IGNORED

TAM 2: So Much WTFery

FundieFarmer

15 hours ago, Inthemadhouse said:

Wait, wait.  "Can't have a Jezebel without an Ahab". 
Are we acknowledging that it takes two to tango, and those dirty loose women don't get pregnant all by themselves?  That those poor precious men might have to take some responsibility for their choices?  Blasphemy!

Don’t worry. That’s about as progressive as these assholes get. They are sexist beyond belief most of the time. 

• Upvote 4

Oh, agreed.  But this is one of the only times (maybe the only time), I've ever seen it suggested that a man show some self control.   

• Upvote 5

• 3 weeks later...

The Ohio legislature is actively considering a bill that, among other nonsense, would require doctors treating an ectopic pregnancy to "remove that embryo from the fallopian tube and reinsert it in the uterus." This is not a real thing, but it sounds like Mr. TAM's kind of medicine. Wonder if any of the legislators behind it are pals with the family. 

https://www.statenews.org/post/ohio-legislature-considering-abortion-bill-more-restrictive-heartbeat-bill

• WTF 11

8 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

The Ohio legislature is actively considering a bill that, among other nonsense, would require doctors treating an ectopic pregnancy to "remove that embryo from the fallopian tube and reinsert it in the uterus." This is not a real thing, but it sounds like Mr. TAM's kind of medicine. Wonder if any of the legislators behind it are pals with the family. 

https://www.statenews.org/post/ohio-legislature-considering-abortion-bill-more-restrictive-heartbeat-bill

Oh I am sure they are since they used to live in Ohio.

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Guess they are going to blame the woman when it doesn't implant in the uterus.

• Upvote 9

On 5/8/2019 at 10:45 PM, NachosFlandersStyle said:

That sounds like something from a soap opera.  In the early 70s, Erica Kane on All My Children had an abortion, only to be confronted by the adult child 30-some years later.(The doctor had “harvested” the embryo and implanted it into his own wife.  Which is something they can’t do now.)

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...

We have a separation of church and state for a reason. Religion and politics are not supposed to mix. If you want the state out of churches then it has to go the other way. I have no problem with Christians running for office. We need more people with Christ like mentalities in the world. That’s not what TAM wants though. 10249475-FD36-4C27-B2D8-18333B2F9580.thumb.png.cb8594eedc5f881c59793d2491b9c347.png

I think it’s extremely sad that she abuses her children, some of them in diapers, by making them protest abortions. Kids aren’t dumb but they can’t fully comprehend things at young ages. Heck most adults can’t comprehend abortion or religion. TAM gets made at kids who do drag, saying they are being used, but that is what she is doing with her kids. 

• Upvote 6

Well TAM, looking forward to seeing your nomination for whichever Congressional district you live in. Let's hold you and your views up to a full media spotlight then shall we? 

• Upvote 7

36 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

We have a separation of church and state for a reason. Religion and politics are not supposed to mix. If you want the state out of churches then it has to go the other way. I have no problem with Christians running for office. We need more people with Christ like mentalities in the world. That’s not what TAM wants though. 10249475-FD36-4C27-B2D8-18333B2F9580.thumb.png.cb8594eedc5f881c59793d2491b9c347.png

I recently got myself in a little hot water after I called out a family friend for posting something similar to this. I know that people roll their eyes at Nazi comparisons but acting like a minority religion is "infiltrating" the government simply by participating in democracy and acting like the adherents of that religion aren't really citizens is literally how you get Naziism. 

Of course the person I said this to went crying to my mom about how I had offended her and how I had a filthy mouth... because the phrase "what the fuck" is apparently worse than suggesting that an entire minority group should be excluded from representation in our country.

• Upvote 12

48 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

I think it’s extremely sad that she abuses her children, some of them in diapers, by making them protest abortions. Kids aren’t dumb but they can’t fully comprehend things at young ages. Heck most adults can’t comprehend abortion or religion. TAM gets made at kids who do drag, saying they are being used, but that is what she is doing with her kids. 

Don’t you remember when she said on her blog that Christians need to start outbreeding the Muslims? 

• Upvote 4

TAM just posted a conversation her husband was having with a patient. No names were used but this crosses a huge line. I would never go to her husband after seeing this, not that I would have gone to him before. I hope it gets reported. 

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 4
  • I Agree 3

Oh look, maybe Aunt Lori and Serena Joy can get together and usher in Gilead. TAM is worse than Lori because she has a huge media following and fan base...She's the worst.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

13 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

TAM just posted a conversation her husband was having with a patient. No names were used but this crosses a huge line. I would never go to her husband after seeing this, not that I would have gone to him before. I hope it gets reported. 

That is a textbook HIPPA violation. https://med.ohio.gov/Regulation/File-a-Complaint

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

@Soulhuntress I reported it and so did someone else. Someone commented that it was a violation and was going to report it and people jumped down her throat. Of course TAM never said she had permission from the patient to share those text. The patient said her fiancé was going to have her abort and TAMs husband offered to adopt the child. How weird. I would never give my child up to a random stranger that offered. Plus they have 9 kids that live at home they don’t need any more. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

@Lgirlrocks does that read like the fundie abortion version of a Penthouse letter to you? Yeah I'm totally sure that happened. Glad it was reported because it would be nice to see her have to admit she made the whole thing up and lied through her teeth.

• Upvote 8

@Ozlsn it’s still on her instagram. It sucks that they don’t have a comment option when you are reporting. Not everything that needs to be reported fits into one of their reasons. 

• Upvote 3

E097341F-F6EF-41BA-BE65-FDF73C363FDB.thumb.png.5afdc38d6835abe2c7f0c58e78f71128.png

why does she need people to donate when she has money from her book sales and her husband is a doctor. She doesn’t have a real ministry. She isn’t doing the work of Jesus. She is a hateful bigot. 

• Upvote 10

People who are talking on the phone while driving are DANGEROUS!!! Don't they have hands-free laws where they live??? Shit, any newer car has bluetooth capability

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lgirlrocks said:

E097341F-F6EF-41BA-BE65-FDF73C363FDB.thumb.png.5afdc38d6835abe2c7f0c58e78f71128.png

why does she need people to donate when she has money from her book sales and her husband is a doctor. She doesn’t have a real ministry. She isn’t doing the work of Jesus. She is a hateful bigot. 

I swear they are always begging for money. It’s so gross.

• Upvote 6

12 hours ago, feministxtian said:

People who are talking on the phone while driving are DANGEROUS!!! Don't they have hands-free laws where they live??? Shit, any newer car has bluetooth capability

She can talk about multi tasking all she wants but I don't want my doctor multitasking when talking to me.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

I would sooner have 700 abortions than give these assholes any more children to brainwash.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

That picture would get the police over where i live.  Very illegal driving and talking at the same time

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, imokit said:

That picture would get the police over where i live.  Very illegal driving and talking at the same time

its a 500 dollar fine now here. I plug my phone into my car when I'm driving. It'll answer my calls, I can dictate text messages, all that shit without ever taking my hands off the wheel.,

My son's car is now the "oldest" car we have, it's a 2012. It has bluetooth. It's a little GMC Terrain. My "bells and whistles" Explorer has bluetooth or I can plug directly into Sync. They're life-endangering idiots. 

• Upvote 4

Trying to reduce abortions AND deny people sexual education? I feel like she might have better luck just picking one!

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic