IGNORED

TAM 2: So Much WTFery

FundieFarmer

5 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

No body wants your Jesus you racist bigot. Jesus loved and accepted everyone, even if he thought they were sinning. 

TAM makes my blood boil more than anyone else. She is very dangerous. While I don’t wish harm on her or her family she needs to be shut down. 61A9328E-3237-4A96-9E76-106420389DC0.thumb.jpeg.958c92f764c3064a77a440b774e4b803.jpeg

Imagine having her as a mother. It must be awful. She’s such a nasty person. And we know she advocates Pearl’s methods on beating children into submission. She’s up there with Zoo for shitty fundie mom of the year. But Zoo will always win because she starved a baby.

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Liza said:

I’ve watched that and I love it. It’s so true if Jesus were here to talk to her about her fucked up behavior. 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, jjmennonite said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48793730   Did anyone see this! She made the BBC, and shut down an LGBT prom, due to safety concerns. Horrible woman. Those kids could have used a safe place to celebrate. 

This is the kind of stuff she does all the time. She will get her minions to call/email/harass groups until they have to shut down events. Typically anything LGBTQ+ positive. And then she screams persecution when anyone tries to do the same thing to her. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 7

The golden rule is to treat others the way you’d want to be treated. Harassing people and not expecting it back is just dumb. You call people out for wanting to find you so they can peacefully protest. You don’t peacefully do anything. 

Spoiler

CF3C1921-D43D-4131-8E3E-CB5ECE5B4D4C.thumb.png.e6ef2cbc33afe3ae10ab70268c59284e.png

A42DD756-EFF9-4816-BF6B-C57B4C38556F.thumb.png.97da0623e2475b4bf9e1ab755a99d581.png

It wouldn’t surprise me if she actually loved being targeted because she can get donations from people. Even if I felt what people were doing to her was wrong I still wouldn’t donate. She chose to have all of those kids, she chose to put them in the spotlight. She has money coming in from her book and her husband works. 

• Upvote 6
  • Disgust 1

10 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

It wouldn’t surprise me if she actually loved being targeted because she can get donations from people.

It wouldn't be surprised either. Attention seekers like her love sympathy $$$.

Edited by Dreadcrumbs
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

"To those of you who feel you can terrorize people who don't agree with you or your lifestyles, please consider this a warning that you will be discovered and held accountable by any legal means necessary. What you are doing is wrong!"

Ah, the cognitive dissonance is strong with this one...

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 10
  • Love 2

TAM has always been obsessed with money. I am sure she doesn’t need money for extra security. She just wants as much money as she can possibly get out of her moron minions. 

• Upvote 5

She's reaping what she's sewn and I don't care about TAM or her precious safety.  However, I do hope that the drag queen has extra security for her safety.  

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

She lives in Ohio? Hmmmmmm. She might have to star in the novel I'm working on...

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, AmericanRose said:

She lives in Ohio? Hmmmmmm. She might have to star in the novel I'm working on...

No she lives in the Charlotte area now. She goes to an abortion clinic in Charlotte, NC  every single week to harass women. She used to go to Columbus, Ohio planned parenthood every weekend to harass people. Good for Ohio, bad for North Carolina. 

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

No she lives in the Charlotte area now. She goes to an abortion clinic in Charlotte, NC  every single week to harass women. She used to go to Columbus, Ohio planned parenthood every weekend to harass people. Good for Ohio, bad for North Carolina. 

I see someone on Twitter is wishing she would come to the UK. ? At least her Twitter has a lot of pushback!

That is the most I've looked at TAM's Twitter, and... I think my blood pressure is up by a few hundred points. I have to wonder what she gets from it. Is it just the attention? I don't think she would gloat so much if she truly believed LGBTQ+ were a danger to society.

• Upvote 5

Oh no! What has she ever done to deserve this??!

Calling for the execution of gays:

http://web.archive.org/web/20040817145755/http://www.wherethetruthhurts.org/tractsbooksread.php?w=54

4) Execution – murder, kidnapping, homosexuality, incest, pedophilia, adultery, witchcraft, youth who cannot be corrected with chastening, etc.  It’s God's will that such sins be crimes in society and that they be punished by execution.  

The God-ordained punishment upon these sexual sins is designed to maintain the sanctity of the sexual union.  God designed sex for the marriage bed between one man and one woman for life.  This severe sanction provides a strong impediment against sins that are particularly addictive and destructive to society (Have you ever noticed that Saudi Arabia doesn’t have an AIDS crisis?  A lot less homosexuals die in countries where homosexuality is outlawed.) 

The infamous child-beating article:

http://web.archive.org/web/20040821012050/http://wherethetruthhurts.org/tractsbooksread.php?w=39

when you set your child in the high chair to feed him his Gerber, rather than place the jar out of his reach, put it right in front of him, within his reach; point to it, calmly say “No” one time, then enforce your words.  Naturally, especially before he learns what “no” means, he will reach forth his hand and touch it.  Then, you thump him or swat him on the arm with a small wooden spoon or a switch...

The government has been known to kidnap children out of the home of loving parents who employed corporal punishment, so I would be remiss to talk about ways that loving parents can minimize this.  

First, some children bruise easily.  A spanking given without anger should not cause bruising, but it can, especially with children who have had aspirin recently or who have a platelet abnormality.  Almost all spankings will cause a brief red mark on the skin, especially on fair skinned children.  Be sensitive to this, and don’t let your child out in public in shorts if there are red marks on the child’s legs.  An anonymous phone call from a genuinely concerned neighbor is all it would take to get a social worker to your home wanting to examine and interview your children.  

Second, don’t spank publicly if at all possible.  It is true, especially with younger children, the punishment must be given swiftly enough so that they can associate the sting with the misbehavior that merited it.  But the proper training at home will prevent the need for corporal punishment in public.  Don’t presume that nobody’s looking – there are video cameras in the shadows.  

Third, there’s sense to the “rod” that the Scripture admonishes parents use.  Hands, surprisingly, can cause bruising very easily.  The aim is not injury but a temporary sting, and a paddle or a switch can do this much better than a hand.  The pain of a pop on the forearm with a switch, or on the buttocks with a belt, or on the thigh with a wooden spoon should never cause lasting pain or dysfunction, but only a temporary sting that should pass in a few seconds to moments.  If the child is wearing a diaper, be especially careful not to swing your hand at the child’s padded buttocks.  Because of the padding, parents are inclined to swing harder, and they can dislocate the child’s hip or hurt his back with a heavy swing on a diaper.  It’s much safer to use a wooden spoon on the open thigh than to risk injury by spanking a padded bottom with your palm.

Fourth, insist that your children cry quietly.  Strong, loud, uncontrolled crying is a manifestation of rebellion, and should not be tolerated.  A spanked child should cry quietly and not excessively.  Excessive screaming might also prompt a concerned neighbor to call the HRS on you.  A child with a particularly sensitive conscience might continue to feel grief for offending you, and these especially need to be held, hugged, and told, "I forgive you."

Fifth, never let a social worker inside the home without a court order.  Never let them talk to your child without you present.  They can manipulate them to say untrue things.  The HRS has zero tolerance for spanking, and if they learn that you “hit” your children, they will not hesitate to take your children, and then you will be at the mercy of a liberal court.  You are not obligated to tell the HRS anything about your children.  If they ask you if you spank your child, don’t answer them.  If the social worker at your door asks you if you have guns in the home, or if you believe in the Bible, or if you homeschool your kids, or what church you attend, you do not have to answer.  Tell her that you love your children and that you’re uncomfortable with the spontaneous interview, and that she can ask her questions in the presence of your attorney at a later date.  Don’t be rude: the social worker at your front door might have genuine concern for the well-being of your children.  She’s seen enough authentic child abuse that her concern about a suspicious neighbor’s complaint may be justified.  Smile, thank her for her concern, and be kind to her, but be firm and insist that you will not submit to an interview without your attorney present.  

Furthermore, never entrust your child to a relative or baby sitter that you do not know well and trust.  You have the parental right to delegate spanking to someone who is watching your kids, but assure yourself that they do it in a way of which you approve.

Advocating the murder of abortion providers:

http://web.archive.org/web/20040814053638/http://www.wherethetruthhurts.org/tractsbooksread.php?w=26&p=3

At this point, many professing Christians who have gone to the Bible to cite “Thou shalt not murder” as the basis for outlawing abortion now resort to a democratic consensus or cultural tradition or personal opinion in order to determine the punishment.  The same humanism that pervades our culture’s ideas about abortion also affects pro-lifers in their ideas about the punishment that should be endorsed for abortionists.  But God’s Word is clear: “Whoso sheddeth man’s blood, by man shall his blood be shed” (Genesis 9:6).  “Whoso killeth any person, the murderer shall be put to death by the mouth of witnesses” (Numbers 36:30).  Jesus endorsed the death penalty in Matthew 15:3-6 by reproving those who failed to execute it.  Romans 13 in the New Testament says that “higher powers”, or governing rulers, are obligated to be “a terror” to evil works and a sword-bearing “revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.”  Even more particularly, when an unborn child is killed, “life for life” (Exodus 21:22-25).  Murder is a capital crime, the murder of living human beings in the womb not excepted.  God’s Word forbids letting murderers live.

Just, you know, for future reference.

• Disgust 6
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 2

Anyone besides me think TAM has not been threatened at all, that the whole thing is just a lie she made up? That  it's all for clicks, likes, more followers, and money? 

The drag queen she says is stalking her mentioned "peaceful protest." That's not stalking or threatening.

I think TAM is a lying liar who lies and most definitely a drama queen.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

26 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Anyone besides me think TAM has not been threatened at all, that the whole thing is just a lie she made up? 

Ehh, anyone with a few thousand followers is going to get some crazies in their inbox. Death threats are super common online. Check out the replies to any public figure on Twitter, then imagine what gets sent to them privately. But do I think she's been threatened more severely or credibly than other public figures? Absolutely not.

When I was a teenager my family had an actual stalker. My dad is a mid-level government bureaucrat and he denied a claim from a very unstable guy. We were getting late night phone calls, neighbors saw him creeping around the house, etc. So we installed security lights, made some police reports, had neighbors on high alert. My brother and I weren't allowed to be home alone for a while. Eventually the guy came back to the house and got arrested and that was the end of it. We didn't have-- couldn't afford-- thousands of dollars of private security, and in the end it really wouldn't have made a difference anyway. Our situation was likely far more serious than anything TAM is dealing with. She is just grifting. If she's going to put herself out there in such a negative way, she and her family need to be smart and alert, they don't need donations.

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

[snipped]

Calling for the execution of gays:

The infamous child-beating article:

I feel ill after reading these! People DIE because of advice like hers! I don’t have words. She’s vile. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, Giraffe said:

I feel ill after reading these! People DIE because of advice like hers! I don’t have words. She’s vile. 

She doesn’t care. As long as it can’t come back to her it won’t be her fault. I seriously hope none of her kids are lgbt. 

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

She doesn’t care. As long as it can’t come back to her it won’t be her fault. I seriously hope none of her kids are lgbt. 

I was thinking the same. She would be the parent who proudly announces they kicked their kid out and their kid is now [fill in the blank with any disparaging descriptor TAM would use against her own child] because as their parent, they are simply upholding “God’s Word” and the more “persecution” from her own offspring the  more it proves she’s right. 

I’m convinced there’s nothing that could happen that will change her mind. If it’s easy she’s being blessed by god and if it’s hard well by golly she must be doing something right because The Enemy is just doing his darndest to get her off course. 

??

• Upvote 7

7 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Anyone besides me think TAM has not been threatened at all, that the whole thing is just a lie she made up? That  it's all for clicks, likes, more followers, and money? 

The drag queen she says is stalking her mentioned "peaceful protest." That's not stalking or threatening.

I think TAM is a lying liar who lies and most definitely a drama queen.

She probably gets anonymous death threats all the time. But Selena wants a peaceful protest. She’s just picking on Selena because she’s a drag queen who used her real name to go up against TAM. 

• Upvote 6

17 hours ago, NotQuiteMotY said:

To those of you who feel you can terrorize people who don't agree with you or your lifestyles, please consider this a warning that you will be discovered and held accountable by any legal means necessary. What you are doing is wrong!"

Pot. Kettle.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 6

15 hours ago, Giraffe said:

I didn't even get into the racist stuff on the site, but click around on the "articles" page and you can find more quotes that will curl your hair. The Johnstons are absolutely beyond extreme. It blows my mind that someone like her gets to appear on talk shows and at political pressers as if she's just some ordinary pundit.

• Upvote 4

So, just finished having a conversation with my 80 year old Dad and I want to thank all of you for providing me with the information I needed to back me up for that particular little chat.  

I had not heard of this dangerous bitch until a few days ago when I noticed that my Dad was signed up for emails from her. (I wasn't snooping, he had asked me to help him look for an email that he couldn't find (because he doesn't fucking delete  anything (sorry, that's a whole other topic)) I didn't say anything at the time, but it seemed weird to me that he would be interested in some sort of Mommy blog, so I started looking into her.  What a hateful pile of evil she is! The more I read, the more riled up and angry I got that she is spewing this garbage and inciting people to act  in a way that undoubtedly hurts innocent people. Christian? Nope. She's a piece of shit.

Anyhow,  had to calm down a bit before talking to my Dad.  He belongs to a conservative church that I already have concerns about how far right they are leaning. He knows that I think that, so he does tend to be defensive. 

I started by asking him what he knows about her.  He gave me some shite about how she is a Christian who stands up for Christian issues and freedoms (yeah. ...right) and said that he couldn't remember who had connected him with her emails.  

Thanks to FJ, I could give him a much better run down of who this woman really is. I think I managed to to give him pause anyway.  I didn't get into the whole homophobic aspect of her hatefulness because I didn't think he would find that as reprehensible as I do, but I did mention at some point that the things she says and the way she says them puts people in danger. Among other points, I talked at some length about the child beating page on their previous blog, which he did think was awful.  We also spoke about the need to question things on the Internet, particularly if you notice that they are asking you for money(his last email was the one asking for donations for a security system and flogging her book.)

I think (hope) that I got through to him on this.  I think he is still a homophobic asshole about teh gays, but if I can at least get him not reading this level of vitriol, it's a start. We did unsubscribe to her emails and he looked a bit shocked at all I had told him,  so that was a step in the right direction.  It would be even nicer if he actually started questioning some of the crap he has bought into at that church, but I'm not exactly holding my breath on that. 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 10

10 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

I didn't even get into the racist stuff on the site, but click around on the "articles" page and you can find more quotes that will curl your hair. The Johnstons are absolutely beyond extreme. It blows my mind that someone like her gets to appear on talk shows and at political pressers as if she's just some ordinary pundit.

It’s because she’s a white middle class Christian woman with blonde hair and 10 kids who is married to a doctor. If she was poor, a woman of color, and a single mother to many, no one would care what she said. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic