IGNORED

Where in the World Is Doug Philips (Who Is a Tool)? Part 6: With the Gyrating Flesh

Coconut Flan

2 hours ago, bea said:

The post was him dancing with Flo.

When he was trying to channel John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever.  

That inspires me to song. 

Toolin' Around

"Well, you can tell by the way I used to stalk
I'm a cheatin' man, who loves to talk
Cellos loud and women warn
I've been pestering people since I was born

And now it's all right, it's okay
Wish FJ would look the other way
You can never understand
The Retro Flo's effect on man

Whether you're a brother or whether you're a sister
I'm wantin' to jive, wantin' to jive
Beall's heart is breaking and everybody's watching
But I'm wantin' to jive, wantin' to jive

Uh, oh, uh, oh, wantin' to jive, wantin' to jive
Uh, oh, uh, oh, wantin' to jive

Well now, I'm so low and I'm quite high
And if I wanna find lovers, I really try
Got the lifts for a shorty in my shoes
I'm a cheatin' man but I'm gonna lose

You know it's all right, it's okay
I'll live to cheat another day
You can try to understand
The Toolin' Doug's effect on man

Whether you're a mother or whether you're a sister
I'm Toolin' around, Toolin' around
Beall's heart is breaking and everybody's watching
But I'm 'Toolin around, Toolin' around

Uh, oh, uh, oh, Toolin' around, Toolin' around
Uh, oh, uh, oh, Toolin' around"

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

Dougie-poo isn't doing much cinematography while he's frantically scrubbing his social media. :D

Hey, Doug -- read FJ much?

You'll NEVER get ahead of us. NEVER. Our eyes are on you all the time.

It must be hard to to build up your boutique burlesque cinematography business when you have to keep hiding your online presence in an attempt to make people believe you haven't changed? Or something. I'm not exactly sure why he keeps doing that. Seems like the simplest and best thing to do would be to come out so to speak, say he's changed his mind on things and fully move on in his new life. He and Erica Shupe are suffering from the same sense of pride I think.

He seems to want to keep the VF version of him alive all while he is living a totally different lifestyle. Maybe he is keeping VF Doug Phillips on the back burner just in case Boutique Burlesque Cinematography Doug Phillips falls through. 

Aww, I missed the whole thing.  But I guess I didn't really want to browse Phil Douglips' photo album anyway :P

Speaking of the Botkins, I noticed that Geoff actually posted something a couple of weeks ago https://westernconservatory.com/articles/yearning-to-breathe-free which I think boils down to "don't let the muslims into america because reasons".

Doug will spend the rest of his life trying to hide from us and he will always fail since he can't just keep off the internet. 
Well, to be fair, we can't either. [emoji1]

Sorry if this is a repost, but I haven't noticed seeing anyone post this little gem from Flo's Instagram:

Spoiler

Then there's this:

Spoiler

Posted the day before she posted this photo with DPIAT:

Spoiler

Has Flo not noticed that this guy has a Wikipedia page with its own controversy section, or is she somehow cool with the repugnant things he did and said a few years ago? I'm getting suspicious!

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 11:15 AM, Palimpsest said:

When he was trying to channel John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever.  

That inspires me to song. 

I Am All Admiration!!! @Palimpsest, are you really Al Yankovic???

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 8:03 PM, nickelodeon said:

Has Flo not noticed that this guy has a Wikipedia page with its own controversy section, or is she somehow cool with the repugnant things he did and said a few years ago? I'm getting suspicious!

And along a parallel universe: how have the long-suffering eyes of Beall Phillips not seen these doozies?   

21 minutes ago, smittykins said:

During my ongoing archive crawl of Stuff Fundies Like, I came across this gem from His Tooliness:

The Five Scariest Things You Can Do This Halloween

Such a good reminder smittykins!  Oh how it changes!  

Re: Hollywood--of course now Harry Potter and Star Wars are all ok for the Phillips kids. Not to mention all this recent glorification of "old Hollywood."

Isnt it all so rich!?

1 hour ago, smittykins said:

During my ongoing archive crawl of Stuff Fundies Like, I came across this gem from His Tooliness:

That was posted October 31, 2012.  One of the scariest things I've ever read is what was claimed by Lourdes Torres' in her lawsuit against Doug Phillips.  If you must, and need a refresher on exactly how pervy this creep is, you can read excerpts here:  Woman Sues Christian Right Leader Douglas Phillips for Alleged Sexual, Mental Abuse.

44 minutes ago, Quinquagenarian said:

Re: Hollywood--of course now Harry Potter and Star Wars are all ok for the Phillips kids. Not to mention all this recent glorification of "old Hollywood."

Just curious, but how do we know that Harry Potter and Star Wars are OK for the Phillips kids?  By the way, some of old Hollywood was pretty darn risque!  

I am basing that on the presence of Rowling books in that picture of their bookcase that was on someone's Instagram as well as a picture of one of the younger boys with a Star Wars tshirt. So I guess it is inference but there was a day and time (such as when this diatribe was written) when other VF families would have been excoriated for either of those "practices "  ANd you are so right. The MONSTER that Lourdes confirmed/revealed puts the H or T in Halloween/Tooloween

ISH! "Povidence" and "providential"  --  another fundy word appropriation/meaning that grates on me to no end. 

4 hours ago, smittykins said:

1.The scariest thing you can do this Halloween is to not make light of evil.

2. The scariest thing you can do this Halloween is to not be fearful.

3. The scariest thing you can do this Halloween is to completely skip Halloween and remember Reformation Day.

4. The scariest thing you can do this Halloween is to refuse to watch or allow your children to watch any of the toxic Halloween and horror films emerging from Hollywood.

5. The scariest thing you can do this Halloween is to get on your knees as a mother and father and pray that the Lord will send you many children who will fear God, not man.

Is it just me or is this all screwed up grammatically?

It's scary "to not make light of evil" --so we should be making light of evil?

It's scary "to not be fearful" -- I think this one is OK as in "the fear of the Lord"

It's scary "to completely skip Halloween and remember Reformation Day. " --  Whut?

It's scary "to refuse to watch or allow your children to watch any of the toxic Halloween and horror films emerging from Hollywood. " -- now he's really scoring points for the other side.

It's scary "to get on your knees as a mother and father and pray that the Lord will send you many children who will fear God, not man."

And this man claims to be a lawyer -- I'd hate to be his client.

14 hours ago, nickelodeon said:

Maybe she doesn't care. Maybe he told her some sob story on how it's not fair and didn't happen. Who knows. for all we know she doesn't care one bit how his wife or kids might feel if they saw her social media. It's weird to see this creepy older man with a bunch of young people. Maybe he is starting a new cult!

30 minutes ago, Maxwell said:

And this man claims to be a lawyer -- I'd hate to be his client.

I imagine there's a very good reason he never practiced per se. The dopiest jury has limits on the kind of b.s. it will endure. 

And I have it on good authority that lawyering is, at the end of the day, a job. And we all know Doug Phillips is not a job type of person. 

@Maxwell, what I think he's going for is that it's scary to modern culture to do those five things.  Since in his mind, we all make light of evil, celebrate Halloween, watch horror movies, are fearful, and don't pray to have all the baybeez, it'll freak our shit out to go against that.

I probably didn't explain that very well. :my_huh:

1 hour ago, smittykins said:

@Maxwell, what I think he's going for is that it's scary to modern culture to do those five things.  Since in his mind, we all make light of evil, celebrate Halloween, watch horror movies, are fearful, and don't pray to have all the baybeez, it'll freak our shit out to go against that.

I probably didn't explain that very well. :my_huh:

I kinda know what he's trying to say, he just did a piss poor job of saying it.   :-/

4 hours ago, Grimalkin said:

Maybe she doesn't care. Maybe he told her some sob story on how it's not fair and didn't happen. Who knows. for all we know she doesn't care one bit how his wife or kids might feel if they saw her social media. It's weird to see this creepy older man with a bunch of young people.

Still think, when all's said & done, that DW Cinematographer/Phil Douglas/DW Winters/Doug WP/cryptoretro/DPIART is probably useful to her & her events. If he isn't charging anything or very little for his work, which is quite possible given EU visa & work requirements, then it probably is all to the good as far as Lady Flo is concerned. In addition, it would not be beyond probable that Doug has also told her some major lies about his past and his marital status.

Speaking of events, what are the chances that our favorite "a time-traveling itinerant director, cinematographer and sometimes TV host" will be attending & filming Dr. Sketchy's Devil In High Heels next month?

Well he does sorta explain 

Those who “hate evil” are very scary to a secular society that fears man more than God. They are scary because they dare to declare that there are absolute standards by which society must be governed. They are scary because, if they are successful, industries like Hollywood that make billions of dollars by promoting ungodly fear will lose their influence. They are scary because such people will not be swayed by political candidates who use fear as a tool for manipulation.

Dougie I don't think 'secular society' or 'industries like Hollywood' are particularly scared of you right now :P

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived