NakedKnees

DAAAAAAMN, Joy and Austin in that pic! :pearlclutching:

Good for them I guess, haha. Hope the chemistry lasts.

• Upvote 7
  • Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rachel333

• Carm_88

• nst

• HarryPotterFan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Go Joy.

#*&$^@#*$.  Ok, you all have awoken the grumpy astronomer.  Pluto's not a planet and shouldn't be- here's the short explanation, and you can appreciate Pluto more for it.  (And if you think I'm bi

Ok here is my attempt at a recap. Please be patient with me, I wrote this on my phone while sneezing. It's super long fyi.      I forgot to mention that Ben goes into the Duggar p

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Fluffy14 said:

I am on the West Coast  . What time is this playing where ever it is playing? It's 11:21 here!

ITunes delivered the episode this AM, I don't think it's been aired on TV yet. 

• Upvote 4
Ms Lucy Fur

Someone may have already mentioned this, but Daphne is Dr Oz' daughter. Oh hell, Boob & Mullett under the pretense of bringing in the special guests. Good thing my beau had adult beverages for me when I got home. 

Btw, Spurg and Henry are beyond adorable 

Edited by Ms Lucy Fur
Adult beverages
  • Upvote 8
Ms Lucy Fur

Awww Baaabe wants Babe to stop doubting herself. There's a small sliver of hope!

Edited by Ms Lucy Fur
I get the Babes confused
  • Upvote 32
Four is Enough
6 hours ago, Fluffypaws said:

So, Joy, please explain modesty to our viewers.... :pb_lol:

HELLO! She's hiding his stiffy!

• Upvote 33
karen77
12 minutes ago, Four is Enough said:

HELLO! She's hiding his stiffy!

Exactly what I was thinking!!

• Upvote 10
MarblesMom

Oh nos it's THEM.  Why why why?

• Upvote 4
griffin

i'm being severely defrauded by joy and austin's hand sex behind jessa and ben

• Upvote 10
MarblesMom

The Duggar parents make me nauseous.

• Upvote 15
pamplemousse

AAAAGGGHHHH! Get JimBoob and Meechelle OFF my TV NOW!

I'd be watching the Cardinals on ESPN right now if they weren't blacked out in my area. Fuck MLB and its territory blackout areas.

• Upvote 7

i muted jb and michelle and watched an xfiles DD panel with GA :D

everyone it seems got the memo not to pressure jinger to get pregnant 

joe and kendra are a snooze - i will send Buzzard a case of brownies if she has to watch that wedding and re cap 

• Upvote 14
KimJongJimBob

This might be harsh because she may be nervous...

But I'm sitting here with a tub of chicken salad, and I can't help but shake the feeling that my chicken salad has more personality than Kendra. 

I hope marriage brings some sass out in her. 

• Upvote 27
fluffernutter

Interesting that jim boob said joy and austin would be making more grand-babies and someone reminded him of jinger as a possible next-season baby-maker.

Just now, KimJongJimBob said:

But I'm sitting here with a tub of chicken salad, and I can't help but shake the feeling that my chicken salad has more personality than Kendra. 

I hope marriage brings some sass out in her. 

She is so so young and seems terribly nervous.

• Upvote 16
3 minutes ago, KimJongJimBob said:

again hearing them speak - i go back to the you tube of DD and GA :D 

sorry this is so bad 

she clearly is over her head 

Edited by nst
  • Upvote 5
KimJongJimBob

I also recognize that there is a standard. We have the luxury (lol) of seeing the Duggar girl's personality before they got married, watched them turn into vanilla ooglers during courtship, and then finding their (relatively) own stride as they move into marriage. All we know of Kendra is the vanilla oogler stage. 

• Upvote 22
fluffernutter

OK I'm going to sound snarky here but what in the sweet name of holy penis is Daphne wearing? It looks like a gauzy nightgown with a man's business suit jacket over it.

• Upvote 9

Jessa can't let go of her purity it seems - we know you have sex on a honeymoon it's ok 

drop the act 

• Upvote 14
Just now, fluffernutter said:

Wonder if Ben raps in the shower?:laughing-jumpingpurple:

An image of Ben in a shower :D 

• Upvote 5
HarleyQuinn

Joy Joy has come a long way from covering up defrauding dresses on tv lol.

"Lovey".....ew.

• Upvote 19
fluffernutter

I can't help it. That game was kinda cute. I'd like to play that with a bunch of other couples some time. Our questions would be less wholesome and more cards against humanity-esque.

• Upvote 20
Just now, fluffernutter said:

I can't help it. That game was kinda cute. I'd like to play that with a bunch of other couples some time. Our questions would be less wholesome and more cards against humanity-esque.

the game was cute yes...but I just can't with Jessa acting like Jill from the last time they did this "game" 

it grates on my nerves 

SHE Grates on my nerves 

Lets ask questions go ahead

1.  What did you wear on your wedding night ? 

• Upvote 12
  • Curious locked this topic