IGNORED

Joy and Austin: Attending Conferences and Getting Pregnant

Coconut Flan

The one Erin's friend is wearing is nicer than Joy and Anna's. At Hearst the stripes on the sleeve match the black background of the floral print, making it a coherent print mix.

I was flipping through a heathen fashion magazine yesterday, and incoherent layering of clothing seems to be a trend.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

I was flipping through a heathen fashion magazine yesterday, and incoherent layering of clothing seems to be a trend.

well, it's an eyesore trend!!

Just now, Fundie Bunny said:

I cannot even tell you how unsurprised I am by this Very Special announcement. I predicted a Thanksgiving announcement from her, but I was being generous. Looks like she caught that coveted honeymoon baby after all.

I think if all goes well*, she will be the one to give her mother a run for her money. She's got a heck of a lot of years ahead of her to fill that quiver.

*I say 'well' because I don't wish infertility or pregnancy complications on anyone, but obviously I don't want her to have 19+ kids.

I'm guessing three months. She's always been on the "thicker" side (don't slam me, yall - just saying it like it is) compared to some of the other Duggar female offspring.

I showed at three months - overnight. I went from regular clothes to NOPE in less than 24 hours.

Just now, SapphireSlytherin said:

I'm guessing three months. She's always been on the "thicker" side (don't slam me, yall - just saying it like it is) compared to some of the other Duggar female offspring.

I showed at three months - overnight. I went from regular clothes to NOPE in less than 24 hours.

that and she seems more short waisted, which you tend to show sooner too.

Wow, she's showing quite a bit for being at the end of her first trimester. I'm guessing another huge Duggar baby is on the horizon. I skimmed the article and it didn't say anything about a due date, did it? Probably February '18, right?

Just now, Knight of Ni said:

Incredible fertility must be genetic on this family. 

being 19 makes a difference, you are WAY more fertile in the teenage years than later, so it's not a surprise at all.

2 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Yeah, it's always been amazing to me how differently different women (and even the same women just with different pregnancies) show. You get women like Kate Middleton who barely look pregnant at 8 months, and then you get women who 'pop' at 8 weeks. Maybe I'm weird, but I find it kind of cool!

So the farthest she could be along (assuming they waited until their wedding night, which I'm positive they did) 

is 15 weeks, due Feb 16. And that is with ovulating THAT night.

Ahhhhh.............

They've had to announce before the JoKen wedding because she's obviously showing.

Took me a minute for that penny to drop. 

Oy vay. Even though I was expecting this my heart kind of dropped a little seeing it confirmed.

Just now, singsingsing said:

Yeah, it's always been amazing to me how differently different women (and even the same women just with different pregnancies) show. You get women like Kate Middleton who barely look pregnant at 8 months, and then you get women who 'pop' at 8 weeks. Maybe I'm weird, but I find it kind of cool!

So true. The way I looked at 3 months with both of mine was the way most people look at like 6 months. I constantly got " there's no way you're only 3 months pregnant, you're so big" from people all the time. I'm quite petite and have a short torso so the only place I showed was my belly. If I turned my back to you you'd never know but as soon as I faced you it was like woah mama! Whereas one of my sisters at 9 months looked barely 3 months pregnant! Bodies are a strange thing!

I'm also curious about when she's due. I'm wondering if she broke sister-mom Jill's record. Waiting for the inevitable deluge of Instagram 'congrats' posts. Perhaps Joy and Austin will give an idea as to due date then.

wow is all I can say right now. it was expected but still...I was hoping for a little more time. Is SO strange to think her pregnant!

and obviously, there was the final says on: how many the lord think we could handle! gah 

19 minutes ago, SamiKatz said:

Damn.  Looks like a honeymoon baby from the pic too.  Sad news.

What the FUCK was she doing dirt bike ridding.  She's as dumb as her sister mom.  UGH!  She has to be 3 months along, either that or she's sticking that bump out for all its worth.

Well, crap! My hunch was right. Joy  was the first Duggar younger than me to get married, so this is particularly depressing. At least she won't be a teen mom, I guess? 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived