IGNORED

Anna, Josh, & the Ever Multiplying M Kids, Part 12: Babywatch Continues

Destiny

4 hours ago, Eternalbluepearl said:

My siblings and I don't need matching first names. We are our own individual people. 

The duggars aren't individuals though

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Duggars are apparently without recessive genes either. There should be at least one in a family that size  who by a trick of Genetics  got some very distant ancestors  Green eyes or auburn hair or freckles. It's just so homogeneous other than Jinger and Josh with darker hair 

3 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

The Duggars are apparently without recessive genes either. There should be at least one in a family that size  who by a trick of Genetics  got some very distant ancestors  Green eyes or auburn hair or freckles. It's just so homogeneous other than Jinger and Josh with darker hair 

Doesn't Jessa have green eyes though? 

16 hours ago, imokit said:

@FeministFunPolice M is for Michelle, M theme to honour the Motherwomb

M is also for Anna's dad, Michael. I do think it's telling the first girl (or any) wasn't Michelle, but the first boy was Michael.

On 7/25/2017 at 2:44 PM, viii said:

But you're banking on the court being involved. A lot of time in these religious situations, it's all just done on verbal agreements and whatnot. I agree that it's a moot point though, because I never see it happening. 

Yes, a bona fide divorce requires court. A spouse that is not happy with an oral agreement can always seek redress in court. Don't know that Gothardites do informal separations, I doubt it.

Sense they are already doing M names for Michelle they may figure they don't have to have it in a daughters game as well. 

4 minutes ago, KelseyAnn said:

They all seem to have varying degrees of hazel or blue eyes.  I can't think of any of them that have straight up brown eyes, which would be the dominant gene.

10 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

Sense they are already doing M names for Michelle they may figure they don't have to have it in a daughters game as well. 

They also might use it eventually. 

Personally, I think they picked Mackynzie as a name they liked and then decided the M theme. 

Okay, I'm jumping into the birth pool. 

Moses Joshua will be born on August 8, will be 8 lbs., 8 oz., and will be 21.5 in. long. Yeah, 2+1+5 = 8. There's a theme there.

Ok, Here's my guess:

Myles David will be born on August 25th.

7 lbs and 10 oz.

May Rufus bless us all.

22 minutes ago, InTheNameofRufus said:

Ok, Here's my guess:

Myles David will be born on August 25th.

7 lbs and 10 oz.

May Rufus bless us all.

Not Myles Davis to go with Marcus Anthony?  :evil-laugh:

6 hours ago, KelseyAnn said:

Jana, Jessa, Joy: light hazel/green

Jill, Jinger: blue

Sounds creepy :-( but I love looking people in the eye and know their eye color. It's of the first things I notice about a person. People think that's creepy but I think it's essential.

Michelle has blue eyes, the green hue comes from JB.

I too look at eyes.  You can tell a lot about a person from the way they look at you.  Not quite sure it's the soul you see, but something for sure comes from the eyes. 

8 hours ago, Elvis Presby said:

They all seem to have varying degrees of hazel or blue eyes.  I can't think of any of them that have straight up brown eyes, which would be the dominant gene.

Didn't Joy say in the last episode that her eyes were green? Or did she mean Austin? 

On July 26, 2017 at 2:44 AM, ViolaSebastian said:

That song drives me bananas. Don't carve your name into the seats when you're vandalizing his truck!!! Plausible deniability!!!

:pb_lol: maybe she should just carve the names of everyone he's wronged into his car, that way he won't know who did it!

Can I join the pool?

I say Matthew Joshua, born on August 12th.

I have no clue about baby weights and/or imperial units, so I will not guess on the weight :pb_rollseyes:

1 hour ago, Chewing Gum said:

Didn't Joy say in the last episode that her eyes were green? Or did she mean Austin? 

Yes, she did say that.  I'm pretty sure she meant herself.

I have a hard time believing they would immediately announce the birth for this 5th kid. They waited with the pregnancy announcement and that got flack for even bringing another kid into the mix. I don't think they'll immediately announce when 5 is finally born.

Nobody guessed Marcus's name, right? Maybe they'll do something similar - some other M famous person with a different spelling. Martyn Luther? And I'll say August 5, 8 lb. 1 oz.

17 hours ago, tabitha2 said:

Malcom Reynolds Duggar?

Okay, my (not so) inner geek just started squealing! This would be so cool, just so he could grow up and say:

Spoiler

bonnet.gif.c207cdc58f1f6b3fca9190e8531fb89e.gif

Or, even better:

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_nnpg1fJFrJ1r9jyqn_500.gif.e7897c00174d6aab1e7874b34a347646.gif

Okay. I can be quiet again for awhile. :my_biggrin:

ETA--Ooh! Just one more:

images-58.jpg.8ad9d372b49d1aff7218c9d081a74580.jpg

Sorry. I think I'm good now. ;)

Hmm one of the Duggar fan pages has a screen shot with the baby boy's name as Matthew Zachary.  Can I change my guess? :my_biggrin:

One day a Duggar male might say all of these things  and we'll need the worlds biggest box of popcorn for the show ;)

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived