IGNORED

TAM 2: So Much WTFery

FundieFarmer

• 2 weeks later...

I’m increasingly alarmed by the amount of photo editing she uses. That doesn’t even look like her. Isn’t lying a sin?

0E857294-4334-4870-9FBC-3D96F1372EE9.jpeg

• Upvote 5

Love and liberty... as long as you believe exactly as I do. If you don’t, then tough, cos you’re going to Hell. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, artdecades said:

TAM saying she isn't brilliant is the first smart thing she has said

I was just going to say that!

This photo doesn’t look like her at all.  She usually looks like she is about to eat one of her own.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

7 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m increasingly alarmed by the amount of photo editing she uses. That doesn’t even look like her. Isn’t lying a sin?

0E857294-4334-4870-9FBC-3D96F1372EE9.jpeg

Okay but also besides the photoshop what is up with that neck? I can’t be the only one seeing shades of the exorcist head spin? 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 1

30 minutes ago, Eliowy said:

Okay but also besides the photoshop what is up with that neck? I can’t be the only one seeing shades of the exorcist head spin? 

If she had brown hair she would look so much like Linda Blair!

• Upvote 1

I wonder why she didn’t answer. It’s a good question. 

35347FE8-DC44-4A3C-9975-CDC750392D85.jpeg

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 9
  • Haha 9

She looks so different without all that makeup and ridiculous glower.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

She recently asked her followers to donate to help with the costs of taking her ten children to an Operation Save America event. Isn't her hubby a doctor? Pay your own damn way to take those mouths you brought into the world. I didn't ask you to have ten kids. And those who have spoken up on her FB page have of course been told to go to hell.

• Upvote 9
  • WTF 3
  • I Agree 3

5 hours ago, spork78 said:

She recently asked her followers to donate to help with the costs of taking her ten children to an Operation Save America event. Isn't her hubby a doctor? Pay your own damn way to take those mouths you brought into the world. I didn't ask you to have ten kids. And those who have spoken up on her FB page have of course been told to go to hell.

She grew up privileged and I bet she still lives that way. So she blows their money on nice stuff that she’s used to and then begs for money to take an anti choice vacation. 

• Upvote 5

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The sad thing is that she has no clue she is MUCH worse than Joan Crawford. 

I literally guffawed when I saw that poster. I tried to find a webpage for their group but came up with nothing. Loved the protester in the bath robe!

• Upvote 3

Does she think that slogan is going to change minds? "So I should have 11 kids and not have any say in the matter? Cool cool, sounds good." 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

31 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Does she think that slogan is going to change minds? "So I should have 11 kids and not have any say in the matter? Cool cool, sounds good." 

Right? Even most prolife people I know love them some birth control. 

• Upvote 6

12 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

She makes the meanest, angriest faces.

Just imagine her as a mother. We know she beats babies into submission but I imagine she can be incredibly nasty with her words as well. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 6

The Johnston’s, Metzgers, Thomas’s, and Campanas were at the big antichoice fest partying it up. The teens and early 20s single fundie girls and boys say they go to fight against abortion but I think it’s just one big party for them. According to their Instagram, it looks like one big party. 

Thats one good thing about the Duggars and the Bateses. They don’t protest abortion clinics like a bunch of assholes. Sure they are assholes that vote against choice but I’m glad they sit their asses at home during these pointless protests. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

7 hours ago, luv2laugh said:

She makes the meanest, angriest faces.

I think that's just her 'serious' face.
Though when she's smiling, she still looks mean...

• I Agree 5

8 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She thinks she’s just so clever :5624795033223_They-see-me-rollinroll:

1A94E6A1-4692-436C-A4DD-59AD5C871198.jpeg

No mam. I am going to keep popping those anti-baby pills! :P 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anna on her not being oppressed: 

https://www.annajohnstonmusic.com/single-post/2018/07/25/Men-1

I feel sorry for her like I feel sorry for all the fundie girls who have no clue that they are treated “less than” by men because they have a vagina. Maybe one day she will figure out what the world is all about. And what fundieland does to girls like her. 

• Upvote 3

Wow, what a naive little twat! Since her Daddy treats her just like a princess, all daddies do... She is an entitled little  idiot, that’s for sure. We 

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Chocolatedefrauded said:

Wow, what a naive little twat! Since her Daddy treats her just like a princess, all daddies do... She is an entitled little  idiot, that’s for sure. We 

What’s crazy is that if she had an ectopic pregnancy, he would make her carry it and possibly kill her. What a loving father! I know she’s dealt with sexism but she just doesn’t recognize it. She’s been ripped apart for her looks online. If she was a male, people wouldn’t have been so quick to call her ugly. I’m positive of it. People rarely talk about the way her brother looks although she and her brother look a lot alike and they are similar in age. Her ignorance was clear in her blog. 

• Upvote 6

• Coconut Flan locked this topic