IGNORED

TAM 2: So Much WTFery

FundieFarmer

4 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

Why would anyone donate to her? She purposefully uses her kids to further her agenda, something she bashes the lgbt community about. I’d go as far as to say she emotionally abuses them but forcing them to not only learn, but to protest abortion. E3951149-DED4-4443-B97A-0219C0AC5B6C.thumb.jpeg.10f3acc1469d1badfc2f4091625d2d8b.jpeg

The people who donate are likely scared white Christians who think the US is being taken over by Muslims and liberals. You know, people exactly like TAM. 

• Upvote 8
  • Sad 1

And gayz, who want to force teh buttsecks on everyone.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

It feeds into their never ending story of being persecuted for their cause and the evil liberals restricting their free speech, pushing their "death" agenda and whatever bs nonsense that bitch can come up with.

• Upvote 6

16 minutes ago, teachergirl said:

It feeds into their never ending story of being persecuted for their cause and the evil liberals restricting their free speech, pushing their "death" agenda and whatever bs nonsense that bitch can come up with.

Fundies are great at finding a way to play the victim. 

• Upvote 9

On 6/17/2019 at 8:41 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

The fact that she brings her children into it makes her even worse. She knows she’s putting her children in danger yet she still does it. And then begs for money to protect them.

Absolutely.  She IS putting them in danger and I would classify it as child abuse because they are not of age (8 under 18, I think) ... and a few very young ones ... and cannot say no or they wlll 'get it'.  TAM and hubs subscribe to the Pearl methods.  

• Upvote 4

Shouldn’t be surprised that even on a day that celebrates the end of slaver she promotes a contest for a video about abortion. D83F8F53-A0CE-47AE-9506-EB32555E4951.thumb.jpeg.e11afd746573d22f4570740f4704eea2.jpeg

• Angry 1
  • Disgust 3
  • WTF 2

8 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

Shouldn’t be surprised that even on a day that celebrates the end of slaver she promotes a contest for a video about abortion. D83F8F53-A0CE-47AE-9506-EB32555E4951.thumb.jpeg.e11afd746573d22f4570740f4704eea2.jpeg

She’s shown in the past that she’s racist so it’s not surprising. 

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 1

Kevin Sorbo is starring in Patrick Johnston’s upcoming film called The Reliant. It’s taking fucking forever in post production because PJ keeps begging for money to finish the film. An actress from one of his films is now accusing him of sexual harassment. Which doesn’t surprise me at all. The guy constantly defends Trump. A known sexual harasser. 

https://news.avclub.com/kevin-sorbo-accused-of-sexual-harassment-by-former-co-s-1835748741

• WTF 3

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Kevin Sorbo is starring in Patrick Johnston’s upcoming film called The Reliant. It’s taking fucking forever in post production because PJ keeps begging for money to finish the film. An actress from one of his films is now accusing him of sexual harassment. Which doesn’t surprise me at all. The guy constantly defends Trump. A known sexual harasser. 

https://news.avclub.com/kevin-sorbo-accused-of-sexual-harassment-by-former-co-s-1835748741

Hercules! Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, AmericanRose said:

Hercules! Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy

Oh he’s awful anymore. He mostly just acts in Christian movies and is vocal in his support for trump. 

• Sad 1

I seem to recall that TAM stumped super hard for poor innocent Roy Moore, so I imagine her reaction here will also be to purse her lips, call the victim a liar, and rant a lot about how the libs are persecuting everyone who isn’t afraid to be a Christian, blablabla.

• Upvote 5

8 minutes ago, nickelodeon said:

I seem to recall that TAM stumped super hard for poor innocent Roy Moore, so I imagine her reaction here will also be to purse her lips, call the victim a liar, and rant a lot about how the libs are persecuting everyone who isn’t afraid to be a Christian, blablabla.

Definitely. If a female victim accuses a Christian Right leaning man, she automatically doesn’t believe them. 

• Upvote 3

TAM thinks she is hot shit because she schmoozes with Glenn Beck on his “TV show” and wormed her way onto Fox News.

She acts like she’s angling for a Fox News commentator position, grinning like a Cheshire Cat on the Fox couch with her fried peroxide blonde hair. Please...

However, in this aspect, her platform makes her far more dangerous than Lori. Lori is a nobody but people do listen to TAM.

Also, she sticks her nose up at her anti choice rallies and shouts “My husband is a medical doctor!”. BIG whoop... There are a ton of incompetent doctors...

70B45DB7-2DB9-41E7-9E08-2014F51EF87C.thumb.jpeg.6048cc47341b9cc6884a33745f2cf3b2.jpeg

Edited by luv2laugh
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

1 minute ago, luv2laugh said:

TAM thinks she is hot shit because she schmoozes with Glenn Beck on his “TV show” and wormed her way onto Fox News.

She acts like she’s angling for a Fox News commentator position. Please... However, in this aspect, her platform makes her far more dangerous than Lori. Lori is a nobody but people do listen to TAM.

Also, she sticks her nose up at her anti choice rallies and shouts “My husband is a medical doctor!”. BIG whoop... There are a ton of incompetent doctors...

I agree. She’s way worse than most of the people we talk about on FJ because she has such a large audience for spreading her hate and lies. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Oh he’s awful anymore. He mostly just acts in Christian movies and is vocal in his support for trump. 

I saw someone mention that he became a hardcore Christian after suffering some health issues (an aneurysm in his shoulder that caused some strokes) so I'm wondering if there's a connection...

• Upvote 2

We can say the same thing for all the perverted “Christian” men you know and support. Our president being on. B6EF8954-4BEB-4D1F-BF20-61C30D8759B4.thumb.png.868d79926093c84512221372ba6a91a1.png

why don’t you stfu and step aside. 

• Angry 2
  • Disgust 5
  • WTF 2

No-one teaches kids how to have “perverted sodomy sex”. 

This bitch. I can’t. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 9

She’s so happy about shutting down public readings of kids’ books. She’s petty as fuck. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 7

27 minutes ago, Dreadcrumbs said:

https://www.jacksonville.com/news/20190624/jacksonville-library-cancels-sold-out-pride-prom-event-says-it-cant-provide-adequate-safety

Pretty sure this is the event in question. The library canceled because they can't provide adequate security.

She's proud that she forced a library to cancel a prom.

Did she actually succeed at stopping the event? 

I am tired of her humiliating and mocking minority groups. First it was Muslims. Now, she juggles targeting both LGBTQ and women. The fact that she has a platform doesn’t surprise me. Trump’s base consists of many people that follow TAM.

In fact, I have a male cousin that is a Trump supporter and also follows TAM. 

Edited by luv2laugh
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, luv2laugh said:

Did she actually succeed at stopping the event? 

I am tired of her humiliating and mocking minority groups. First it was Muslims. Now, she juggles targeting both LGBTQ and women.

Yes?

Chris Boivin, the library’s assistant director of community relations and marketing, said they canceled the prom because the library did not think it could provide enough “safety and security for everybody involved.”

The decision came Monday morning, Boivin said, after the library received hundreds of phone calls supporting and protesting the Storybook Pride Prom. Hundreds commented on and shared the library’s Facebook post canceling the dance to express their disappointment.

Some were glad.

Raymond Johnson, founder of Biblical Concepts Ministries in Jacksonville, encouraged people in an email titled “emergency alert” to contact city officials and local pastors and demand the event be canceled.

Elizabeth Johnston, a popular blogger and author who goes by “The Activist Mommy,” asked her hundreds of thousands of Facebook followers in a post Friday to call Willowbranch and “express your disgust that this perversion is taking place in a taxpayer funded library.”

Johnston did not return the Times-Union’s request for comment before publication.

Former Jacksonville resident Mark Nelson, 44, said he is one of the hundreds who called Willowbranch Sunday morning after seeing Johnston’s post. About 24 hours before the cancellation, Nelson was told the library received multiple calls and was unsure of what would be done at the time.

“The drag queen world should not be presented to our children or teenagers in a public space like a library,” he said.

The library, which hosts other LGBTQ events, did not anticipate the responses, Boivin said.

JASMYN, a nonprofit organization for LGBTQ youth, has also hosted similar prom events for the last decade without issues, Palmer said.

“We wouldn’t be able to match the spirit of the event. We wouldn’t be able to make something safe, and we just didn’t think it was responsible to continue with something where the threat was that great,” Boivin said.

• Sad 7
  • WTF 1

2 minutes ago, Dreadcrumbs said:

Yes?

TAM is dangerous. Honestly, I didn’t believe she had this kind of power until today.

Edited by luv2laugh
  • Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

TAM is dangerous. Honestly, I didn’t believe she had this kind of power until today.

As is anyone like her with a large enough audience. She starts screeching, they start screeching. Enough screeching, you can get results if the target is vulnerable enough.

Edited by Dreadcrumbs
  • Upvote 6
  • Sad 1

She claims she doesn’t hate gay people because she allows ex gays into her house and around her family. They let is ex. Wonder if she would let any people that are gay or lgbt around her kids? Don’t think so. 

Her daughters and their friends are starting to get annoying just like her. They live in a tiny bubble and don’t know how to be kind or Christlike to anyone who believes differently then them. Jesus may have rebuked sinners but he also welcomed everyone and loved on everyone. 

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

I’ve known for quite awhile. I started these threads about her a couple of years ago. For some reason she doesn’t get as much attention on FJ compared to people like Lori, Jill, or Zoo. But she has way more influence than them. 

1 minute ago, Lgirlrocks said:

She claims she doesn’t hate gay people because she allows ex gays into her house and around her family. They let is ex. Wonder if she would let any people that are gay or lgbt around her kids? Don’t think so. 

Her daughters and their friends are starting to get annoying just like her. They live in a tiny bubble and don’t know how to be kind or Christlike to anyone who believes differently then them. Jesus may have rebuked sinners but he also welcomed everyone and loved on everyone. 

Oh she does let the ex-gays around her family. I believe her nephew is ex-gay and she has taken her family to ex-gay speaking events. Anna is currently with a bunch of ex-gays at some sort of conference or March. 

• Upvote 7

• Coconut Flan locked this topic