IGNORED

A Totally Accurate and in No Way Sarcastic Duggar Cheat Sheet

VelociRapture

Can we change Derick's name to dickhead in his summary? please? :pray:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8

you might want to fix this part in the Jessa Bio

She shared less about this pregnancy than her first, likely because she had two older children to care for that time. 

2 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

you might want to fix this part in the Jessa Bio

She shared less about this pregnancy than her first, likely because she had two older children to care for that time. 

I always took this to mean Ben was one of the children... lol

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 4

3 hours ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Yep. This was 100% the intent behind that statement. So thanks @Ivycoveredtower, but the statement remains. :pb_lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2018 at 1:55 PM, SapphireSlytherin said:

Leave-Britney-Alone.thumb.png.f996d21112a0e2a218ccb7b514be59c8.pngLeave Ben Sewald alone! He has two kids to take care of! He must decide each day what hat to wear. It isn't fair that he has to make that tough decision. Please! PLEASE! Leave Ben Sewald alone!!!!

Edited by JillRodsEyeliner
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 13

On 26/03/2018 at 8:46 PM, TuringMachine said:

Can we change Derick's name to dickhead in his summary? please? :pray:

I personally vote for Derwood!

Spoiler

805e2e991d169b5be55067c20ff59663.gif

Edited by Jellybean
Put animated .gif behind spoiler
  • Upvote 4

These are awesome. I try to watch as little Duggars as possible, but I still like to keep up with them. Great job!

• I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

Updated the photo for Joseph and added that Garrett Duggar was born.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

I was just reading Joe's bio and came across the part where you talk about his going to crown not being on either of the shows. I believe the reason Crown wasn't mentioned on the Duggar's show had to do with the fact that it would have been featured on the season that got axed because of the whole Josh scandal. I seem to remember their being a preview about Joe graduating and going to college for that season. (Someone please correct me If I'm wrong it could have been the season before LOL)

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

The Rapture has officially begun - John David’s courtship with Abbie Grace Burnett was announced today. His summary and photo have been updated accordingly.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 11
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 2

Another update: I gave a few summaries new photos and added links to some of the Churches/organizations mentioned.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

Lauren's mother has had the baby just a couple of day after Joy IIRC  and his name is Duke, if you want to update Josiah schedule @VelociRapture

• Thank You 2

51 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

Lauren's mother has had the baby just a couple of day after Joy IIRC  and his name is Duke, if you want to update Josiah schedule @VelociRapture

Just updated this. Thanks!

• Thank You 1

Update: Wedding photo and wedding date added for Josiah. Congrats on being sacrificed on the altar of matrimony SiRen!

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1

Updated Jinger's photo and added a brief bit about the birth of Felicity. Personally, I’m disappointed. Rufusette would have been much more fitting. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thank You 1

to Jinger's story lines you should mention her love of coffee that's been a long running Jinger story line. :laughing-rollingyellow:

• Upvote 1

New photo added for John and Abbie, as well as the date their engagement was announced. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

On 8/10/2017 at 10:59 AM, VelociRapture said:

John has had no public courtships. Some posters believe he is purposely delaying marriage for various reasons - the most mentioned being a pact with his twin to protect the younger siblings at home or a desire to avoid fathering a small army. No one really knows, though he did win over some FJ hearts by proclaiming himself a "Bachelor until the Rapture" at Joy's wedding in May 2017.

Might wanna edit this part out? 

I took a bit of a break, but I’m back to updating the summaries. Recent updates include:

- New photos for Benessa, the four younger girls, and the Smuggars.

- Info about Derick finishing the Cross Church program and starting law school. 

- Added a bit of Felicity birth info and the statement Jeremy signed. 

- Updated ages.

- Added CD information for the younger girls and Mack.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

I think Joy and Austin's needs some mention of their honeymoon working with a group trying to convert holocaust survivors. And the fact that TLC just kinda didn't mention it.

Also still voting we change Derick's name. Perhaps OfJill is an option.

• Upvote 3

On 10/22/2018 at 11:49 AM, TuringMachine said:

I think Joy and Austin's needs some mention of their honeymoon working with a group trying to convert holocaust survivors. And the fact that TLC just kinda didn't mention it.

I missed this. I knew that they were in Israel and it wasn't covered but wtf. That's a whole new level of a-hole.

4 hours ago, JMO said:

I missed this. I knew that they were in Israel and it wasn't covered but wtf. That's a whole new level of a-hole.

Here's Joy and Austin's trip (you can see pictures of them)

https://www.oneforisrael.org/2019-june-israel-trip/

The most meaningful ministry was visiting the Holocaust survivors and serving them.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

On 10/22/2018 at 11:49 AM, TuringMachine said:

Also still voting we change Derick's name. Perhaps OfJill is an option.

Just want you to know I have seen this and I will be adding the info. I’ll likely update after the Bachelor gets Raptured into matrimony next month.  

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 4

Updates: 

- I added a new photo for John and added their wedding date. Congrats to them!

- Added the harassing Holocaust survivors Honeymoon info for Joy.

- Added a brief bit about SiRen making that creepy af anti-abortion post.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 2

• Coconut Flan changed the title to A Totally Accurate and in No Way Sarcastic Duggar Cheat Sheet