IGNORED

Alex Jones

47of74

8 hours ago, GrumpyGran said:

For those who don't want to go though it the theory is this "news" was an Alex Jones lie meant to stir up his base and get donations since his advertisers are bailing.

So he's actively disseminating fake news?  From Snopes.com: YouTube told CBS News Saturday that it is not planning on taking down InfoWars founder Alex Jones' YouTube channel, despite his earlier claims on Twitter and in videos. Additionally, YouTube confirmed that some advertisers had asked to be removed from running ads from Jones' channels, and YouTube had notified him of that.

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Logic brought to you by the people of InfoWars...

All lesbians are angry. Alex Jones is angry. The only logical conclusion is Alex Jones is a lesbian.

This guy.. ugh this guy is so unhinged.

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, onekidanddone said:

Logic brought to you by the people of InfoWars...All lesbians are angry. Alex Jones is angry. The only logical conclusion is Alex Jones is a lesbian.This guy.. ugh this guy is so unhinged.

I like the way you think. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

On 2/22/2018 at 12:16 PM, Cartmann99 said:

I flipped a coin between putting this here or in the Milo thread. I guess times are tough for Milo without a sugar daddy or momma willing to pay the bills:

I just looked at this again.  Where is there so much paper on his desk?  It looks like someone is printing up web page content for him.  Even our local newscasters have gone to a clean desk with I Pad tablet holders for their notes.  

• Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, Howl said:

I just looked at this again.  Where is there so much paper on his desk?  It looks like someone is printing up web page content for him.  Even our local newscasters have gone to a clean desk with I Pad tablet holders for their notes.  

@Howl you know it shows zac'ly how smart he is! Don't those, what you call 'em's, siyenstists, write papers? Well, there you have it! He red and maybe even rote all those siyensmetific papers and he knows stuff, he does. It's all proof what he sez is trooth, all of it, and not sum kinda stinky shit he pulls out of his ass, like those empty-desk fake news lefties. Sheesh. :pb_rollseyes:

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wut?

“It’s just crazy we’ve gotten to this point, but this is the globalists and their model. The same thing is being done in Europe. So Matt Bracken believes, and I agree with him, he’s got a detailed report right here in front of me, that they’re planning something really, really big with a false flag involving David Hogg, who we pray for, we don’t want anything to happen to him — just like Obama — that [would] turn him into a martyr.

“And I totally agree with his analysis, he has predicted the other globalist events and other triggered events. Break this down, this emergency alert, maximum danger, as you say in your report to me that you wanted to cover, and I totally agree, and that we are now — you don’t like to be hysterical, you’re not, but you’re saying this is either a false flag or a guided flag.

I’ve said, ‘Man if the globalists set him up as a martyr, and then all the things he’s pushed.’ And then we’ve got Hogg out there — no one’s challenged it — on his own Reddit saying that he wants to come back as a — well that’s Prince Charles and Prince Philip want to come back as a virus to kill you — he says he wants viruses basically in mosquitoes to reduce population, billions of people. It’s just a crazy globalist religion.” – Alex Jones, speaking today on InfoWars.

No wonder he likes the presidunce so much. They ramble incoherently in exactly the same way. Only Alex is louder. I'll give him that.

Oh! It just hit me as I was typing this up. Doesn't Alex spruik some kind of brain power enhancement pill?

What if he and the presidunce are both taking them? Sweet Rufus, that certainly would explain a lot.

• WTF 4

I'm surprised Alex hasn't had a stroke from all the screaming and ranting.

• I Agree 4

Are the people who listen to him as incoherent as he is ? The inclusion of Charles and Philip in that tirade is bizarre. I would be so worried about a family member or friend that listened to him and “ understood “ him.

• Upvote 3

"Infowars, Alex Jones sued again, this time for falsely identifying man as Parkland shooter"

Spoiler

On one day, Marcel Fontaine was “just a guy in his 20s from Massachusetts minding his own business,” said his attorney, Bill Ogden.

On the next, he was wrongly labeled as the mass shooter who killed 17 students and teachers at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School on Feb. 14.

Somehow Fontaine’s picture wound up in an article on the conspiracy theory website Infowars.com, headlined “Reported Florida Shooter Dressed as a Communist, Supported ISIS.” The article featured photos from the Instagram account of the actual alleged shooter, Nikolas Cruz. Then came a random photo of Fontaine. He was holding up a fist and wearing a red shirt parodying communist and Marxist leaders.

“Shooter is a commie,” was the caption below Fontaine’s photo.

Now, Fontaine is suing Infowars and its owner, Alex Jones, for defamation, claiming Infowars’ reckless decision to connect him to the shooting using his photo has “irreparably tainted” Fontaine’s image and led to endless harassment, even after the photo was removed.

Fontaine’s attorney, Bill Ogden, told The Washington Post that thousands of people shared the article and Fontaine’s picture online, potentially reaching millions and reaching as far as China.

“He in no way is a person who wanted to be shoved into a limelight,” Ogden said of Fontaine. “It’s the feeling of helplessness that bothers him the most, because what do you do? You can’t go to everybody, telling them to take the picture down. You can’t explain yourself to every single person, because there’s just too many. He doesn’t have a platform like Infowars to come in and fix this all. Instead, he’s just a guy in his 20s in Massachusetts, sitting there lost trying to figure out what he’s supposed to do.”

Ogden said Fontaine first learned of the Infowars article after one of his Twitter followers recognized his picture in it and sent him the link. The actual photo was removed from the article within a day, with the headline changing to “Reported Florida shooter discussed ‘Allahu Akbar’ on his Instagram Profile.” The article did not mention Fontaine.

But the damage was done. According to the lawsuit, even after Fontaine’s photo was determined to be completely unrelated to the shooting, conspiracy-oriented Twitter users remained undeterred, with one even posting some kind of “facial analysis” between shooting suspect Nikolas Cruz and Fontaine, saying Fontaine’s nose had been altered consistent with the use of “crisis actors.” Others commented that he was a “thug,” “Commies aren’t people” and “The only good red is a dead red.”

As his photo spread across the Internet, Fontaine finally reached out to Infowars on Feb. 26 to request a correction which, according to the lawsuit, Infowars ignored. Infowars did not issue a correction and a retraction until Tuesday, the day after Fontaine filed the lawsuit. It read:

“On this webpage on February 14, 2018, we showed a photograph of a young man that we had received and stated incorrectly that it was an alleged photo of the suspected shooter at Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida. Infowars promptly removed the contents of this webpage within hours after posting on February 14, 2018. The young man whose picture was shown later contacted us and asked that we take the photo down, but we had already done so several days before. We regret that this error occurred.”

Infowars did not respond to a request for comment. The reporter behind the article, Kit Daniels, also did not immediately respond to questions about the source of Fontaine’s photo and what, if any, steps he took to verify the claim that it was the shooter. In the original story, Daniels wrote of Fontaine’s photo, “Another alleged photo of the suspect shows communist garb,” according to an archived version of the story included in the lawsuit.

“They took zero journalistic approach to their reporting,” Ogden said, “which is funny because they tout themselves as ‘truth journalism’ and are the first to attack mass media, calling articles they don’t agree with ‘fake news.’”

Infowars and Alex Jones, who hosts “The Alex Jones Show,” are famous for peddling false conspiracy theories about tragic events. As he did after the Sandy Hook school shooting, Jones labeled the Parkland school shooting a “false flag operation” carried out by the “deep state” as part of its agenda to enact gun-control legislation, and also claimed that the Parkland students were “crisis actors.”

In April 2017, Infowars published a story titled “Idaho Yogurt Maker Caught Importing Migrant Rapists,” targeting Chobani. The following month, Infowars settled a defamation suit brought by Chobani and Jones was forced to apologize, saying, “I regret that we characterized Chobani, its employees and the people of Twin Falls, Idaho the way we did.”

“In sum, Infowars is a business built on the idea of generating revenue from the paranoia stoked by its reckless defamation,” Fontaine’s attorneys wrote in the lawsuit. “Defendants’ long history of dishonest and irresponsible reporting underscores the malicious nature of the defamatory conduct at issue in this lawsuit.”

Fontaine is seeking more than $1 million in damages.

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 1

His ex-wife is making claims of abuse towards him:

Jones described her “nightmare” marriage during a wide-ranging April 3 interview on the David Pakman Show in which she talked about an ongoing custody dispute with her ex-husband, his threats last year against Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), and his rise as a prominent backer of President Donald Trump. The couple divorced in 2005.

Kelly said that she and her ex-husband met after she moved to Austin, TX, and was working for a public access TV station where they had the same producer. While initially drawn to him because he was “different than anybody I had ever met,” she said that several years into the relationship, “suddenly I was living in a domestically violent situation completely isolated from all friends and family.”

Citing what she described as her ex-husband’s “lack of control,” anger problems, and substance abuse issues, Jones said, “It was a nightmare to be with him, it was horrible, and especially towards the end it was awful, untenable.” Jones said she stayed in the relationship for as long as she did because she was in "a domestic violence cycle." But she said when she saw her children “starting to emulate” some of their father’s mannerisms, she concluded that “like a lot of domestic violence victims” she was “fooling” herself that “this isn’t having an effect on them.”

Jones said that she is speaking out to help others who may be in similar situations, telling Pakman, “The reason why I’m coming out so hard, too, is I divorced Alex Jones. And everybody looked at me and gaslit me and said I was a liar and worse and treated me horribly, victim-shamed me when I came forward with serious concerns about abuse, and neglect, and other things.”

https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2018/04/04/kelly-jones-speaks-out-my-marriage-alex-jones-was-domestically-violent-situation/219846

• Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Citing what she described as her ex-husband’s “lack of control,” anger problems, and substance abuse issues, Jones said, “It was a nightmare to be with him, it was horrible, and especially towards the end it was awful, untenable.”

I'm sorry, but I can't imagine ANYONE marrying Screamy McScreamerson if they had known him for more than 30 seconds beforehand. Did she just meet him at the wedding?

Actually, maybe he and Ann Coulter could get together. I can see her whaling the tar out of him if he got out of line.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 2

Actually, maybe he and Ann Coulter could get together. I can see her whaling the tar out of him if he got out of line.

Oh my fornicating GOD! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I have to go wash out my eyes and Brain with carbolic acid to get the mental images of a Coulter Jones coupling out of my head!
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Oh my fornicating GOD! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I have to go wash out my eyes and Brain with carbolic acid to get the mental images of a Coulter Jones coupling out of my head!

I think their pairing would be volatile enough that one of them would end up dead. After the trial was over, and the murderer went to prison, think how quiet it would be. :kitty-wink:

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 5

12 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Uh, is the product a tanning bed? He looks like he has a sunburn in the picture on the right. :confusion-shrug:

• I Agree 4

This is from a Washington Examiner reporter. Put under spoiler to allow for administration of brain bleach:

Spoiler

• Disgust 2
  • WTF 2

7 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

This is from a Washington Examiner reporter. Put under spoiler to allow for administration of brain bleach:

Hide contents

We know it can't be Tomi Lahren or Ann Counter because they don't have kids. 

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Hide contents

Dear Rufus, I hope her child isn't his. :pray:

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

No way I can watch Alex's ShitWars and listen to his voice.   I'll have to find a transcript. 

• I Agree 3

On 4/11/2018 at 10:50 AM, AmazonGrace said:

OK, I went to that summary.  InfoWars is obsessed with the idea that communists might be infiltrating the US.  And yet,  they are supporting  Donald "Bro Putin is My BFF" Trump.  Cognitive dissonance much? 

Also, Alex Jones is fabulously rich, so he can afford lawyers, just sayin'. 

• Upvote 4

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic