IGNORED

TAM 2: So Much WTFery

FundieFarmer

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’ve known for quite awhile. I started these threads about her a couple of years ago. For some reason she doesn’t get as much attention on FJ compared to people like Lori, Jill, or Zoo. But she has way more influence than them. 

Also, she has a book that sells in mainstream bookstores. This also puts her above Lori, Jill, and Zoo in terms of influence.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

"I don't hate anyone, I just direct my thousands of followers to phone in threats to a public library until staff is concerned for the safety of the children who want to participate in enriching after-school programs."

Did I get that right?

Edited by NachosFlandersStyle
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 10

They are just trying to do to her what she is doing to them. She needs to stay in her lane. No one said anything about violence. They said peaceful protest. That’s what she claims to be doing to them. I wonder if she is trying to use this as a tactic to get more more for “security”? B6E7AD69-E82A-4856-8B32-76B3EF799191.thumb.png.607eaa21201b2a910b46a809c89bb880.png

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

The post in the screenshot literally says "peaceful protest." If you're going to accuse someone of inciting violence, check your reading comprehension first!

And I 100% agree with the comment that says she needs a pie in the face. In fact, I can think of few people more deserving of a pie in the face. She's out here acting like Anita Bryant, what does she expect?

Edited by NachosFlandersStyle
  • Upvote 7

18 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

The post in the screenshot literally says "peaceful protest." If you're going to accuse someone of inciting violence, check your reading comprehension first!

And I 100% agree with the comment that says she needs a pie in the face. In fact, I can think of few people more deserving of a pie in the face. She's out here acting like Anita Bryant, what does she expect?

She expects to be able to treat people like shit in the name of Christ and not have any backlash. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

TAM is the biggest fucking crybaby ever. She can’t handle any sort of disagreement at all. She immediately blocks anyone from her page that even “likes” a comment respectfully disagreeing with her. She’s a horrible person who cries persecution when anyone disagrees. She makes her money off of playing the victim. When she’s in fact the bully.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

I think Anna has forgotten her mother’s past stalkerish behavior. I’ll refresh her memory in case she reads here. There is photographic evidence that TAM took her young children to protest outside the private home of a doctor who provides abortions. The children held graphic signs because TAM loves using her children as props. Oh and Anna may have also forgotten about all those times her mother posted on Facebook pictures and license plates of people who worked at clinics that provide abortions. TAM is a stalker. TAM is garbage. The sooner Anna figures this out the better. By the way, the drag queen Anna is talking about wanted to have a peaceful protest against TAM’s shutting down drag queen events. 

34F05CC8-DDF7-43F6-B215-E022298F0F35.jpeg

And if anyone wants proof of TAM protesting the private home of a doctor, here ya go: 

32D25526-DE2E-48F7-A831-8459FF336548.jpeg

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 2

I love that she's going after drag queens. "You know who needs to be taken down a notch? Insult comics, parodists, and nightclub emcees. I cannot imagine how this could end badly for me."

But seriously, we ought to get on the wayback machine and compile a big list of receipts from all the times she's advocated for beating your children, doxxed people, called for people to lose their jobs, and defended predators like Roy Moore. And then post the hell out of it when she crops up in local news stories.

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

I love that she's going after drag queens. "You know who needs to be taken down a notch? Insult comics, parodists, and nightclub emcees. I cannot imagine how this could end badly for me."

But seriously, we ought to get on the wayback machine and compile a big list of receipts from all the times she's advocated for beating your children, doxxed people, called for people to lose their jobs, and defended predators like Roy Moore. And then post the hell out of it when she crops up in local news stories.

She has been confronted about the blog post about how to beat your children and she said it was “fake.” She will just say all the proof is a bunch of photoshopped lies to try and take her down. 

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She has been confronted about the blog post about how to beat your children and she said it was “fake.” She will just say all the proof is a bunch of photoshopped lies to try and take her down. 

I don't care if she won't own up to it-- the internet is forever, and her denials are absurdly weak. Local officials and others who might be susceptible to her arguments ought to know who they're dealing with. And news stories that paint her as a "concerned mom" ought to have the real context.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

I don't care if she won't own up to it-- the internet is forever, and her denials are absurdly weak. Local officials and others who might be susceptible to her arguments ought to know who they're dealing with. And news stories that paint her as a "concerned mom" ought to have the real context.

I agree. But her humpers will believe anything she says. It’s just like trump humpers. It’s all fake news if she says it is. TAM has had so much exposed (her money tree lending scandal, her child beating blog post) yet it doesn’t seem to touch her. 

• Upvote 5

She is supposed to be an educated women. If she doesn’t understand why black face is wrong but drag isn’t then she is dumber then I thought. She should not be allowed to educate children. I don’t get why she is bothered by this. It doesn’t affect her or her family at all. 9256F85C-170E-4FCF-A27B-B3886E6F646A.thumb.png.bb6b5dd67df7cb662460d8898672e079.png

on another post TAM says she is being called a terrorist. I haven’t heard he called that but maybe I missed it. There was no mention of the word in any of her post. 

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

She is supposed to be an educated women. If she doesn’t understand why black face is wrong but drag isn’t then she is dumber then I thought. She should not be allowed to educate children. I don’t get why she is bothered by this. It doesn’t affect her or her family at all. 9256F85C-170E-4FCF-A27B-B3886E6F646A.thumb.png.bb6b5dd67df7cb662460d8898672e079.png

on another post TAM says she is being called a terrorist. I haven’t heard he called that but maybe I missed it. There was no mention of the word in any of her post. 

“Terrorist” is one of the nicer things she could be called. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

I laughed out loud when I read this. I’m so glad someone recognized her and kept her from speaking. I am sure she would have called them all murderers and cried fake tears. 

B26A2E35-F385-481C-9C1F-43EE94F8918E.jpeg

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

She is a terrorist and if someone throws a pie in her face may it be just like the chocolate pie in The Help.

Edited by FloraKitty35
combined sentences
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 4
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, FloraKitty35 said:

She is a terrorist and if someone throws a pie in her face may it be just like the chocolate pie in The Help.

But with so much shit, you can taste it! 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4

Not the least bit surprised that she compared drag to blackface.

If TAM wants to target drag queens and drag events, she ought to be able to handle drag queens tracking her down and making her life difficult.

• Upvote 9

I’m curious how she approached this pastor. Most pastors won’t brush someone off unless they are being rude. I also wonder what scripture she quoted. The word abortion isn’t used anywhere in the Bible. The Bible does talk about if a spouse thinks his wife cheated the rabbi is supposed to put a curse on her that causes her to loose the baby if she did cheat. Numbers 5:11-31

2C5CC770-EF3D-4B36-A219-89784770E3CF.thumb.jpeg.84f2727d3282522c33c8cb2cf55ba546.jpeg

• Upvote 2

What the fuck is this bitch's boner with abortion? There are kids in CAGES for Christ's sake! OH, I'd love to smack her so hard the rocks in her head get rearranged...and I've been chronically pissed (enraged) long enough to take great joy in doing it. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

@feminixstian she doesn’t care about them because they are “illegal”. She fights for the unborn because it’s easy. They don’t get a say in any of it. 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lgirlrocks said:

@feminixstian she doesn’t care about them because they are “illegal”. She fights for the unborn because it’s easy. They don’t get a say in any of it. 

how the fuck can you decide if someone's existence is "illegal"????

PS...my mother was undocumented. 

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

how the fuck can you decide if someone's existence is "illegal"????

PS...my mother was undocumented. 

I don’t know. Her and the right wing idiots believe that people crossing the boarder seeking asylum are doing it illegally. She is so far from Christ like it’s crazy. Bible says what you’ve done unto the least of these you’ve done unto me. 

Not Christ like behavior if you ask me. When she stands before “god” thinking she’s going into heaven she will be very surprised. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 7

People should peacefully protest TAM. She protests everyone else and other doctors’ homes. She’s doing a lot of harm.

Edited by luv2laugh
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

I’m glad someone was able to recognize Anna. That’s the thing about TAM. She’s such an attention whore that everyone recognizes her at these kinds of events. But not everyone recognizes Anna. Yet. She seems to be following in her mother’s footsteps and I hope someone always recognizes her. I remember when she crashed a reading of Jazz’s book at a library. I don’t think anyone recognized her until it was too late and she made some shitty statements to the group. 

But I’m actually really glad she had to sit for two straight hours of religious people speaking on abortion. She was forced to hear the other side. I’m sure it didn’t change anything for her but I would love for at least a tiny seed of doubt to be planted in the back of her small mind. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 5

No body wants your Jesus you racist bigot. Jesus loved and accepted everyone, even if he thought they were sinning. 

TAM makes my blood boil more than anyone else. She is very dangerous. While I don’t wish harm on her or her family she needs to be shut down. 61A9328E-3237-4A96-9E76-106420389DC0.thumb.jpeg.958c92f764c3064a77a440b774e4b803.jpeg

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic