A Totally Accurate and in No Way Sarcastic Duggar Cheat Sheet

VelociRapture

Updates: 

- New photo for Jinger

- Added info about the Jeremy Bible Study I recapped

- Added Jill’s sponsored content on Instagram

- Added that Amy has her own store now

- Added number of years each couple has been married 

- Updated birthdays (including Jed and Jer because their birthday is close enough.)

Edited by VelociRapture
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

Update: Gave Jessa a new photo and added the news about her third pregnancy.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

On 1/10/2019 at 4:48 AM, VelociRapture said:

Update: Gave Jessa a new photo and added the news about her third pregnancy.

just noticed you have renamed John David just David in his summary

edit my bad, i see it is next to his photo...

Edited by AussieKrissy

Did my best with updates. I updated various ages, added info about the known pets, added information about Jeremy’s studies at The Master’s Seminary, and added a bit about Joy’s shilling of the weight loss program. 

As always, please let me know if you see anything missing or that needs to be changed!

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 11

• 1 month later...

Oh, Joy.....once upon a time, she wanted to be a nurse, now shilling for weight loss things on Instagram. 

Rewatching this just makes me angry. Jessa wanted to be a beautician. Jinger wanted to be a chef. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 2

Just did a bit of brief updating - mostly just ages, but I added information about Ivy’s birth, pregnancies, Mary’s death, and the Forsyth’s loss as well. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 11

@VelociRapture your work on these summaries is impeccable and all of FJ bows to your greatness. Brief points that could be included if you get a chance/feel like it: the Vuolos move to LA, and the birth of Ivy Jane Seewald. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, neurogirl said:

@VelociRapture your work on these summaries is impeccable and all of FJ bows to your greatness. Brief points that could be included if you get a chance/feel like it: the Vuolos move to LA, and the birth of Ivy Jane Seewald. 

Those were already included. :) 

• Thank You 2
  • Love 1

• 2 months later...
14 hours ago, Alishana said:

I don't know if it's a good place put this but I feel like Lauren now-Duggar and Lawson Bates would have been a good match.

Why? I think he would want someone hot and fun, while Lauren is very serious.

• I Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2019 at 3:21 AM, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Why? I think he would want someone hot and fun, while Lauren is very serious.

Because they love music and singing, they love doing community stuff, family stuff, they are country but glamourous.. But I understand what you meant !

• 1 year later...

I can think of a great way to protect children from "starring" in reality tv, before they are old enough to give consent.

Create a law that says the kids must receive pay and that this pay must go into a trust until they are 18. The pay could be based on the time they spend onscreen.

I think we'd see far fewer families rushing to exploit their kids on TV, if they parents can't look forward to making a lot of money and quitting their day job.

Parents could receive some pay, but a modest amount (say, $500 a show) because the real draw is their kids. (Would anyone watch Counting On if Jessa and company were childless? It's unlikely.) Spurgeon, Henry and their cousins, OTOH, would get the bulk of the money, but that money could not be touched for any reason--not even education or food and shelter (there'd be too much potential for abuse if that was the case). Spurgeon and co. would receive their money, in full, when they turned 18.

Mega-family reality TV would end pretty quick.

• Upvote 6

11 minutes ago, Jackie3 said:

I can think of a great way to protect children from "starring" in reality tv, before they are old enough to give consent.

Create a law that says the kids must receive pay and that this pay must go into a trust until they are 18. The pay could be based on the time they spend onscreen.

I think we'd see far fewer families rushing to exploit their kids on TV, if they parents can't look forward to making a lot of money and quitting their day job.

Parents could receive some pay, but a modest amount (say, $500 a show) because the real draw is their kids. (Would anyone watch Counting On if Jessa and company were childless? It's unlikely.) Spurgeon, Henry and their cousins, OTOH, would get the bulk of the money, but that money could not be touched for any reason--not even education or food and shelter (there'd be too much potential for abuse if that was the case). Spurgeon and co. would receive their money, in full, when they turned 18.

Mega-family reality TV would end pretty quick.

Include youtubers in that.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 5

• 1 month later...

I know it’s a huge task @VelociRapture but if you are able to get to it, it would be awesome to have an updated version of this with the newer marriages, shit ton of new grandkids, and the story of Jill & Derrick escaping JB’s clutches.

• Upvote 2

Don’t think the wonderful VelociRapture is a member here anymore. I think she decided to step away before the birth of her second child.  It would be lovely to hear from her again. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 12

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/27/2021 at 2:25 PM, Angelface said:

Don’t think the wonderful VelociRapture is a member here anymore. I think she decided to step away before the birth of her second child.  It would be lovely to hear from her again. 

I miss her! She always had smart and interesting comments.
Hope you’re great @VelociRapture if you’re still lurking around sometimes. ❤️

• I Agree 17

• Coconut Flan changed the title to A Totally Accurate and in No Way Sarcastic Duggar Cheat Sheet