IGNORED

Carlin and Evan 1: Front Hugging Before Courting

Coconut Flan

18 hours ago, Exjw2015deed said:

I was just about to post this. I hope Josie holds off for while. She just turned 18. Kelton is bobbys friend.

Okay having an odd name made him easy to find. He went to PCC. Lives in Knoxville and is a plumber. Sadly he lost his mother who passed away at 39 due to child birth during her fifth child. 

She promised her dad something like "when I'm 24" during that promise ring episode.  I hope they don't Jana Duggar her. 

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, maybe this was already discussed, but in the episode where Carlin goes to Evan's house, she says something along the lines of "I had a guy, but it didn't work out..." WHO?! Is this known? 

Given Carlin's age, I wonder if she was referring to a crush who wasn't interested in her and not a boyfriend.

Yeah, she might have been texting with some guy she knew. I think the Bates' kids are encouraged to get to know other people and communicate with them.

22 hours ago, speller24 said:

Hey, maybe this was already discussed, but in the episode where Carlin goes to Evan's house, she says something along the lines of "I had a guy, but it didn't work out..." WHO?! Is this known? 

I always speculated it was Joe duggar. When asked in the fan ask questions will there be a duggar marriage, most siblings said it would be carlin. Joe also went to college near them for a semester. I figured he went to try and get to know her. Just a theory.

• 2 weeks later...

Baby to me is one of the worst pet nicknames, right up there with daddy (if people still even use that to be honest).

Do we think that Evan's 22nd birthday could be celebrated with an official courtship announcement?

When I woke up this morning and didn't have my contacts in or glasses on and saw that picture, I thought it was Lawson. And I was incredibly confused.

(also that is an incorrect use of a semi-colon, but I recognize that's just BEC)

They forgot to wear matching outfits in that picture!!! How will we know they are a couple???

35 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

They forgot to wear matching outfits in that picture!!! How will we know they are a couple???

HAHAHA. That is awesome. 

2 minutes ago, faraway said:

How are they holding hands if they're not even courting?

Maybe they already are but are waiting to announce it on the show

7 minutes ago, faraway said:

Oh they have been hugging and holding hands for months now.

Evan posted on his Instagram story about an hour ago that himself and Carlin are on a triple date with Tori, Bobby, Josie and Kelton.

Spoiler

59a1e00e0720b_Screenshot_2017-08-26-21-52-031.png.ef072915c0ad392492eb9e358b4b13fa.png59a1e0187c3df_Screenshot_2017-08-26-21-47-441.png.7693a8de46790bedf73ac77974e4bbb0.png59a1e030a49e9_Screenshot_2017-08-26-21-47-241.png.d307419b7da900c210430e25fa2bd1da.png

On 8/25/2017 at 1:33 PM, HereticHick said:

True, but he does match the balloons perfectly.  The irritating thing (to me at least) is that I strongly suspect he wore that shirt because it matched those balloons (or she chose the balloons because they matched his shirt).

3 hours ago, Timetraveler said:

I am confused. Are the couples each other's chaperones or is that not allowed? 

In the past that wasn't done. There is probably a chaperone that's not being shown.

18 hours ago, faraway said:

They most likely are courting already. That would be too liberal even with the recent loosening of the rules.

Ughhh the video stories of that triple date, the pictures of the three guys lying in the street in their nearly identical button downs...this is all so childish! none of these kids look ready for marriage, they're just having fun being goofy and group dating. Like normal highschoolers should. But they're not normal highschoolers, so they're all on the fast track to marriage. But I just can't imagine any of these incredibly immature seeming kids with a baby in a year.  X_X

especially zoolander. 

• Jellybean locked and unlocked this topic
  • Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived