IGNORED

TAM 2: So Much WTFery

FundieFarmer

I get that phrasing everything in a ghoulishly crude way is part of her Great Value Ann Coulter schtick, but "can't fake my hole"? Seriously? Eeeeeeeuuugggghhhh.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

The "front hole" thing comes from a health guide for lgbtqia individuals which defined a natal vagina as a "front hole" and a surgically made vagina as a "vagina". It came from Planned Parenthood 2 years ago and became quite controversial, especially amongst Radical Feminists.

you can see the guide here: https://assets2.hrc.org/files/assets/resources/Trans_Safer_Sex_Guide_FINAL.pdf

and some feminists talking about how harmful it is here : https://www.reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/comments/525emf/human_rights_campaign_females_front_holes_trans/

Of course fundies are just discovering this now and acting like its new.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 4
  • Thank You 2

I imagine TAM is the type of mom to never call genitals by their actual name. She probably calls them cookies and pee bugs. 

• Upvote 6

6 hours ago, JillyO said:

Why can she say penis but not vagina? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

And she's married to a doctor....

• Upvote 4

It amazes me that her daughter cheerfully glosses over the idea that as much as the men she knows support her and love her... they're still willing to infantilize her by not letting her make her own decisions with healthcare and marriage, at least if they're anything like most of the fundies here. I also wonder if she has ever been harassed or catcalled on the street?

As for TAM herself, her crudity and willful ignorance knows no bounds. It's impressive how often she decides to prove that in a public setting.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

quack doctor who believes that an ectopic pregnancy can survive and produce a healthy baby. 

And he absolutely knows this to be true and to prove it he'd willing let her or any of his daughters die. 

I wonder if he's killed if any of his patients have died because of his idiocy?

Edited by Red Hair, Black Dress
  • Upvote 2
  • WTF 3

• 1 month later...
On 4/19/2018 at 5:57 PM, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

Wasn't there also a brief flash of Juliet's breast(s)? I own a DVD copy (birthday gift :) ), but I haven't watched it in years.

Julia pulls her overalls off and you see her breasts. There are buttock and crotch shots too.

Edited by Mozzie
  • Upvote 1

TAM’s oldest daughter is grifting on FB. I’m so tired of fundies constantly asking for money in the name of Jesus. She’s 19/20. Does she realize that most people in her age group are in college and very few of them are begging for money? They are working and getting student loans they will pay back for years. Why can’t she get a job and save up her money? Or maybe a small loan? Why is she so special that she should have people donating their money to her instead of some other 20 year old working their ass off in college? They all just use Jesus as an excuse to get money to travel around and do what they want. 

C974A409-F7C4-4882-A429-A4C76B0C8EE3.jpeg

8BD32F74-D595-4A93-8DA6-C7C850F25406.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 5
  • Haha 1

her doctor father can't cover her?

jeez, she won't even promise to send an update to people who give her money. she will "try to send a monthly email." real inspiring there.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4

9 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

TAM’s oldest daughter is grifting on FB. I’m so tired of fundies constantly asking for money in the name of Jesus. She’s 19/20. Does she realize that most people in her age group are in college and very few of them are begging for money? They are working and getting student loans they will pay back for years. Why can’t she get a job and save up her money? Or maybe a small loan? Why is she so special that she should have people donating their money to her instead of some other 20 year old working their ass off in college? They all just use Jesus as an excuse to get money to travel around and do what they want. 

C974A409-F7C4-4882-A429-A4C76B0C8EE3.jpeg

8BD32F74-D595-4A93-8DA6-C7C850F25406.jpeg

She has a job. She works at Denny’s as a waitress. 

• Thank You 1

25 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

She has a job. She works at Denny’s as a waitress. 

But why can’t she just save up her money? I don’t understand why she has to quit her job now to do this. What has she been spending her money on? She lives at home still. 

I remember being a poor as hell college student. I had no money. So I never spent my money on frivolous type stuff. I ate cheap food I made at home. I saved up my money for a new car. I bought my clothing second hand or on extreme clearance. I can’t imagine asking for donations for living expenses so I could travel around and do this. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

On 10/11/2018 at 9:40 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

But why can’t she just save up her money?

Because she's ~*Godly*~, that's why! Us heathen are to work hard to financially support people who are ~*Godly*~, lest they ever do an honest day's work.

*Climbs aboard idle speculation bus* That bit abouth becoming apathetic and cold in her walk with God... how much hell do you think she caught from her mother about that? What are the odds she got re-baptized/re-dedicated her life to God (translation: jumped back on the hate wagon) was to get Anus Mouth off her back?

Okay, this is my stop now *climbs off IS Bus*

• Upvote 4

Wait, she's going to work for free for this drama company for a year, but they're charging HER for tuition? What a scam. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

29 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Wait, she's going to work for free for this drama company for a year, but they're charging HER for tuition? What a scam. 

Well I’m pretty sure it’s run by Rusty Thomas so of course it’s a scam. 

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, ViolaSebastian said:

i have a friend who was raised fundie. Before she left she spent some time as an "intern" at a megachurch-type ministry that charged her "tuition" for the opportunity to work in a call center soliciting donations for the organization. She was paying money to these people so that they could have free labor to help them scam more people out of money. My head basically exploded when I heard about it. I've worked in a call center and quickly realized that you could not pay me enough money to do that, and she was PAYING to do it! All schools need to do a lot better and helping kids understand the dynamics of employment and the rights they have at work, and that goes double for the SODRT.

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 10

Okay, guys, hear me out. I'm starting a cleaning ministry to help the word of the Lawd. Of course, anyone who wants to join this holy endeavor to make sure my kitchen floors are clean spread the word of the Lawd has to undergo extensive training, so it'll require that I get $5,000 up front, plus $1000 for supplies. Of course, as director of this operation, I'm a very busy woman, so my place will be included on the schedule. Also, all profits made from the cleaning of other people's homes spreading of the gospel will go right back into my purse the ministry. Oh, and you have to pester your relatives and friends for money for living expenses. It's a small price for you to pay so that you can be a benefit to me the Lawd.

Edited by ViolaSebastian
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 18
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...

It looks like TAM and her daughters want their cake and eat it too. This makes no sense. TAM is clearly quite dominant yet pretends she’s not. 

83B98C03-0099-4649-8B94-97915F962F7A.jpeg

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 1

Since she brought it up, what is real manhood? Is it assholes like Cap'n Smith, and Fred Phelps spewing bile and hatred, and Bro Hawkins grifting for God, and Stevehovah sucking the joy out of living? I'd be very interested in knowing who her model of a real man is.

Why, oh why, does feminism equate to brazenness and dominance? *sigh* This is the stuff that wears me down. Feminism means women like TAM can now do their own thing. It means she can pack herself and her buddies into cars and go off to publicly harass traumatised women at medical clinics.

I'm sure this has all been said before, but how can she not see the inherent hypocrisy in her statements? A woman who wants to go to work and earn the same money as her male co-workers is somehow brazen and evil, but a woman who screams into a camera about anal sex (I still can't get that image out of my head) and who radiates rage, is somehow respectful and modest and bold all at the same time.

• Upvote 10
  • Love 6

7 hours ago, Katzchen24 said:

Since she brought it up, what is real manhood? Is it assholes like Cap'n Smith, and Fred Phelps spewing bile and hatred, and Bro Hawkins grifting for God, and Stevehovah sucking the joy out of living? I'd be very interested in knowing who her model of a real man is.

Why, oh why, does feminism equate to brazenness and dominance? *sigh* This is the stuff that wears me down. Feminism means women like TAM can now do their own thing. It means she can pack herself and her buddies into cars and go off to publicly harass traumatised women at medical clinics.

I'm sure this has all been said before, but how can she not see the inherent hypocrisy in her statements? A woman who wants to go to work and earn the same money as her male co-workers is somehow brazen and evil, but a woman who screams into a camera about anal sex (I still can't get that image out of my head) and who radiates rage, is somehow respectful and modest and bold all at the same time.

I know. The mental gymnastics are beyond me. TAM is one of the most outspoken and brazen fundie women out there. I would say she is exercising her rights as a woman more than many fundie women. There is nothing meek or modest about her. 

• Upvote 9

• 1 month later...

Anna Johnston posted a video on her Instagram story with her and her younger siblings all crammed into a 5 passenger car with her mom driving. Just so you know, that’s way too many people and there are kids sitting on each other’s laps. Including a kid on a lap in the front seat. Because that’s fucking safe. I wish so much she had gotten a huge ticket for that. The activist mommy wants her kids protected from sex education but not gravity. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 5

6 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Anna Johnston posted a video on her Instagram story with her and her younger siblings all crammed into a 5 passenger car with her mom driving. Just so you know, that’s way too many people and there are kids sitting on each other’s laps. Including a kid on a lap in the front seat. Because that’s fucking safe. I wish so much she had gotten a huge ticket for that. The activist mommy wants her kids protected from sex education but not gravity. 

So she's more invested in other women's fetuses than in protecting her own children's lives, then?

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic