IGNORED

Hope Hicks -- AKA Melanka (Melania+Ivanka)

GreyhoundFan

The more I think about it, he would hate to have to cancel his rallies, so this can't be a hoax.

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, sndral said:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/01/politics/hope-hicks-positive-coronavirus/index.html
Well, well, well...interesting development & I see FJ is on it. Now the Cheeto in charge says Hope wears a mask all the time (despite photos of her w/out one w/ him.) Wouldn’t it be ironic if her obese 74 year old boss caught that ‘harmless’ disease that will magically disappear soon from her? But this isn’t the first time someone he works w/ has tested positive, guess I’ll keep a close eye on the headlines for the next 2 weeks. I suspect everyone around the Cheeto is tested very often, so if someone is positive they’re removed & that reduces his exposure. Too bad the rest of us can’t have similar access to testing so we can protect those around us too.

What disease? Our orange leader told the virus to go away in March and he never lies. 

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 1

Lots of speculation that Hopey could be Patient Zero in the current outbreak, but there are other candidates as well.  They've all been having unprotected air sex with so many people, it's hard to know.  

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

• 2 weeks later...