IGNORED

Pickles & Hairspray 2: Banning at Random, Banning at Will

FundieFarmer

10 minutes ago, Vivi_music said:

As anyone seen what Pickles is on now?

She seems to be rambling about Jason Duggar being either in courtship or soon being, based on this Facebook exchange she found.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

image.png

Anne Bates seemed to have been one of the ladies in the Greece mission trip. I am never one to trust Pickles, but I admit the FB post makes me wonder. For now I'll stay sceptic, but if anything is true, the Duggars will annonce eventually. How old is Jason Duggar already?

Jason just turned 19.

• Thank You 1

They've been talking about this on reddit and I think on the FB fundie wonderland page... people saying who knows if it's really true but if so it would either be Lauren Caldwell or this other girl Madison who has a blog and used to have a public instagram and got annoyed when people called their Greek Mission trip a vacation.  Her family moved to Arkansas to be closer to the Duggars a few months ago.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Cheetah said:

Her family moved to Arkansas to be closer to the Duggars a few months ago.

Wow, just like Lauren's family. Who are all these weirdos uprooting their lives just to "fellowship" with a posse of balding cultists? Are they trying to build the world's most boring compound?

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 21
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

How long ago did this take place?  It hasn’t been that long ago that we had photos of Jason and James at ALERT training.  

• Upvote 2

Did a little sleuthing myself after I read Pickles's horrible part 2 post. She really is the worst. Found this. 

Spoiler

913227083_image1(1).thumb.png.8710205929f3f584b7910bf3bf6f9d1c.png

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

3 hours ago, nickelodeon said:

Wow, just like Lauren's family. Who are all these weirdos uprooting their lives just to "fellowship" with a posse of balding cultists? Are they trying to build the world's most boring compound?

Sounds scary, like they are building a cult. Imagine being a normal person in Tontitown and seeing all this people moving in and all the properties being buyed by Duggars or Duggar asociates. I would be getting out of there so fast.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 3

I found Madison's blog through the reddit posts.  This is the post about their "Greek Vacation" - https://everinjoyfulsong.wordpress.com/2019/03/11/my-greek-vacation/

One of the older posts says their family moved to Arkansas last October.  Her writing is decent in the grammatical sense but very young.  She seems better educated than the Duggar girls but just as bathed in the Kool-Aid.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

You just have to read this phrase from her blog post to know that there's something wrong. 

Orthodoxy is seen as a Christian religion by most–except for those who genuinely identify as Christian.  

I was going to write some snarky stuff here, but I just rest my case. 

• Upvote 16
  • WTF 9
  • I Agree 1

15 hours ago, lizzybee said:

Did a little sleuthing myself after I read Pickles's horrible part 2 post. She really is the worst. Found this. 

Reveal hidden contents

913227083_image1(1).thumb.png.8710205929f3f584b7910bf3bf6f9d1c.png

For me, Madison answer doesnt have to mean anything. Maybe her or Lauren still are not in a official courtship with Jason. Maybe one of them (or both) end up with twins. So tehnicly she could be telling the truth becouse nothing is official yet.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

We live behind our local exclusive Brethren church and there are so many homes in the area that are purchased by their community members. 

I do think their will be a courtship for the twins and/ or Jason sooner rather than later but until it's announced Pickles knows nothing and is reaching. 

I do hope next courtship is Jana though.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

21 hours ago, nickelodeon said:

Why would anybody move their entire family to be close to the Duggars? Even if one of the girls is in a contact she can’t refuse why move everybody?

Yes, it does seem very cult like 

• Upvote 6

32 minutes ago, Four is Enough said:

The "block-head-ed-ness" is strong with this one.

She certainly seems sure that handing out what she calls 'tracks' about the right way to be a Christian to, um, Christians is a great use of her time. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, Cheetah said:

I found Madison's blog through the reddit posts.  This is the post about their "Greek Vacation" - https://everinjoyfulsong.wordpress.com/2019/03/11/my-greek-vacation/

One of the older posts says their family moved to Arkansas last October.  Her writing is decent in the grammatical sense but very young.  She seems better educated than the Duggar girls but just as bathed in the Kool-Aid.  

Wow that blog post is a golden gem of fundie persecution complex and fundie speak in general.

• Jesus loves Greek people! As well as Catholics, Baptists, homosexuals, liberals, democrats, republicans, murderers, etc.–the worst of the worst, even. You name it, He loves them.
  • People love giving Baptists a hard time for literally anything they do–this is a given.
  • Christians will be persecuted when they make the choice to live for God and share the gospel. You can find verses supporting this is Matthew 5, among other places.

That phrase ''this is a given''. WOW. I. Can't. Even.

• Upvote 7
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

People love giving Baptists a hard time for literally anything they do–this is a given

In my personal experience, exactly the reverse is true--this is a given.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 4

How does handing out tracks make you a missionary? I know she just went on a missions trip but wouldn’t a better use of time be doing something productive for the community? Maybe I’m missing something. The thing I wish more people would understand is there is no proof that one religion is true and all of the others aren’t. 

I think it’s funny how pickles blacked out her face and name when she posted about the potential courtship. When she had posted the same picture and talked about the missioncation she left all her her information. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, Lgirlrocks said:

I think it’s funny how pickles blacked out her face and name when she posted about the potential courtship. When she had posted the same picture and talked about the missioncation she left all her her information.

Apparently this girls was threatening Pickles after the missioncation-post so she deleted that post and now keeps her ‘anonymous’

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lgirlrocks said:

How does handing out tracks make you a missionary?

The same way that Jana is a concert pianist.

When your only life competition focuses on your siblings at SODRT, (and you're really not supposed to be competing with them anyway as they are your best friends), your family gets an over-inflated opinion of your skills, talents, and abilities. Therefore, since being a missionary is very prestigious in their circle, anyone going to a foreign country  who hands out tracts is a missionary, and mission trips are pretty much required to be a "good Christian".  Remember, their job is to spread their version of the Gospel, no matter if the recipients are Christians or not.

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 2

Has "Chick tract" (or "chick-tracks") become a generic term for evangelical pamphlets?

Also

As we all gathered outside of it, a few of us were able to watch as a father and his young child–probably only 3 years old–approached the church’s doorframe, and the father began to kiss it! But if that’s not odd in itself, he also lifted up his child and had them kiss the doorframe, as well! This is their lifestyle, and it is engrained into them from before they can even remember or have a say.

As a nineteen year old missionary, she can't even imagine what it would be like to be taught compulsory religion from a young age!!! Don't let her see that video of Spurgeon learning catechism or the Bates toddlers reciting Bible verses.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 21

According to her About Me section of her blog, she is ‘exceptional at spelling’. I wonder is that was engrained at a young age, and whether she got to use it writing tracks? 

• Haha 14

1 hour ago, nickelodeon said:

Has "Chick tract" (or "chick-tracks") become a generic term for evangelical pamphlets?

Also

As a nineteen year old missionary, she can't even imagine what it would be like to be taught compulsory religion from a young age!!! Don't let her see that video of Spurgeon learning catechism or the Bates toddlers reciting Bible verses.

I'd rather listen them than her by the sounds of it. 

Her spelling seems to be lacking.

• Upvote 1

Isn’t this the same chick that said and I quote, “Greeks need to learn some history”? Nuff said.

• Haha 12

The Mediterranean Sea is a SEA!  Imagine that!

Best one I've read today.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic