IGNORED

Where in the World Is Doug Philips (Who Is a Tool)? Part 6: With the Gyrating Flesh

Coconut Flan

2 minutes ago, bea said:

Maybe the younger ones.

really want to know if they're going to public school now. I just have this feeling they are. I mean, with Beall alone and trying to do everything else...

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, bea said:

But they've been raised with the Kool-Aid

True, but that doesn't mean they will drink it.

They saw first hand how their father and mother parlayed religion + patriarchy into quite the little financial empire, not to mention the power trip. The point of the scam is that others are suckered into paying for it while you fleece the sheeple reap the benefits. It wouldn't surprise me if the older boys stick with that program, especially Joshua, who already appears to be relying on this formula for success given his employment record so far, not to mention marrying his former boss's daughter.

I'd certainly LOVE to see the Phillips daughters jettison their parents' toxic belief system but, like you, think it's more likely that only the youngest ones, female & male, will break free.

14 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

really want to know if they're going to public school now. I just have this feeling they are. I mean, with Beall alone and trying to do everything else...

I think not or not until Beall absolutely has to go that route. I even think she would engage the older three girls to "teach" before she wd go to public school. This is related to what others have identified as "the rules don't apply to us Phillips" phenomena which is evident all the way down to the youngest. These must be interesting days for Beall having grown up in Houston --although I understand her family has all moved from there since.  Slim chance The Andrews Sisters, or rather Meatballs, would shift gears and jump into the 21st century and go help Houston. 

Have to wonder if this isn't another of those, "I'm so innocent I didn't even realize that what I said was sexual" DPIABRT moments.  Paddlin' Madelin Home was written in 1925 (a great time for double entendre songs) and the name & canoe paddles reminded me of a common sexual euphemism.  With that in mind, the semi-nonsensical lyrics become pretty clear.  But I sure DPIABRT wouldn't get that...

Maxwell. I suspect you are absolutely correct but at some point doesn't the "oh my" defense wear thin even among the most ardent of VF subscribers?  Once Bradrick does his tell all maybe the real treatment of sex by these folks will become even more clear. 

Looks like he's starting to let it all hang out. The last 2 videos have been pretty right. Maybe he thinks his clever alias will keep people confused? Or maybe he's starting to not care? Or maybe he's just getting desensitized and immersed in the culture enough now that he doesn't realize how far from VF these videos are?

Remember when Knight in Shining Armour was here and he swore Doug did not realize  his double entendres were double entendres?

That was before his downfall and I didn't believe it then.  I believe it even less now.

4 hours ago, Maxwell said:

With that in mind, the semi-nonsensical lyrics become pretty clear.  

"At midnight on the river/ I heard her father call/ But she don't care and I don't care/ If we get back at all..."

Oh, my! I think it's time to consult the Tenets of Biblical Patriarchy, don't you? 

"Until she is given in marriage, a daughter continues under her father’s authority and protection…Since daughters are 'given in marriage' by their fathers, an obedient daughter will desire her father to guide the process of finding a husband…"

https://homeschoolersanonymous.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/the-tenets-of-biblical-patriarchy-vision-forum-ministries.pdf

Doug, since your own daughters love reenacting so much, why not invite them to perform with these other women? It's all perfectly innocent, after all. It's a historical service; I'm sure Bill Potter would agree. 

'Cause when I'm paddlin' Madeline home
Gee! When I'm paddlin' Madeline home
First I drift with the tide,
Then pull for the shore
I hug her and kiss her
And paddle some more

Then I keep paddlin' Madeline home
Until I find a spot where we're alone
Oh! She never says "No"
So I kiss her and go
Paddlin' Madeline
Sweet sweet Madeline
Paddlin' Madeline home

Oh. My. Goodness.

Dougie! I may be blocked from seeing your "Phil Douglas" FB page...but my husband isn't.

With "Paddlin' Madeleine Home" and "What's New, Pussycat?" I believe you have confirmed - beyond the shadow of any doubt - your taste for all things youthfully brunette, nubile, and callipygian. You horny little devil, you.

Interestingly he just posted a bunch of new clips on his vimeo... looks like Doug and Faith are in Manhattan seeing some non VF approved shows.

4 minutes ago, ladyamylynn said:

Interestingly he just posted a bunch of new clips on his vimeo... looks like Doug and Faith are in Manhattan seeing some non VF approved shows.

Link, please? Thanks!

8 minutes ago, Marian the Librarian said:

Link, please? Thanks!

Here's the main page, and here's Faith in front of the Richard Rogers Theatre.

So he's in touch with the kids, at least. Or maybe just some of them?
That situation is screwed up. Big Patriarch Daddy DPIAT flitting worldwide filming nubile brunettes and jetting into NY to take in a show with nubile brunette daughter who's probably older than some of his "models."
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Beall tries out new makeup and a less brassy hair color (way better, Beall, seriously) and talks to really old people about turning 50. Secret hint: I think she's dreading turning 50.
So if Dougie Fresh can jet around filming kitty-girls, why the hell does Beall have the begging bowl out for whatsherface? Can't Doug just....take her with him? Or something?

And wow, there's a lot of material on that Vimeo, including an unintentionally hilarious promo by Doug for that Manly Amazon Journey documentary that never seemed to go anywhere. Hopefully he's worked on his sound editing since then?

3 minutes ago, bea said:

So he's in touch with the kids, at least. Or maybe just some of them?

Watch this video from several years ago and see what you think about Doug's relationship with his kids.

15 hours ago, kpmom said:

Remember when Knight in Shining Armour was here and he swore Doug did not realize  his double entendres were double entendres?

That was before his downfall and I didn't believe it then.  I believe it even less now.

Count me in as another skeptic. It might have been the truth as KISA saw it.  

8 hours ago, Marian the Librarian said:

callipygian. 

Seriously good word!:laughing-jumpingpurple:  ::commits to memory::

7 hours ago, bea said:

Big Patriarch Daddy DPIAT flitting worldwide filming nubile brunettes and jetting into NY to take in a show with nubile brunette daughter who's probably older than some of his "models."
<snip>

Faith is at most 18, I think.  She has always looked much older than her age.

So if Dougie Fresh can jet around filming kitty-girls, why the hell does Beall have the begging bowl out for whatsherface? Can't Doug just....take her with him? Or something?

Very good question.  Unless the GFM is also to pay the Tool's expenses.

7 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

Watch this video from several years ago and see what you think about Doug's relationship with his kids.

That one has always made me squirm.  Stop touching and caressing her, you pervert!

8 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

Faith is at most 18, I think.  She has always looked much older than her age.

According to my calculations (and Be-all's FB page) she'll be 21 at the end of September.

Hoipolloi,  that old video is exactly what came to mind when I watched Faith in New York. There is something seriously off about that dynamic.  And the similarity of his camera treatment of her as compared to Flo is downright eerie.  Her delivery and lines from Chicago are creepy to me.  What is with Lady Mary Crowley reciting lines from Hamilton? Just let her be herself and not some weird Pygmalionesque Flo knock-off. As with Doug, I hate to say it, but there seem to be some sides to Faith  there that are not necessarily Maxine Andrews the seamstress. For crying out loud, if the child wants to go into theater then why not let her live with her liberal  aunt in New York or her European aunt.  There is something very bizarre about the entire scene. I agree with Bea  --begging for Liberty's  transit to Europe but taking this little prima donna to The Big Apple do not square with one another.  Yet they've always played favorites. I just wish someone could make an E card with some of these recent scenes and. an accurate description of the Bradrick's debacle and send it to all the VF leg humpers . "See how false this was!" We are so far away from Boerne Christian Assembly  and 2hour sermons.  They are so weird I would not be surprised if they did not attend the shows  either for financial reasons or because of some warped. spiritual justification but took the equipment out all dolled up and did the scenes outside the theaters?   Who knows.   What must it be like to have been that man spouting  off all that condemnation and pious self righteousness only a few years ago and to now be so libertine? I guess when you are a lying Chamaeleon like him you sleep pretty soundly. Otherwise it's not much short of  schizophrenia. As the colorful Johnnie Cochrane said once upon a time, "When you're lying in the beginning you're lying in the end."

Regarding adding KISA.  I'm pretty sure he believed it because his mind wouldn't let him believe otherwise -- it was the only thing that he could make sense of.  As far as DPIABRT is concerned, I don't think there is a man alive that could be as clueless as KISA thought he was regarding double entendres & innuendos.  Personally, I think he knows full well what's going on and played dumb because it served him so well with his followers.  He could say what he wanted and no matter what happened, he was covered.  He life was/is the ultimate double entendre.

13 minutes ago, Quinquagenarian said:

There is something seriously off about that dynamic.  

Yes... Yes, there is.  I can't quite put my finger on it (at least for me) but it's almost as if Faith knows and is a willing participant in the charade. 

36 minutes ago, Maxwell said:

According to my calculations (and Be-all's FB page) she'll be 21 at the end of September.

No, that is Liberty (Bert).  Both Jubilee and Faith are younger.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived