IGNORED

Where in the World Is Doug Philips (Who Is a Tool)? Part 6: With the Gyrating Flesh

Coconut Flan

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, hoipolloi said:

ETA: Yep, definitely cannibalizing VF. I spy a Botkin in this photo!

19984556_1162198667217792_2257167779775905792_n.jpg

Did you notice how he captioned this - "cryptoretro A good day. #director #film#cinematography #tweed #suit #retro#professorjones"

Doug:  You, sir, are no Harrison Ford!

Well whattayaknow. Mr. Cryptoretro's IG account is now private. I'm shocked - SHOCKED, I tell you.

Hi Dougie!

:wrench: :pb_lol:

Aaaaaand it's now private. Hi, Doug! I know there's an eclipse going on, but I'm busy hounding you to the ends of the earth! 

Good thing I downloaded it before it went private! 

You will NEVER escape the all-seeing eyes of FJ, Dougie. NEVER. We will always find you wherever you hide or disguise yourself.

:wrench::hammer::wrench::music-tool:

30 minutes ago, Kleine Vampirin said:

Accountability partner FOREVER. 

FJ as Doug's accountability partner.  I luuurrrv it! 

Accountability partner FOREVER    This would SO work as a post-count title!!!!!

Doug will spend the rest of his life trying to hide from us and he will always fail since he can't just keep off the internet. 

4 hours ago, Howl said:

Is that Isaac in the background?

Yes, but isn't that also an old picture? 

Boy, you've  really got to feel good about yourself to be THAT Boomer/Buster and post THAT many selfie generation like photos of yourself online.

37 minutes ago, Quinquagenarian said:

Yes, but isn't that also an old picture? 

Yes it is, as are about 2/3 of the 25 or so images posted there before it went private.

5 hours ago, Howl said:

Is that Isaac in the background?

If I'm not mistaken, that's Benjamin Botkin, walking in the footsteps of The Patriarchal Tool.

6 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

Good thing I downloaded it before it went private! 

You will NEVER escape the all-seeing eyes of FJ, Dougie. NEVER. We will always find you wherever you hide or disguise yourself.

:wrench::hammer::wrench::music-tool:

Thank you for your archival services!!

Have just checked - cryptoretro's comment has been removed from Lady Flo's doing-the-dishes IG movie, and his IG page has now disappeared.

We're watching, Dougie. And you can't fool us the way you can Beall or your kids because we knew you were a con man all along.
[emoji102]

What in the world could flo think about all the name changes? And how is he making any money out of this? And why won't anyone else comment on this whole situation? I do want someone to ask Beall what doug is doing. Or at least why she never mentions him or includes him in anything on IG. 

Looks like someone has tried to comment on this situation.

Check out the most recent comment on this post from last January on DPIART's "real" FB page.

Yeah, all I saw was "wow" from January. So I guess maybe people are commenting, it's just scrubbed. Can you delete other's comments like that on IG? (Yes, I'm old). 

Dougie-poo isn't doing much cinematography while he's frantically scrubbing his social media. :D

1 hour ago, bea said:

Buuuuuurn.
And on that post, too.

What was the gist of it? I didn't catch it before it was deleted.

Yeah, all I saw was "wow" from January. So I guess maybe people are commenting, it's just scrubbed. Can you delete other's comments like that on IG? (Yes, I'm old). 

Yes, you can delete comments on IG. And FB.

The post was him dancing with Flo. And in response to a post about the evils of music or pop culture or something.

Hypocrite.

The Wow! comment was from Doug's sister(?): Alessandra Rossi-Filippi 

That's an interesting comment in that it can be interpreted in any number of ways.  One way could be Wow, I'm gobsmacked at your blatant hypocrisy and lack of awareness about the irony of that post. 

Another could be, Wow, such an awesome post. 

I have a sense that someone close to Doug has stumbled on his various social media aliases, and he's doing damage control. Also suspect that some badly burned and still pissed ex-VF folks are tracking him closely.  Perhaps not too many, because VF people were hammered down with the "no gossip" rule and the "touch not mine anointed" patriarchy crap. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived