IGNORED

TAM 2: So Much WTFery

FundieFarmer

34 minutes ago, Rachel333 said:

That seems like some pretty mild degeneracy to me. :pb_lol:

Right? Like why the fuck does she care if a woman masturbates? She's so petty. 

• Upvote 11
  • Love 1

It's evil because it gives you a metric by which to determine that your God-appointed husband is terrible in bed.

• Upvote 17
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

And if you're single, you're committing adultery on your future husband.  With yourself.

(Yes,  I've actually heard that.) :serious:

• Upvote 21
  • WTF 3
  • Haha 1

And if you're single, you're committing adultery on your future husband.  With yourself.
(Yes,  I've actually heard that.) :serious:

Ahh yes. My mother used to say that.
  • Upvote 5
  • WTF 1

OMG. I had to laugh at that it was so stupid. People are batcrap INSANE sometimes.

• Upvote 15
  • Love 1

On 29/7/2017 at 0:24 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Oh look. It's TAMs own daughter at the protest filled with gigantic graphic pictures of bloody fetuses. No wonder she's hysterical. Her parents are abusing her in so many ways. I feel so sorry for those kids.

Faith Johnston's crying because her mom won't let her go to soccer camp with all her friends.  Duh.

Has anyone had trouble finding Teen Vogue?  I looked for it at Wegmans (supermarket) and couldn't find it, but they didn't have Seventeen or any other teen magazine, either.  Barnes and Noble had a Teen Vogue music issue, with Chance the Rapper on the cover, but it was next to an empty space.  Don't tell me TAM's tirade is actually working!!!!

Edited by laPapessaGiovanna
Edit out quoted pic
  • Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, JMarie said:

Faith Johnston's crying because her mom won't let her go to soccer camp with all her friends.  Duh.

Has anyone had trouble finding Teen Vogue?  I looked for it at Wegmans (supermarket) and couldn't find it, but they didn't have Seventeen or any other teen magazine, either.  Barnes and Noble had a Teen Vogue music issue, with Chance the Rapper on the cover, but it was next to an empty space.  Don't tell me TAM's tirade is actually working!!!!

I believe teen Vogue only puts out four paper issues a year. Most of their readership is online. That's what's so hilarious about TAM's backyard book burning. The article in question wasn't in the current paper issue. I actually don't even know when the last issue came out or when the next is due. 

• Upvote 10
  • Love 1

TAM's daughter: people always give my family the weirdest looks in public! probably because we kids are so well-behaved and normal!

the news, three seconds later: (pictures of TAM's kid having an absolute meltdown surrounded by fucked up fetus posters)

• Upvote 14
  • Love 1

On 28/7/2017 at 6:37 PM, Carm_88 said:

A great place to bring your kids? Wish I had as much time on my hands as she does!

Oh fuck me running. I'm sorry to have been out of bourbon country and missed the opportunity to provide some much needed voice of sanity against TAM.

Edited by laPapessaGiovanna
Edit out quoted pic
  • Upvote 4

Here's another Johnston child crying at the protest. She looks terrified. I would be too if my parents used the Pearl method of beating into submission.

IMG_3736.PNG

• Upvote 5

How does one make the jump from "sexual education and info is terrible for children and we have to keep them innocent at any cost" to "it's cool to expose my child to pictures of dead fetuses and explain abortion to them in loaded language"?

• Upvote 38
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, SusanDelgado said:

How does one make the jump from "sexual education and info is terrible for children and we have to keep them innocent at any cost" to "it's cool to expose my child to pictures of dead fetuses and explain abortion to them in loaded language"?

It is completely bazaar in my opinion and she's not alone. I actually see this in a milder way in typical American culture. Violence in movies and tv is seen as no big deal but a short sex scene with no nudity is absolutely scandalous. TAM's type of gun nut fundie  seems obsessed with violence yet scandalized by anything remotely sexual. 

• Upvote 10
  • Love 1

So I only recently discovered TAM and read through all 28 pages of the first post and all of the pages on this one too. Wow.

I almost regret doing it but I had to go to her page and see if anyone of my FB friends follow her. Yep-one. And one I would not likely have expected. A highly educated person who is currently going for a phD. I do not get it!

Anyway I look forward to seeing what other crap TAM spews forth. I think she has replaced NN as my new favorite ridiculous fundie. Man, I tell you. I came for the Duggars but I'm staying for the crazy!!

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

bddf153a773b3dcfc2860f624e03d048.png
Well anus mouth, you're spreading crap! Sooooo

A few things about this.
1. I don't think the stock photo was a great choice for that (industry criticism, we choose them every day at work) but it definitely spurred on TAM
2. TAM, the article wasn't about YOU. A lot of people were pissed- not just you.
3. I wouldn't personally see this as encouragement to keep campaigning or to take on HuffPo- plus I bet Arianna Huffington would get a good chuckle out of it.

Regardless, it keeps me entertained.
  • Upvote 9

TAM recently posted this meme on her page and it was not received well. Her leg humpers very politely disagreed with her. It's interesting how polite her humpers become when they disagree with the almighty Anus Mouth. They disagree with anyone else on her page and they spew hatred and nastiness. It's pretty funny to watch. 

IMG_3929.PNG

• Upvote 2

I love one of the comments on her page:

God did not hire you as an assistant.

• Upvote 16
  • Haha 3
  • Love 2

On 7/29/2017 at 4:01 PM, FundieFarmer said:

Ahh yes. My mother used to say that.

That masturbation is pre-adultery?

Oh my! I have to type this before I fall over from laughter but any child could respond to a mom mom who scolded her child, "your generation thinks you invented sex!" with, "Yes, we discovered the PLEASURABLE kind!"

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, FundieFarmer said:

I love one of the comments on her page:

Most of her humpers are complete morons. But occasionally a person who sees through her bullshit gets in an amazing comment before TAM blocks them. 

That woman will block you for anything. But she will definitely block you for using common sense.

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

Well, how does she expect it to work?

(I know, she doesn't; she's on Team Law-Abiding, God Fearing Citizens Need To Arm Themselves To The Teeth To Defend Themselves Against Bad Guys With Guns).

Edited by smittykins
  • Upvote 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

9e22727df0e3cb1b1265d18001ef7240.png
Teen vogue is demonic now emoji15.png

She's so nuts that she really does look like her page is satire.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic