IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 30 - On a Mission from GOD!

choralcrusader8613

Last thread here:

Thanks to the latest thread drift about "ministry" for the thread title. Duggars are doing ALERT things with social media, none of the Duggars except Anna are currently following Amy, and...the Duggars are the Duggars, still fundie, boring, and looking for more TLC money.

Carry on, y'all!

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok. I don't think this belongs here, but....are the Duggars friends of a Bouma family? Rebekkah Bouma, age 19, and her just married spouse...from South Africa, also 19, were killed in a car crash the day after their wedding. They met on a mission trip. This family sounds really familiar, and I was wondering if we have seen them on the show? Rachel and John are parents. Couldn't find them in subforum.

11 hours ago, JoyJoy said:

Josiah is back on instagram. Why is he using social media again?

Courting again? :P Let the rumours begin! 

11 hours ago, Kjaerringa said:

Ok. I don't think this belongs here, but....are the Duggars friends of a Bouma family? Rebekkah Bouma, age 19, and her just married spouse...from South Africa, also 19, were killed in a car crash the day after their wedding. They met on a mission trip. This family sounds really familiar, and I was wondering if we have seen them on the show? Rachel and John are parents. Couldn't find them in subforum.

They were married in a courthouse, i doubt they would know the duggars, but most articles i have found list the are of the husband as 30

2 hours ago, Fundie Bunny said:

They were married in a courthouse, i doubt they would know the duggars, but most articles i have found list the are of the husband as 30

I'm seeing a couple articles from the UK stating he was 30, but I'm not sure where that's coming from. Every other article has him at 19.

I feel like so many things are up in the air with the Duggars.  We're waiting on M5, on the wedding, on another pregnancy announcement (there's got to be at least one before year's end), on the lawsuits showing some action.  

This week in Duggar pictures

The kids made homemade eclipse viewers. 

Spoiler

tumblr_ov2tqb2nIh1uipssao4_1280.jpg

Jana and her BFF have matching birks 

Spoiler

tumblr_ouysvjiwoe1r9t2zdo1_500.jpg

3 hours ago, JMO said:

I feel like so many things are up in the air with the Duggars.  We're waiting on M5, on the wedding, on another pregnancy announcement (there's got to be at least one before year's end), on the lawsuits showing some action.  

Retro of Mercury ;)

1 hour ago, HarleyQuinn said:

This week in Duggar pictures

The kids made homemade eclipse viewers. 

Hide contents

tumblr_ov2tqb2nIh1uipssao4_1280.jpg

Jana and her BFF have matching birks 

Hide contents

tumblr_ouysvjiwoe1r9t2zdo1_500.jpg

I'm just glad Jana has a best friend, fundie or otherwise.

21 hours ago, JoyJoy said:

Josiah is back on instagram. Why is he using social media again?

Get the a tripod, a smaller camera, a table, anything just stop shaking.  Maybe he's a courtin. Or maybe DQ and Boob are never around and never on line so he figures fuck it.

8 hours ago, Fundie Bunny said:

I read about this, so sad.  It was nice of Michelle Jana to show the littles the eclipse PROPERLY. I'm surprised they weren't outside praying for Gothard Jebus to come and save them from the debil sun.  Henry is a serious chunk, and a damn cute one.

Ummm...... are Josiah and Marjorie a couple, again http://www.christianpost.com/news/duggar-family-news-josiah-duggar-hints-at-reconciliation-with-marjorie-jackson-195412/

Or Is he courting someone else http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/where-is-josiah-duggar-139129

Did Josiah really post, then delete, photos of Marjorie? We were barely following his instagram and he reportedly deleted them quickly, so who knows.  Is this all of this just gossip and rumors?

15 minutes ago, JoyJoy said:

I found two more articles about the Josiah and Marjorie. They are not the best sources. How did we miss this? Is it even true?

Just rumours based on the fact that he's suddenly back on social media. It may be true, but they don't know anymore than we do.

IMO we shouldn't read too much into Josiah's two Instagram posts. One is just drumming up support for Alert - his siblings have also done this - and he probably though, heck, that eclipse is pretty cool, I'll post a video.  

7 hours ago, JoyJoy said:

I found two more articles about the Josiah and Marjorie. They are not the best sources. How did we miss this? Is it even true?

Likely not. They probably saw here that people were making jokes about him courting again. They then had to find a girl an couldn't o so, most definitely Marjorie then. 

Please Rufus, Marjorie just started her 2nd year at University, and recently signed a contract to produce a 2nd book. Don't let her fall into the clutches of the Duggars again. Let her graduate and marry a nice Southern Baptist guy in a 4-5 years.

I can't believe the Duggars would accept Marjorie, since she's doing all those Ungodly things that are anathema for women (getting an education! Supporting herself! Pursuing her goals! Being creative!).

Plus, J & M always seemed an odd match, but now she's been to university, and has her publishing deal, and has been doing some self-sufficiency, while poor Josiah has done... what?  Carried on sleeping in the boys' dorm, and worked for dad, and doesn't even seem to do things like make videos any more.  It really does feel like the spark has been beaten out of him.

6 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Marjorie is going to a university? A real one? That's accredited???

JBU...i'm pretty sure it's accredited

i'm honestly so glad they broke it off. If they had gotten married soon in 2015/2016 she probably would've had 1 kid already and be pregnant again, and she's just 19 for fucks sake!! 

To me J/M never seems so interested in each other, I'm so glad she miss that bullet!

4 hours ago, CreationMuseumSeasonPass said:

Poor Josiah. Marjorie has really bloomed, while Josiah has remained stagnant. 

All of the Duggars are stagnant, except JD, and he's the one still sleeping in the little kid's room at the TTH- GO freaking figure.

Is there anything that the Duggars do right or logical?

Being stagnant hasn't stopped Josh from helping to procreate 5Xs, or Jessa to marry an unemployed teenage who helped her procreate 2 kids before he turned 22...or Derjerk from quitting a perfectly decent job right after the birth of a honeymoon baby.

FFS, there is no logic here.

God it pisses me off that they have a media platform to spew this garbage.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived