IGNORED

Pris & TFDW 6: The Lookalike Family

Coconut Flan

1 minute ago, anjulibai said:

It's been discussed before. It's either Ps for boths and D's for Girls, or it's going every other child, P, D, P, D.

We'll know for sure which is the theme if the next one is a boy. 

Oh wow, I never considered that. I just assumed it was P's for boys and D's for girls. Now I really want them to have another boy next, just to see what it actually is. 

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Pris is pregnant yet. My second and youngest is 19 months, and I still have a paunch. Sometimes that stomach just stays a bit extended. 

I do think Pris will be pregnant very soon. Maybe she even conceived on that cruise. She's followed Anna's pregnancy pattern pretty closely, and I think that will likely continue.

Mackynzie was born 12.6 months after Anna got married, Paul was born 13.5 after Pris got married.

Then Anna went 20.5, 23.9, 25.8 and 26.3 months between pregnancies. Pris has had 20.2 and 23.6 months so far.

I'm guessing the next Waller baby will be born about 25 months after Philip was born, so probably November. 

4 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Oh wow, I never considered that. I just assumed it was P's for boys and D's for girls. Now I really want them to have another boy next, just to see what it actually is. 

Right? The one thing that kind of makes me think the theme could be every other letter is that Priscilla is actually older than David, by a month.

So the family already started out P, D, and then went P, D, P. 

My thought on Funide theme names. 

I wonder if they stick with a theme because it saves time in choosing those names, allowing even that to be somewhat organized. I mean, imagine having the whole alphabet to choose from AND any name you wanted from a baby name book!  Why it's positively overwhelming!!!

With a theme, (using David and Priscilla as my example)  they find some comfort and control in saying "Okay, we know it has to start with P or D; and we know it has to be in the Bible."  Boom! Hundreds of options are off the table and they can have that baby named in fifteen minutes!  

1 hour ago, usmcmom said:

My thought on Funide theme names. 

With a theme, (using David and Priscilla as my example)  they find some comfort and control in saying "Okay, we know it has to start with P or D; and we know it has to be in the Bible."  Boom! Hundreds of options are off the table and they can have that baby named in fifteen minutes!  

As opposed to an hour for the Maxwell baby name conversation...

• Jellybean locked this topic

Archived