IGNORED

TAM 2: So Much WTFery

FundieFarmer

1 hour ago, FullOfGravy said:

So she's more invested in other women's fetuses than in protecting her own children's lives, then?

Yes. Always.

• Sad 1
  • I Agree 3

22 hours ago, FullOfGravy said:

So she's more invested in other women's fetuses than in protecting her own children's lives, then?

Name me one fundie on FJ who isn't...

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 5

24 minutes ago, NotQuiteMotY said:

Name me one fundie on FJ who isn't...

I will actually accept that challenge! I haven’t ever seen the Richardson sisters protesting outside planned parenthood and I’ve never seen them talk about abortion. However I do assume they are pro life. They don’t have any children yet but I think it’s possible they would be more interested in protecting their own children’s lives. They seem like the types that would use basic safety precautions like seat belts and helmets. But I will say that the 7 farmgirls are quite different from most fundies. And that’s why I like them so much more than the rest. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

I think it’s funny TAM thinks she’s responsible for teen vogue “shutting down.” Like anyone really cares what she has to say. 

• Upvote 5

One of my Facebook friends likes the Activist Mommy so today I saw this gem on my feed. She is warning her followers that, according to a leading authority on vaccines, vaccines are made from aborted babies. Her leg humpers are vowing to not vaccinate their children because they don't want to support the industry.

In the meantime, the World Health Organization has designated the anti vaxing movement to be one of the top health concerns  of 2018.

image.jpeg

• Disgust 3
  • WTF 13
  • Thank You 2

Lordt have mercy. The intellectual deficits these folks display are as deep as the Grand Canyon. There is no reasoning with these types of fanatics.

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 10
  • Love 2

Remember this is the woman whose husband "knows" a woman can carry an ectopic pregnancy to term. She probably believes it too.

TAM is loud and obnoxious, but not too bright

• Upvote 11
  • Angry 1
  • WTF 7
  • I Agree 2

And her husband is a doctor. Practicing. He believes the same shit. He also believes you should do nothing for ectopic pregnancies. Because that’s murder. He says most ectopic pregnancies resolve themselves and can result in a healthy baby. Because he’s a moron. And so is his wife. These people are educating 10 kids at home. 

Her daughters Charity and Anna are little clones of her. 

• Upvote 13
  • Sad 5
  • WTF 10

Her daughter Anna posted this on her story. 

6A2DA7F2-5F2B-48D5-AD03-C54A47AFF86E.png

Those kids dressed up are her three oldest children. Putting on an incredibly offensive skit in public. That’s her husband with a microphone:

EC8C8E27-433E-4311-9B0D-C0807ABC9A9F.png

• Disgust 3
  • WTF 23
  • Thank You 1

i just want to virtually slap a bitch.  The nerve.  The gall.  The stupidity.  The utter and absolute waste of space that TAM and her family are.

Her "doctor" husband is dangerous.  I really, really hope he doesn't kill anyone with his ectopic nonsense.

Actually they are all dangerous.

Edited by Red Hair, Black Dress
  • Upvote 11
  • I Agree 9

The Activist Mommy: 

"Babies" dying before they develop central nervous systems and awareness: Horrific, Evil, and must be avoided at all costs.

Real babies suffering and dying from diseases that we could easily prevent: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Upvote 37

7 minutes ago, milkteeth said:

The Activist Mommy: 

"Babies" dying before they develop central nervous systems and awareness: Horrific, Evil, and must be avoided at all costs.

Real babies suffering and dying from diseases that we could easily prevent: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Exactly!!

Munchkin is vaccinated and always will be. However its my choice to vaccinate. Plus I do all my research before anything is prescribed to myself, or to munchkin (which has been extremely rare so far)

• Upvote 10

On 1/26/2019 at 6:00 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

And her husband is a doctor. Practicing. He believes the same shit. He also believes you should do nothing for ectopic pregnancies. Because that’s murder. He says most ectopic pregnancies resolve themselves and can result in a healthy baby. Because he’s a moron. And so is his wife. These people are educating 10 kids at home. 

Her daughters Charity and Anna are little clones of her. 

As someone who very recently had to have emergency surgery for an ectopic pregnancy that was (in the words of my doctor) hours away from rupturing, fuck these people. What Mickey Mouse school of medicine made this guy a doctor?  Are they seriously shaming people who went through an extremely traumatic and life threatening medical experience that they had zero control over? What medical board can we complain to about this asshole? 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Edited by laPapessaGiovanna
Put animated gif under spoiler
  • Upvote 14
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 22

54 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Here’s racist TAM being racist TAM:

7EC2E147-301C-4D39-96E1-6A07BFA7CDDB.jpeg

And here is TAM exploiting her child for her own gain: 

0B79D9FB-9B15-4BDC-97E9-20D40AF111EF.png

This is what child abuse looks like. No child should have to bare this weight. I wasn’t allowed to play with a neighbor kid because I showed her a pro life pamphlet with an aborted baby on it. I didn’t know anything was wrong with it. It didn’t really bother me because I couldn’t fully grasp it. Around that time my mom had a miscarriage that almost killed her. We buried the fetus in our back yard. I still didn’t understand what was going on. How horrible this women is. 

• Upvote 12
  • Sad 5
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1

On 1/26/2019 at 7:05 PM, milkteeth said:

As someone who very recently had to have emergency surgery for an ectopic pregnancy that was (in the words of my doctor) hours away from rupturing, fuck these people. What Mickey Mouse school of medicine made this guy a doctor?  Are they seriously shaming people who went through an extremely traumatic and life threatening medical experience that they had zero control over? What medical board can we complain to about this asshole? 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Aww I am so sorry you had to go through that. How are you feeling now? How is recovery going? Hugs to you

Edited by laPapessaGiovanna
Put animated gif under spoiler
  • Upvote 3
  • Love 6

Shit. That old saw is going around again?

...AND the measles emergency in the hotbed of anti-vaxxers had reached 31 confirmed cases last time I looked.

(“emergency” is the official designation)

p.s. Has the same person also resurrected the horrible rumor that soda pop contains aborted fetal tissue?

Edited by refugee
  • Upvote 6

28 minutes ago, SassyPantswithASideofClass said:

Aww I am so sorry you had to go through that. How are you feeling now? How is recovery going? Hugs to you

Thank you for you kind words, it really means a lot. ?

Physically, my recovery couldn't be going better. I had surgery about six weeks ago and I was extremely lucky that I only needed to have laparoscopic surgery despite losing my right fallopian tube. I'm generally feeling back to normal. Emotionally it's still a process, thankfully with more good days than bad ones. My partner and I had been trying to get pregnant for a little while, and this was my first pregnancy. Aside from some light spotting in my 5th week, there were zero signs that there was a problem with the pregnancy. It was actually caught when we went in for our first sonogram, so I went from feeling excited to see our little bean to being rushed by ambulance to the ER for surgery. I'm really lucky that I opted to take the first appointment of the day, as the surgeon said she had never seen an ectopic as close to rupturing as mine was. I wouldn't wish this experience on anyone, not even someone as awful as the activist mommy or one of her kids. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 37

8C3E230C-3F17-4EE8-9676-04A567A45E9E.thumb.png.9e444c7baa42eb4d0126c64fa837b780.png

do your research lady. 

Key facts

Even though a safe and cost-effective vaccine is available, in 2017, there were 110 000 measles deaths globally, mostly among children under the age of five. 

Measles vaccination resulted in a 80% drop in measles deaths between 2000 and 2017 worldwide.

In 2017, about 85% of the world's children received one dose of measles vaccine by their first birthday through routine health services – up from 72% in 2000.

During 2000-2017, measles vaccination prevented an estimated 21.1 million deaths making measles vaccine one of the best buys in public health.

source: https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/measles

Another site: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/parents/diseases/child/measles.html

https://www.mphonline.org/truth-about-measles-vaccines/

so many sites out out there with facts. It took me 5 minutes to find and skim all three sites. 

I did find this site: https://www.nvic.org/vaccines-and-diseases/measles/measles-vaccine-injury-death.aspx 

it seems to agree with TAM about deaths. 

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 7

7 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Here’s racist TAM being racist TAM

More here:

Screenshot_20190126-172352_Facebook.jpg

Also, she is absolutely OBSESSED with trans people. Good God. And she spends a lot of time going after Desmond is Amazing, a young drag performer who actually is amazing and who's having to deal with a lot of shit from conservative media right now. 

Spoiler

Edited by NachosFlandersStyle
Put tall image under spolier
  • Upvote 10

53ED62B6-2046-46E9-B0B4-D89A9E351838.thumb.jpeg.3e34111f9e850ce82167890ae9881afe.jpegShe claims biology for anything pertaining to transgenders being born that way but ignores science when it comes to vaccinations. I feel so sorry for her kids. 

Spoiler

A7690474-5EB3-49B4-A353-16B986169A19.thumb.png.8451b3ceb849c3a6405d010c67a9bbc0.png

Spoiler

C26DA15A-2ADB-406A-96C1-360A5E9817EE.thumb.png.1109b34afa5ffd60fd5c0c42775114cb.png

The spoilers is a post from a friend that claims abortion never needs to happen.

Edited by Lgirlrocks
To add
  • Upvote 5
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 3
  • Thank You 1

5 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

She claims biology for anything pertaining to transgenders being born that way but ignores science when it comes to vaccinations. I feel so sorry for her kids. 

I can’t feel sorry for her adult daughters. They protest outside abortion clinics and spread such ignorance. I feel sorry for her little ones. 

• Upvote 10

• Coconut Flan locked this topic