IGNORED

JD Courting?

VeryNikeSeamstress

24 minutes ago, JoyJoy said:

She has a "sister dress" lol.

What's that? She stood up in Joy's wedding, so she would have a navy blue dress matching the other bridesmaids....

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*speculated* that Jana bought the dress, no confirmation lol. but Joy has it (and said one of her sisters bought it for her), Anna has it as well, and apparently Heidi Query does --- could be totally unrelated but it is fun to speculate. 

Do we know how old the Query sibs are?

edit: some very creeperish curiosity on the internet tells me Mandi is 33, Heidi 30ish, Amara in her 20s and married last year, and Peter is 22? So the potentially-single two older Query girls are older than JD...

@ihaveanexamintwodays Hello fellow creeper ;) . Yeah, Amara is 25, Mandie 33, Heidi (married) 30 and Peter 22. The only one that would be close to JD would be Amara. 

The Duggar gals must really like flowers, although I'm pretty sure from what it looks like Jana's dress is slightly different:

FullSizeRender.jpg

Wait, Heidi Query is married? When did that happen, and who's her husband?

I agree, the dress is ugly.  I don't have a problem with mixing of patterns when done well, but that looks terrible and it looks like it hangs like a shapeless sack.

I can't figure out why this is suddenly the fundie uniform of the summer. 

On 22/08/2017 at 7:20 PM, MadeItOut said:

Humanities people are awesome too.

Though I will always have a tiny grrrr space for the Geography teacher who wouldn't let me take it at GCSE because she didn't believe I could colour within the lines (I'm dysphraxic, but she preferred to categorise it as "clumsy and imprecise").

My Geog teacher threw a chair st me! Made sure I took History GCSE instead 

On 24/08/2017 at 10:58 PM, singsingsing said:

... Kendra giggles nervously and is sooooooooooo grateful that she has such amaaaaazing sisters-in-law who are soooooooo sweet to help her decorate her brand new house!

...and then shuts the door behind them, drops her head against it, has her 'uh' moment, then steels herself and makes as many discreet changes as she can before he notices. I remember this game (only in my case it was the monster-in-law. Thank rufus he had no sisters!). 

The Duggars have known the Querys for many years. I would think that if JD was interested in any Query girl, it would have happened already. 

Is it possible that John is just staying with some family helping them build something in between logging hours of piloting the plane? I'd like him to be courting, but I just wonder.

• Curious locked this topic

Archived