IGNORED

TAM 2: So Much WTFery

FundieFarmer

Oh geez, my real life just collided with my FJ life. Someone in our local mountain group posted a video of TAM getting a citation outside an abortion clinic. I'm debating if I want to get into it with my neighbors by sharing how terrible of a person she really is. I don't know if I have the energy for that, though. Lots of churchy types up here and probably even a few fundies.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, PumaLover said:

Oh geez, my real life just collided with my FJ life. Someone in our local mountain group posted a video of TAM getting a citation outside an abortion clinic. I'm debating if I want to get into it with my neighbors by sharing how terrible of a person she really is. I don't know if I have the energy for that, though. Lots of churchy types up here and probably even a few fundies.

I wouldn’t bother. Lots of people share her garbage. Go look at all the shares all her videos and posts get. It’s a lot. People share without even thinking or caring. They won’t change their minds. Usually. So I don’t bother unless I’m very close to the person.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I wouldn’t bother. Lots of people share her garbage. Go look at all the shares all her videos and posts get. It’s a lot. People share without even thinking or caring. They won’t change their minds. Usually. So I don’t bother unless I’m very close to the person.

Good point, I won't bother. But ugh. She is maddening!

• Upvote 6

No TAM you don’t encourage any of those things. Have you ever been to a drag queen story hour? Probably not. I’m a lesbian who grew up in a conservative Christian home. The only thing that would have changed had I been exposed to this is me coming out sooner. I knew since I was a little kid I liked girls. I was told it was wrong so I suppressed those feelings. Around 23 I came out to myself then others. It was so freeing. I started spending time with one of my older brothers male friends, caught feelings, and we have been together since. Even though I’m dating a guy I’m still a lesbian. 100 percent find females attractive. 

TAM if you read here, and I’m assuming you do, stop meddling in things you don’t understand. Stick to home schooling and being ignorant, you are good at the ignorant part. This is why people want to protest you. You aren’t a martyr and are going to be very surprised if there is a heaven and you get sent to hell. You worry about the wrong things.

35C5D31A-21A0-408F-B886-5A946077AD3B.thumb.jpeg.dfb696a7862f110c4dc825f3d51da1e5.jpeg

• Love 3

36 minutes ago, Dreadcrumbs said:

I wish I could rub that in TAM’s face. But she blocks people at the drop of a hat. She only keeps humpers and people who cuss her out on her page. She keeps the people who cuss her out because she wants to play the victim as much as possible. She wants all her humpers to see any comments where a “liberal” is insulting her, calling her names, threatening her, or cussing her out. But if you make an intelligent and clean argument against any of her posts, she will block you immediately. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, AlwaysExcited said:

TAM has caught some mainstream attention lately, I see. 

Oh good! I suggested TAM to him in an email recently. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 3

6 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Oh good! I suggested TAM to him in an email recently. 

What a wonderful servant of the Lord Rufus you are. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, jjmennonite said:

What a wonderful servant of the Lord Rufus you are. 

I guarantee I wasn’t the only one ;) but since a lot of people probably messaged him about her, it grabbed his attention. I’m just surprised people didn’t message him earlier about the hatefulness of TAM. But there are a lot of people to cover. Unfortunately :(

• Upvote 7

On July 3, 2019 at 6:06 PM, PumaLover said:

I recently responded when a friend reposted one of her anti drag queen rants and it was a big mistake. I was attacked by several mutual friends who have drunk the fundie Kool Aid and think she's been sent from God to put the evil liberals in their place.

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 1

TAM was being made fun of in some type of parade! How awesome. Isn’t going to do anything but fuel and stroke her ego. 

Spoiler

C0D04522-7CDB-4CEA-B72B-1B830AE61DBA.thumb.jpeg.3f3715fd8cc33b1053369cc7ddccd383.jpeg

64EBACF1-B7D2-4CEA-A9B7-F10D700F1932.thumb.jpeg.a69798272435bb248b9848375ba8c933.jpeg

• Upvote 5

You were banned for spreading lies and hatred. You would want the same for anyone who does it to you. We are not a godly nation and don’t live by your rules. The social media platforms you use are public ones and they have the right to run them how they want to. That includes banning you for whatever reason they want. Don’t like it? Create your own social media or website. 08295556-F484-4CFB-BEF0-AF8D6E3F103D.thumb.png.31c91f4e31f1f7d56ddd4e1e70801e59.png

the government has more to deal with then your crying. #growup #getoverit 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...

8F400B9B-DC2E-4DF6-81E1-B00004397178.thumb.jpeg.e80d2ca2d5b3546142693bb2fce82f38.jpeg

Racist: 

noun

a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

Sounds like TAM. How does she think she is qualified to educate her children? Smh

• WTF 3

^At TAM’s definition, not the real one.

Edited by smittykins
  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

Oh yes, she’s a racist. She will deny it until she’s blue in the face but we’ve all seen the things she’s posted. 

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

This verse sounds like it’s pertaining to immigrants that are trying to come into this country legally but are stuck in detention centers that house kids in cages, won’t provide basic hygiene products, and won’t take donations. 802800E0-C082-42DC-898E-2D9633CB07F5.thumb.png.6d268a8797ed242cf0b251dac53dfc2f.png

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

• 4 weeks later...

2DF23DDF-F273-4902-A592-114EBD3F8E84.thumb.jpeg.9bd0a6a1f53e9c6e307adf95fa077660.jpeg

idiots tend to name call (marxists teachers?) when they can’t prove their point. Global warming has been an issue for years. I’m glad she isn’t home schooling me. I’d be so unprepared for adult life. 

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

2DF23DDF-F273-4902-A592-114EBD3F8E84.thumb.jpeg.9bd0a6a1f53e9c6e307adf95fa077660.jpeg

idiots tend to name call (marxists teachers?) when they can’t prove their point. Global warming has been an issue for years. I’m glad she isn’t home schooling me. I’d be so unprepared for adult life. 

She associates education with politics. Most trump humpers do. It’s a horrible way to educate your children. 

• Upvote 4

Many make a distinction between “education”(filling the kids’ heads with ideas they don’t like)and “training”(brainwashing and beating them into compliance).  I believe Michael Pearl has been quoted as saying “The Bible says to ‘train up,’ not ‘educate up.’”

• Disgust 1
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 2

That's a student's work, not something a teacher handed out and made the kids memorize. It seems like an open-ended assignment. I really doubt the teacher was expecting each child to write "have no children" in order to receive a point. Maybe TAM has trouble imagining an assignment that isn't just rote regurgitation of your elders' opinions.

• Upvote 7

8 hours ago, nickelodeon said:

Is TAM desperately trying to hitch her cart to the TERFs’ in that post? Lady, even they don’t want you.

I think she is. But TERFs would hate her. She has no clue though. 

• Upvote 3

Apparently later this month she's scheduled as a speaker at a conference alongside Curtis Bowers, the Bontrager in-law with the world's silliest fake story about how he infiltrated the communist new world order. Plus David Barton, noted fiction author, and Dinesh D'Souza, pardoned felon with an apparent fetish for getting dunked on by Twitter. I'd kind of love to be a fly on the wall; sounds like it's going to be a hot mess.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic