IGNORED

Pastor Logan Robertson: Gay Marriage Fine As Long As Couple Shot at the Altar

47of74

Looks like the US doesn't have a monopoly on hateful people disguising themselves as pastors.

Pastor Logan Robertson, an independent Baptist preacher from Auckland, New Zealand, said in a recent sermon that he would be glad to support two gay people getting married… as long as they were shot at the altar.

The short clip of the Westcity Bible Baptist Church sermon was posted online in late July but got more attention after the New Zealand Herald covered it today.

“My view on homo marriage is that the Bible never mentions it, so I’m not against them getting married as long as a bullet goes through their head the moment they kiss.”

Isn't this guy friends with PP?

Uh, Pastor Fuckwit? Isn't that whole "thou shall not kill" deal supposed to apply to everybody!?!:doh:

This is a perfect example of how when Fundies complain they're sooooooooooo persecuted because they can't impose their vile ideas on everyone else, while their pastors are casually saying people like me deserve to be shot.

It's disgusting, and vile.

If I had a nickel for every time I've said "what the fuck?!?" in the last year, I could feed all the hungry fundie kids.

But seriously. They pay meticulous  attention to one throw-away line in Leviticus, but one of the TEN COMMANDMENTS (thou shalt not kill)? Throw it out the window! That one line in Leviticus is TOTES more important. 

Off to my head-exploding closet now.

• 2 months later...

Archived