IGNORED

TAM 2: So Much WTFery

FundieFarmer

Just now, albireo said:

Isn't Anna 20 anyway? Plus OP said there were 8 kids.

Charity is 20 and I believe Anna is 19 or almost 19.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

I am livid! Activist momma is trying to shut down a drag queen story event in my state. Get your hate out of Vermont!

I can just imagine the poor librarians fielding calls from activist mamma and her minions. 

image.jpeg

• Sad 6

37 minutes ago, SecularMusic said:

I am livid! Activist momma is trying to shut down a drag queen story event in my state. Get your hate out of Vermont!

I can just imagine the poor librarians fielding calls from activist mamma and her minions. 

image.jpeg

It’s amazing how she can think this helps anyone. She’s just creating more work and stress for the people who work at the library. 

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It’s amazing how she can think this helps anyone. She’s just creating more work and stress for the people who work at the library. 

Exactly. And she hopes that that will be enough to get it cancelled. I kind of hope they get a lot of volunteers answering the phones - and starting with "this call is being recorded for quality assurance and training purposes..."

• Upvote 8

5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I hope it’s her first of many. 

08C1BBCA-6FA7-4836-A8A2-416FF3C97B48.jpeg

Why is she afraid if she really is convinced she is doing the right thing?  These idiots are abolitionists when it is convenient for them to be given that name.  

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

5A94C158-C156-4960-AABC-780AB74C04CB.thumb.png.d7f2c3df03155f31eac5e5a2d4cfe21f.png

she “knows” her rights. If she did then why did she put her had across the barricade? People don’t want to be harassed by a kid who thinks she’s an adult. It’s not very godly to harass someone you don’t know who may or may not be having an abortion. 

• Upvote 10

My initial reaction to that post was to roll my eyes and say, "oh, geez".

It would be so ironic if they didn't even perform abortions at whatever clinic they're harassing.

"Reading the convicting word of God"... convicting?

Some people spend their weekends in strange ways.

• Upvote 4

If my kid was in trouble with the police for whatever reason I would not be impressed. I certainly wouldn’t brag about it. 

• Upvote 7

How did she know that every woman who entered that building was carrying a fetus with a heartbeat? Seriously, is that a prerequisite for having to go to an abortion clinic? Are all women who have had miscarriages that haven’t expelled naturally automatically referred to a hospital? 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

This is The Activist Mommy on a rant and teaching her daughter to disobey the law.  She is such a bully and so angry.   The police are simply doing their job.  

• WTF 4

2 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

If my kid was in trouble with the police for whatever reason I would not be impressed. I certainly wouldn’t brag about it. 

Ehh, I can certainly imagine being proud of civil disobedience for a *worthwhile* cause. It's the part about harassing individuals who are just trying to go about their business that I don't understand.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

Not a TAM thing specifically, but the way prolife protestors refer to women at clinics as “moms” is such a creepy and violent tactic.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

TAM is one of those people who, if I were prone to violence (I'm not at all), I'd smack her upside her head and tell her to shut her damn mouth.

But as Auntie Em said in The WIzard of Oz, "being a Christian woman" (and/or a decent human being" I can't.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Ehh, I can certainly imagine being proud of civil disobedience for a *worthwhile* cause. It's the part about harassing individuals who are just trying to go about their business that I don't understand.

Me too...

Cynical Seahorse is thinking the woman who wanted 'the literature' was another pro-lier  friend of TAM who was trying to provoke the police into action.

• Upvote 8

20 minutes ago, Seahorse Wrangler said:

Me too...

Cynical Seahorse is thinking the woman who wanted 'the literature' was another pro-lier  friend of TAM who was trying to provoke the police into action.

I was actually hoping it was someone who hates these protesters and wanted to get her in trouble. But I’m petty like that.

• Upvote 11

I love how TAM says, in the first video I think, “that’s my daughter.” When told she can’t stand next to her when the police are talking to her. She is not a minor. She is an adult. She doesn’t need her mommy to hold her hand. If they know the law so well then why did they break it? They should be happy that they get to be there at all. If it was up to me they wouldn’t be allowed to protest anywhere near the clinic. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

Imagine being willing to “lose your life for the cause” of being mad about butt sex in Teen Vogue.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 19

I don't have enough eyerolls. After making a career of yelling in women's faces during their most private moments, siccing social media followers on feminist writers, and calling CPS on families she doesn't like, now she's the one who needs security? Nice humblebrag about her husband's income, too.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

11 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

I don't have enough eyerolls. After making a career of yelling in women's faces during their most private moments, siccing social media followers on feminist writers, and calling CPS on families she doesn't like, now she's the one who needs security? Nice humblebrag about her husband's income, too.

Plus she has 2 adult children. I bet she would be the first to tell liberal 19 and 20 year olds to grow up and get a job. But her 2 young adult daughters still need to be supported and protected. Although one isn’t even living with her. Her family would need way less protection if she didn’t drag them to very busy and sometimes verbally volatile abortion protests. She plasters their images all over social media. She uses them as props. If she had protected them better, no one would even know their names of faces.

• Upvote 6

53 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Plus she has 2 adult children. I bet she would be the first to tell liberal 19 and 20 year olds to grow up and get a job. But her 2 young adult daughters still need to be supported and protected. Although one isn’t even living with her. Her family would need way less protection if she didn’t drag them to very busy and sometimes verbally volatile abortion protests. She plasters their images all over social media. She uses them as props. If she had protected them better, no one would even know their names of faces.

She uses her younger children as props too. No one should have to pay for the choices she makes for her family. 

One of the older girls friends posted, it’s on her public Instagram, about going to pride with a few other Christians and getting treated like shit. They were being persecuted for their faith. LGBTs people feel that every day from bigoted “Christians”. 

When you put yourself out there you set yourself up for criticism. When you do nothing but spew hate and harass people you set yourself up for worst things. 

I don’t wish death on anyone. And death threats are a serious thing. The best thing for her to do is step away from it all. Take her family out of the spot light. She can’t do that though. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

11 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

When you put yourself out there you set yourself up for criticism. When you do nothing but spew hate and harass people you set yourself up for worst things. 

I don’t wish death on anyone. And death threats are a serious thing. The best thing for her to do is step away from it all. Take her family out of the spot light. She can’t do that though. 

I agree. She doesn't realize that virtually everyone with a large online presence gets disturbing messages and worse. This is a much-discussed problem in the feminist community too, where most prominent advocates get bombarded with absolutely vile threats on a daily basis. TAM wants it to be something that makes her special and especially persecuted, but it's actually just the sad reality of the internet. If anything, she probably has it a bit easier than bloggers who come from more marginalized groups.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

I agree. She doesn't realize that virtually everyone with a large online presence gets disturbing messages and worse. This is a much-discussed problem in the feminist community too, where most prominent advocates get bombarded with absolutely vile threats on a daily basis. TAM wants it to be something that makes her special and especially persecuted, but it's actually just the sad reality of the internet. If anything, she probably has it a bit easier than bloggers who come from more marginalized groups.

The fact that she brings her children into it makes her even worse. She knows she’s putting her children in danger yet she still does it. And then begs for money to protect them.

• Upvote 5

Why would anyone donate to her? She purposefully uses her kids to further her agenda, something she bashes the lgbt community about. I’d go as far as to say she emotionally abuses them but forcing them to not only learn, but to protest abortion. E3951149-DED4-4443-B97A-0219C0AC5B6C.thumb.jpeg.10f3acc1469d1badfc2f4091625d2d8b.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 1
  • Sad 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic