IGNORED

Josh, Anna, M-Squad Pt 13: Awaiting M5

choralcrusader8613

Still waiting on the appearance of Josh and Anna's 5th child. Anna is using social media again. Prep for a Joshley comeback? Who knows...

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I please pick another date? One of my favourite women in the world has her birthday on the 29th. Evidently it's an auspicious date. 

I just watched a bit of that paparazzi video of them disembarking the plane. I was so struck by the way that precisely ZERO people in that family turned around to help Anna off the plane, or even glanced at her. When she moved to hug her husband, he guzzled water or otherwise seemed oblivious to her existence. He brushed her off like she wasn't even there. Her father-in-law didn't even seem to notice her.

You deserve so much better, Anna.

Can anyone ID the two strangers from the plane videos? I see an unidentified fundie maiden and can't help but wonder if she's with the stranger or *gasp* a possible courting partner of JD's!

I just watched the video. There was somebody on the previous thread who speculated that Anna's carrying twins based on the way she looks. I doubt it, but I think they have Irish twins in their future because Josh looks like he's about 6 months along.

Yeah. Anna deserves better than her oblivious doucheturd of a husband.

2 hours ago, picklepizzas said:

Can anyone ID the two strangers from the plane videos? I see an unidentified fundie maiden and can't help but wonder if she's with the stranger or *gasp* a possible courting partner of JD's!

The man looks like Jim-Bob, is it possible the woman is Laura D along to help with the children? 

34 minutes ago, FeministFunPolice said:

The man looks like Jim-Bob, is it possible the woman is Laura D along to help with the children? 

Laura seems to be everywhere. I wonder what's here deal...

52 minutes ago, FeministFunPolice said:

She doesn't look like Laura and mystery man is not Jim Bob. 

I thought I could not dislike Josh and JB any more, but I was wrong. That videofragment is horrible, and she is being treated like a broodmare. 

There has been so much talk about M5 for so long that I really feel we should be at M6 by now. Poor kid is old news before he is even born.

5 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

Who was the chubby guy in white and blue checked shorts?

I could see Josh having a PA to soothe his wounded ego! Or to watch him! :-)

I think that we feel like it's been that long because there's like nothing else to talk about at this point. No one else is pregnant, no one else has announced anything lately, and we don't seem to care that much about j and k. If you think about it, they announced M5 5 months ago, which isn't that long ago compared to let's say Jill who has announced at 2 months with both pregnancies, making it 7 months of waiting. 

9 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

Maybe another reformed sinner to whom the Duggars graciously offered a ride to the event?

If they name the baby Mathew Isiah or something else with these initials, the shortcut would be MI5.

After all that reading about J/A, J/B ... I kind of lost control of my brain and that is the result.

3 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

I think that we feel like it's been that long because there's like nothing else to talk about at this point. No one else is pregnant, no one else has announced anything lately, and we don't seem to care that much about j and k. If you think about it, they announced M5 5 months ago, which isn't that long ago compared to let's say Jill who has announced at 2 months with both pregnancies, making it 7 months of waiting. 

It feels so long.. Come on Anna. Something needs to happen!

13 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

So happily out of touch with the duggars currently, but did I dream it, or did I read somewhere that joshley likes to have a minder to make him feel safe when he goes places these days? (Not at all sure I didn't dream that one - I have had some very violent dreams towards that one).

I would hope that Josh isn't helping her because she's made it clear she doesn't want him to touch her and yet... here we still are on baby watch. 

I feel awful for Anna and her children. The kids have a shot of breaking free by the time they're older, but Anna is giving this cult the best years of her life, and that's not something you can ever get back. 

Could the guy in the shorts be an instructor--to fly with Josiah?

Anna, you should have run.

I wonder what they're doing up up there? Josh checking back in to avoid a new scandal.....? Or just speaking for "Love Ofering' speaker fees? 

We need the FDW to come and scare the baby into being born! I miss the Pecan Thief!

I'm sure Josh went back to RU to speak as one of their alumni "success stories" *barf*. And Anna went along to play the good wife (/ so Josh could show of his unborn blessing). The 2 older Ms seem of the appropriate age group to enjoy "Patch the Pirate". JD must've flown them in their big plane. JB went along just to stick his face in front of a crowd, and the Duggars always seem to pick a couple random younger boys to drag along for the ride....hence Justin and Josiah. Maybe Josiah went along to watch JD fly. who knows.

3 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Jill didn't announce super early both times though. They announced at nine weeks with Israel. We don't know what her due date with Samuel was, just that it was early in July. They announced the pregnancy on December 20 and the sex January 30. It's likely they did an ultrasound to determine the sex and those are usually done around 18 weeks*. So if we guess that Jill was 18 weeks around January 30, then she would have been around 12 weeks when announcing the pregnancy - which is how far along I was when I announced I was pregnant last year.

Jill could have been just over 11 weeks pregnant when announcing if her due date was, say, July 10. But I get the feeling she was either past or right around 12 weeks considering she went late with Israel.

*I purposely said "usually" because some parents learn the sex via ultrasound earlier and some later. 18 weeks seems to be a good average though.

(I usually don't use months to track a pregnancy because development of the baby is tracked weekly by Doctors and websites differ a lot on when each month starts or ends. And tracking by week is a lot easier. It seems likely that she really didn't announce too early with Samuel though.)

As far as having nothing else to talk about, the Court should be deciding on the motion to dismiss soon, shouldn't they?  That would be something...

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived