never understand this line of religious B.S. But no worries Auj can eat pancakes and drink lattes again. Praise Jesus. #Priorities #AlwaysMore

4) Mom's shouldn't let their kids make choices in regards to their personal expression because they are all dumb dumbs and will sneak eyeliner in the bathroom. The horror!

5) Auj likes journals blah blah. Have you heard about their marriage journal though?!

Hide contents

7D6586B6-DD6C-450A-9723-7F596691EBD9.thumb.jpeg.e01c9d0bd6bc0d6280d118ba138fe56c.jpeg123E6FD0-09C6-4C79-BBBD-F04C55933A4C.thumb.jpeg.adea49b2fe114878388fbb667ea04261.jpeg

She is so full of herself...ugh. 

• Upvote 3

On 2/17/2018 at 7:10 PM, Seculardaisy said:

3) Jesus cured her stomach pain but doesn't care about curing people with cancer. I will never understand this line of religious B.S. But no worries Auj can eat pancakes and drink lattes again. Praise Jesus. #Priorities #AlwaysMore

This!!! Do religious people think that people that don't get better just didn't pray hard enough? It has no logic (and don't even get me started on how self-centered one has to be to think that God has nothing better to do than cure your IBS...)

Have I told you guys lately how much I dislike her hehe? It has been a while....most annoying person ever.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

On 2/19/2018 at 3:35 PM, Sky with diamonds said:

She is so full of herself...ugh. 

I gotta think that the rest of the family rolls their eyes at those two. I mean they will defend them and all to rest of the world but in private? Yeah, I'm thinking they are saying some of the same things we are.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

On 2/20/2018 at 6:16 PM, waltraute said:

I gotta think that the rest of the family rolls their eyes at those two. I mean they will defend them and all to rest of the world but in private? Yeah, I'm thinking they are saying some of the same things we are.

Gosh, I hope the rest of them do. I will never forget when Zach was ill and Jeremy took him to emergency, and she seemed so uncaring about it. 

• Love 2

On 2/22/2018 at 4:36 PM, Sky with diamonds said:

Gosh, I hope the rest of them do. I will never forget when Zach was ill and Jeremy took him to emergency, and she seemed so uncaring about it. 

I can’t believe that these types of very important occasions fall out of my ever-lovin’ brain because I can’t call upon them justify my immense dislike of these 2 but they are part of the body of work that formed my opinion.  Thanks @Sky with diamonds For the reminder. 

• Upvote 1

How did I not realize there was a LPBW thread on FJ. Maybe because I only recently started hate-following Auj and Jer, they're so annoying but so pretty.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, freethemall said:

How did I not realize there was a LPBW thread on FJ. Maybe because I only recently started hate-following Auj and Jer, they're so annoying but so pretty.

Pretty can't cover up her sanctimonious attitude.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

I am holding a candlelight vigil to mourn the heartbreaking day Zach Roloff had to make his own dinner. You are all welcome to attend.

Damn Tori, smash the patriarchy a little bit.

Spoiler

60A305BE-4BB7-4F98-B34B-4DC8C07293D7.thumb.jpeg.d0db61befef5deda9b0033500a5aedc2.jpeg

Spoiler

28A939F7-123D-4946-93CB-DF2F283BBF00.thumb.jpeg.8dd4f4b009ea68f0a9560499366bf9b0.jpeg

Spoiler

62B9916C-B116-49B7-8D18-4B7BF9B043DD.thumb.jpeg.ae830c18f2c4f6ce6b53842dd1cbde7b.jpeg

Edited by Seculardaisy
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 10
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, Seculardaisy said:

I am holding a candlelight vigil to mourn the heartbreaking day Zach Roloff had to make his own dinner. You are all welcome to attend.

Damn Tori, smash the patriarchy a little bit.

Reveal hidden contents

60A305BE-4BB7-4F98-B34B-4DC8C07293D7.thumb.jpeg.d0db61befef5deda9b0033500a5aedc2.jpeg

Reveal hidden contents

28A939F7-123D-4946-93CB-DF2F283BBF00.thumb.jpeg.8dd4f4b009ea68f0a9560499366bf9b0.jpeg

Reveal hidden contents

62B9916C-B116-49B7-8D18-4B7BF9B043DD.thumb.jpeg.ae830c18f2c4f6ce6b53842dd1cbde7b.jpeg

... I still can’t believe some people find her less annoying than Audrey... :pb_lol:

But seriously. We should see if someone on here has a tiny little violin. That way, they can play the saddest little song during the vigil to lament the fact that Zach had to act like a fucking adult. :pb_rollseyes:

• Upvote 7
  • Love 3

A smug, fundie-hipster, tell all book is coming. The video is set to the tune of the song used throughout 13 Reasons Why.

”Our generation is experiencing a crisis in which single people are settling for convenient relationships, dating without intentionality, and neglecting to prepare for married life. We are excited to share what we've learned from our own dating journey in order to equip our readers to build Godly relationships from their first date to “I do” and beyond.”

https://beating50percent.lpages.co/book-announcement/

Spoiler

89A7601C-A0EB-4170-AAA8-B52515042DDA.thumb.png.d6753befc05c911af9b184a056c45581.png560C57B7-4D45-4FAB-B4DD-3F8DB9067BAD.thumb.png.e3a35fb9e1294a662a20b7f6fe616ed5.png

Edited by Seculardaisy
  • Upvote 2
  • WTF 2

3 hours ago, Seculardaisy said:

A smug, fundie-hipster, tell all book is coming. The video is set to the tune of the song used throughout 13 Reasons Why.

”Our generation is experiencing a crisis in which single people are settling for convenient relationships, dating without intentionality, and neglecting to prepare for married life. We are excited to share what we've learned from our own dating journey in order to equip our readers to build Godly relationships from their first date to “I do” and beyond.”

https://beating50percent.lpages.co/book-announcement/

Hide contents

89A7601C-A0EB-4170-AAA8-B52515042DDA.thumb.png.d6753befc05c911af9b184a056c45581.png560C57B7-4D45-4FAB-B4DD-3F8DB9067BAD.thumb.png.e3a35fb9e1294a662a20b7f6fe616ed5.png

I’m in favor of this for three reasons:

1. They’re taking a social media break.

2. The amount of snark this is going to generate is going to be incredible.

3. The eventual online reviews may just make me die of laughter.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

@VelociRapture Are you STILL sure Audrey isn’t more annoying than Tori?? :flyingspaghetti:

(Though I will say the Audrey-Tori dynamic reminds me of Duggar-Bates. One may appear more likeable, but the same odious beliefs lie beneath.)

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, zygote373 said:

@VelociRapture Are you STILL sure Audrey isn’t more annoying than Tori?? :flyingspaghetti:

(Though I will say the Audrey-Tori dynamic reminds me of Duggar-Bates. One may appear more likeable, but the same odious beliefs lie beneath.)

Still sure. At least Audrey is giving us a social media break. Tori hasn’t done that for us. :pb_lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, VelociRapture said:

Still sure. At least Audrey is giving us a social media break. Tori hasn’t done that for us. :pb_lol:

Since they announced their social media break they have shared about 30 Instagram stories between the two of them. :kitty-shifty:

• Haha 12
  • Love 2

Oh sweet jesus! Who is going to take one for the team and read that crap? :P 

• Haha 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Seculardaisy said:

Since they announced their social media break they have shared about 30 Instagram stories between the two of them. :kitty-shifty:

I’m still laughing over this. I feel like this whole book thing is going to be phenomenally entertaining.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, MsSaylor said:

What the actual fuck is a “post-mating curry”?! 

I mean...is she for real?

I'm so glad you brought this up. I read that and thought the same thing. What the ever-lovin' F.  It has to be what it sounds like right? Why, why, why, would you (she) put this out into the world?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, waltraute said:

I'm so glad you brought this up. I read that and thought the same thing. What the ever-lovin' F.  It has to be what it sounds like right? Why, why, why, would you (she) put this out into the world?

This is going to sound so stupid, but I thought she was talking about some sort of food delivery service or something. :pb_lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 2

I am so confused by that video. What does jeremy driving in a truck then lighting a fire have to do with the book? Someone needs to tell these two that using a fancy camera and adding music doesn't make pointless shots mean anything.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

Lol, they have been married for what....3 years or so? Why on earth do they feel like they are the right people to give others dating and marriage advice? Because they are pretty? Because they are christians? Why???

And why do they assume that people in other relationships and marriages are settling for convenient relationships??

I think tomorrow I will show their book promo to the 17 year olds that I teach. "Please don't end up like them. Study. Study hard! Now show me that history homework".

Edited by Timetraveler
  • Upvote 5

• Coconut Flan locked this topic