IGNORED

TAM 2: So Much WTFery

FundieFarmer

On 10/29/2019 at 5:52 PM, Lgirlrocks said:

I am doing way more than you. You have a platform and you don’t use it for good. If you truly were pro life you would be fighting to protect the kids in cadges. Getting funds for families in poverties instead of yourself. This post angers me so much! It is easy to say what they would have done during slavery or the holocaust. Fact is people who owned slaves used the Bible to justify it. Most Christians ignored the cries of Jews being stuffed and taken to death camps. Thanks to Catholics, who most Christians don’t consider to be Christian, lots of Jews were saved. CF97CB98-446E-4B45-B5A9-FC9FC9681EF2.thumb.jpeg.185619339f9f58e14c43df5fc5e59dbc.jpeg

She would have been a staunch nazi to the core and be proud of it. And then, after the nazis where gone, she would haven't known any thing and where always against them from the beginning, like many good nazis where.

Being against the nazis during this time meant a great danger and many where executed by them. Every day when I drive to work, the last part of that I have in clear fiew the tower of the concentration camp Buchenwald and by that the reminder of the crimes that happended where I live. I don't know how much my ancestors where involved during the nazi times, but they where no heroes.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

On 10/29/2019 at 9:52 AM, Lgirlrocks said:

CF97CB98-446E-4B45-B5A9-FC9FC9681EF2.thumb.jpeg.185619339f9f58e14c43df5fc5e59dbc.jpeg

For once in my life, I actually agree with The Anus Mouth.

If you continue to support a Republican government that locks children in cages; that rips babies from their parents' arms; that lets kids die from sheer lack of basic nutrition, hygiene, and medical care; let me tell you this: You are on the wrong side of history. I know exactly who you would have been during slavery, the holocaust, or the CRM.

Shame on you, TAM, and every other person who continues to support this disgraceful government.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 9

Lisa Metzger doesn’t have her own thread (though one day I might start one), therefore I’ll post it here. Lisa’s has had her 21st loss. One of her twins has died in utero. 

B4C85BE2-DD92-4448-8907-643C39B3F008.jpeg

• Upvote 1

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 8:18 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Lisa Metzger doesn’t have her own thread (though one day I might start one), therefore I’ll post it here. Lisa’s has had her 21st loss. One of her twins has died in utero. 

B4C85BE2-DD92-4448-8907-643C39B3F008.jpeg

What's with the weird selfie? That's like the LAST thing I would post if I was sad/devastated/mourning a loss. These people are insane.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Edit: deleted, decided I didn't need to make a BEC comment about someone who just had loss.

Edited by NachosFlandersStyle

32 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Edit: deleted, decided I didn't need to make a BEC comment about someone who just had loss.

It’s probably for the best. She is similar to TAM in the way that they both bully, harass, and make fun of people online (and real life outside abortion providers). Then when anyone retaliates, they cry persecution. And paint liberals as a bunch of bullying perverts to boot. So I try not to give her any ammunition because she likes to play the victim.

But I will leave this here. Because demons...

09CFFE1C-9535-4A8E-B575-1380514D81DA.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 1

I had never read the TAM threads, but now I am all caught up. Thanks to all who educated me about this . . . person.

Oh, and here is a review of The Reliant from IMDb:

image.thumb.png.60e2c9b6ff116dba81f21aaec9cffd2d.png

Awards? What awards?

Also, this is what I think of when I hear the word Reliant:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.336cd8e061ef798bbe6ab5bb2eb2f273.png

ETA: I found the many awards! And they are all from totally unbiased, major film festivals and organizations!  :rolleyes:

Edited by thoughtful
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

I found this video - I don't think it's been posted in this thread yet (and I apologize in advance if it's a repeat):

Pray for $85,000.00, get $86,000.00 -- just like Noah saving the giraffes. :562479351e8d1_wtf(2):

• Bless Your Heart 1

3 hours ago, thoughtful said:

I found this video - I don't think it's been posted in this thread yet (and I apologize in advance if it's a repeat):

Pray for $85,000.00, get $86,000.00 -- just like Noah saving the giraffes. :562479351e8d1_wtf(2):

I tried to watch it all. It made my head hurt. 

• I Agree 2

6 minutes ago, Blessings of the Corn said:

so many white people in this movie ...

She likes to pretend she has so many friends of color but really it seems she just has acquaintances of color. If you watch her and her family, they mostly have white friends. They are originally from a very white area in Ohio so it’s no surprise. And they put a lot of their family and friends in the movie. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She likes to pretend she has so many friends of color but really it seems she just has acquaintances of color. If you watch her and her family, they mostly have white friends. They are originally from a very white area in Ohio so it’s no surprise. And they put a lot of their family and friends in the movie. 

Her “friends” of color tend  to be “ex gays”. It’s sickening when “ Christians” use people of color to try and further their agenda. 

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic