IGNORED

Pris & TFDW 6: The Lookalike Family

Coconut Flan

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, ophelia said:

I've watched the clip on their recent blog post and I'm pretty sure Iris is pregnant. Old news? Did I miss an announcement.

Um, Iris? I presume that's a typo or auto-correct for Pris?  :) I don't think she's pregnant. The people who follow the Pecans more closely than I have say that she's not due to conceive again for a bit, based on her previous pattern. Hopefully one of them will chime in when it's morning again in their time zone. :)

1 hour ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

Um, Iris? I presume that's a typo or auto-correct for Pris?  :) I don't think she's pregnant. The people who follow the Pecans more closely than I have say that she's not due to conceive again for a bit, based on her previous pattern. Hopefully one of them will chime in when it's morning again in their time zone. :)

Priscilla averages about 21.5 months between births which would put her due in August. Her shorter gap was 20 months, which would put her due in mid June; while her longer gap was 23 months, which would put her due in September. In all three cases, she would be pregnant by now. Given that they haven't announced yet and that fertility decreases over time, I'll predict a new baby sometime between August and November 2018.

I watched the video, too. A lot of blahblah about the party preparations, but she does look pregnant. You get to see some parts of their house, too, and HEY! the famous dump truck makes an appearance towards the end :pb_lol:

Spoiler

8 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Chik Fil A openings, free pizzas from a rodeo, and now this.  Oh, and pecans.  He sure seems to like getting something for nothing.

I think it's a fundie thing. They all seem to love the days where you can get free stuff. Fundies have to be frugal when they know they will eventually have a ton of kids. 

1 hour ago, JMO said:

She definitely looks preggo. Im calling for Davila to be born August 20th. 

I'll be shocked if we don't meet little Peter or Deborah in August; though usually they announce the minute the pee stick is dry.

I'm still waiting for their constantly saying "children are a blessing" to get thrown in their faces by those little "blessings" .

"Davia, you bad girl" "No I'm a blessing that's what you say to the camera"

Davia may be my favourite fundie child. She is one of a kind with those facial expressions! :my_heart:

The problem with Pris is that she typically has had a very tiny belly since having Phillip. So people were speculating last fall that she was pregnant based on pictures. While watching the video I thought of her belly as Schrodinger's Belly. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if she's pregnant and it wouldn't surprise me if she isn't pregnant but soon to get a positive pregnancy test in the next month or two.

I just went back and looked at their blog.  They didn't announce Phillip's pregnancy until after she had her 20 week ultrasound so she could be quite pregnant and they have decided not to tell the world yet.  

Really hard to tell in the video if she is or is not preggers.  Sometimes it totally looks like a baby bump but then she moves and the shirt folds making a bump look impossible.  Either way, she either is or will be soon.  I had to watch with the audio off since I'm at work.  But I have to say that watching Pris in the video, she really looks radiant and happy.  Very cheerful and not in a forced-appearing "I must be a cheerful, Godly-wife" kind of way.  Genuine happiness I what I saw.

I have been thinking lately that it must be about time for another little pecan on the way to be announced...

I was also wondering about her belly when watching the video.  Did not come to a conclusion.

They seem to be a bit more preachy of late.  I wonder whether they were pestering people on the cruise to the point where they were officially told to knock it off.  We know they brought a pile of tracts with them, since they were handing them out in Mexico.  Rejection --> persecution mode --> burst of extra fervor?

3 hours ago, singsingsing said:

I have been thinking lately that it must be about time for another little pecan on the way to be announced...

I kinda figured they would have a pecan exactly 9 months after their anniversary cruise. I suppose she could be in very early stages of pregnancy. I remember being really bloated when I was only 4-8 weeks pregnant. 

There appears to be a bump, but it could just be the way that the tshirt is falling. I don't know. 

I know we've been talking about whether Pris is or is not pregnant, but I have to say that seeing those pancakes made me hungry!

21 hours ago, fundiefollower said:

Really hard to tell in the video if she is or is not preggers.  Sometimes it totally looks like a baby bump but then she moves and the shirt folds making a bump look impossible.  Either way, she either is or will be soon.  I had to watch with the audio off since I'm at work.  But I have to say that watching Pris in the video, she really looks radiant and happy.  Very cheerful and not in a forced-appearing "I must be a cheerful, Godly-wife" kind of way.  Genuine happiness I what I saw.

I watched it with audio.  Her little girl breathy voice made me want to visit the porcelain goddess.  She may look like an adult, but she sounds like  a Marilyn Monroe wannabe.

I love that the the crayon in Davia's hand while at IHOP looks like a cigarette. Davia, you will always be my spirit animal.

I really wish I could see a blueprint of Blue Pecan Manor. I really admire the renovations they did.  I've watched the videos and studied the pictures and still can't figure it out. Is it only 3 bedrooms?  Its going to be a tight squeeze once its time for lil pecan #5 and #6.

Deep depressing thought for the day: one day, 15-20 yrs from now, Davia will most likely be in a courtship, then a no kissing engagement, have an awkward honeymoon and then start popping out the blessings and we will all cry.  Please Davia!! So far Jinger, Joy and the countless other spunky fundie kidlets have let us down.  Please tell your parents that you are free and that they need to respect your independence and then make your own decisions in life. 

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

I love that the the crayon in Davia's hand while at IHOP looks like a cigarette. Davia, you will always be my spirit animal.

I really wish I could see a blueprint of Blue Pecan Manor. I really admire the renovations they did.  I've watched the videos and studied the pictures and still can't figure it out. Is it only 3 bedrooms?  Its going to be a tight squeeze once its time for lil pecan #5 and #6.

One boys room and one girls room with siblings sharing beds or bunk beds  like the Duggars I suppose . 

OHHHHHHH my gosh guys. I just realized that Pris and David might have a naming scheme.  If anyone else is as clueless as me, P for boys name's so far and D for girl's names. There aren't that many girl D names though?!

blobfacepalm.png

10 minutes ago, neurogirl said:

OHHHHHHH my gosh guys. I just realized that Pris and David might have a naming scheme.  If anyone else is as clueless as me, P for boys name's so far and D for girl's names. There aren't that many girl D names though?!

It's been discussed before. It's either Ps for boy and D's for girls, or it's going every other child, P, D, P, D.

We'll know for sure which is the theme if the next one is a boy. 

• Jellybean locked this topic

Archived