IGNORED

Pickles & Hairspray 2: Banning at Random, Banning at Will

FundieFarmer

6 hours ago, Angelic83 said:

People are also calling her out on that children don’t play pirates nowaday but superheroes. Based on her experience “teaching”. But if you read the comments you see people saying that children still play it. 

Yeah... Um, Pickles? The Walt Disney corporation would beg to differ.

Spoiler

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, Sky with diamonds said:

Has she deleted the post? Can't find it now.

It does seem she took it down. I no longer see it.  Haha!  Hi Pickled ?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Beermeet said:

It does seem she took it down. I no longer see it.  Haha!  Hi Pickled ?

Couldn't stand the heat it seems.

I'm no fan of Derick at all, but playing pirates was harmless. I think Pickles looks to be offended and stir the pot. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 3

If kids don't play pirates why do I have all this Jake and the Neverland Pirates shit in my house? 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 11
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

Oh, my bad then.... this is last Halloween... (shirt undone and all but only pic not showing his face lol)

received_1705651492897044.jpeg

Edited by HurricaneBells
Eta
  • Upvote 1
  • Love 10

4 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

If kids don't play pirates why do I have all this Jake and the Neverland Pirates shit in my house? 

Seriously! My kids are getting to the point they'll say they're too old for some things, but we still have a Mighty Colossus ship and a Pirate Island hideout. Not to mention all the little action figures I get to step on.

Oh well. At least the Neverland Pirate action figures are well made. They're 5 or 6 years old, and none are broken. The Miles from Tomorrow Land figures are almost all missing an arm, a leg, or a head. Poor headless Miles. :(

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6

I had an ancestor get captured by pirates, but his family and community raised the money for his ransom and he was set free. I guess since he survived it was okay for me to play pirates sometimes.

Edited by TheOneAndOnly
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 9

On 2/10/2019 at 4:18 PM, Sky with diamonds said:

Oh my.  

Pickles should get over herself. Too many chips on her shoulders. 

I'm now thinking of a pickle shaped like a cactus with potato chips on its shoulders ?

• Haha 8

Y'all my daughter (who has autism) has a BFF (seriously the cutest friendship ever) who is 21 and has autism too. His favorite person on earth is Captain Feathersword from the Wiggles. He dressed up as CF for Halloween, it was the theme of his birthday party. His favorite script is "Ahoy there me hearties". 

#certainpiratelivesmatter 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 18

1 hour ago, Nikedagain? said:

Y'all my daughter (who has autism) has a BFF (seriously the cutest friendship ever) who is 21 and has autism too. His favorite person on earth is Captain Feathersword from the Wiggles. He dressed up as CF for Halloween, it was the theme of his birthday party. His favorite script is "Ahoy there me hearties". 

#certainpiratelivesmatter 

I will now force you to give FJ more details about this adorable friendship whenever certain threads get too heated or depressing. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 5

So, I went to go see if any new pics were on pickles, because let's face it, that's really all she is good for now a days, and she is losing her shit over groups mentioning how bad her page has gone down hill, and her paranoia about a "stalker". Seriously, I'm starting to think she is trolling everyone. 

Also, can I just say my oldest was obsessed with the Peter Pan that Jason Isaac was in, and with Hook. I pretty much have those movies memorized. Pirates saved my sanity.

• Upvote 3

She pretended to get mad at someone for checking on the womens Facebook page, the one who called her out. She told the women not to stalk her but she wasn’t going to black out her name. 

Pickles if you don’t black out someone’s name you you are indeed inviting your fans to “stalk” them or at least check them out.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

On 2/10/2019 at 4:18 PM, Beermeet said:

Pirate histrionics.

hahahahahaha....I never thought I'd see those two words used together. I love it.  It should be a new thing. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1

29 minutes ago, Tofu said:

This is getting interesting.

Apparently a lot of people know who she is.

I’m not surprised..,she’s revealed a lot of info about herself.  I’ve figured out she likely teaches, or at least used to teach, in the same school district my sister teaches in.  I don’t care who she is but I probably could find out if I tried.

ETA: my local radio station does a segment in the morning called ‘Facebook Fights’ and it is hilarious..,maybe Pickles’ page would be a good candidate ?

Edited by Snarkasarus Rex
  • Upvote 6

It’s the smugness and the “got it” “banning night” comments. Her recaps used to be entertaining. Now she is just too full of herself.

I believe I know who she is. I have no need for knowing but yeah. Lol.

• Upvote 7

O. M. G.  I just saw the "SOS! People are mean to me!!11!!1" post.   Hahahaha!!!!   That group Pickles is upset about is so not my cuppa. However, at least they can keep it real unlike woe is me Pickled and her PIRATE HISTRIONICS!  We see through you Pickles,  so careful to not mention FJ.  Hysterical!  I'm here for it. ?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3

On 2/14/2019 at 4:43 AM, Lgirlrocks said:

She pretended to get mad at someone for checking on the womens Facebook page, the one who called her out. She told the women not to stalk her but she wasn’t going to black out her name. 

Pickles if you don’t black out someone’s name you you are indeed inviting your fans to “stalk” them or at least check them out.

In the past year alone Pickles has directed fans to abuse Jazz Jennings because she didn't respond her offer to act as go between her and Derick, contacted Tyler's mother wanting to know if she wants him back, made fun of the Rodrigues children, posted unsubstantiated allegations suggesting Josh went further with his abuse and even named the fifth victim, using the excuse that it was already on the internet, that person has chosen not to confirm or deny if she was or not and Pickles should have respected that. 

Pickles is worse than the people we snark on in a lot of ways. She acts like she has the right to say and do what she likes then blocks those who call her out. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 10

On 2/15/2019 at 9:28 PM, Glasgowghirl said:

In the past year alone Pickles has directed fans to abuse Jazz Jennings because she didn't respond her offer to act as go between her and Derick, contacted Tyler's mother wanting to know if she wants him back, made fun of the Rodrigues children, posted unsubstantiated allegations suggesting Josh went further with his abuse and even named the fifth victim, using the excuse that it was already on the internet, that person has chosen not to confirm or deny if she was or not and Pickles should have respected that. 

I called her out a couple years ago (before I was banned) for publishing Derick's old email address when he first left walmart.  When you emailed it (I didn't email it....she did and posted the reply)...It was a standard business reply when people typically leave a job such as "I am not longer at this company, please refer all inquiries to SOMEONES NAME and PHONE NUMBER)..... and she totally left in the person' name and phone number.   I pointed out that when people leave my company, although folks get the "out of office reply", the email is typically also forwarded to another person for time period so no important emails get lost or overlooked.     I pointed out that by publishing this email address, and this totally random person's name and contact info,  Duggar curiosity seekers would be clogging up this person's email, phone line and annoying a totally innocent person for no reason except that they worked at Walmart corporate offices with Derick.  I suggested she take it down or black it out in the very least. 

Her reply was: People don't need to be calling/emailing/stalking that number because she already had.  You know her fangirls were going to do the same just because.  

Edited by SongRed7
  • Upvote 9
  • WTF 1

7 hours ago, SongRed7 said:

I called her out a couple years ago (before I was banned) for publishing Derick's old email address when he first left walmart.  When you emailed it (I didn't email it....she did and posted the reply)...It was a standard business reply when people typically leave a job such as "I am not longer at this company, please refer all inquiries to SOMEONES NAME and PHONE NUMBER)..... and she totally left in the person' name and phone number.   I pointed out that when people leave my company, although folks get the "out of office reply", the email is typically also forwarded to another person for time period so no important emails get lost or overlooked.     I pointed out that by publishing this email address, and this totally random person's name and contact info,  Duggar curiosity seekers would be clogging up this person's email, phone line and annoying a totally innocent person for no reason except that they worked at Walmart corporate offices with Derick.  I suggested she take it down or black it out in the very least. 

Her reply was: People don't need to be calling/emailing/stalking that number because she already had.  You know her fangirls were going to do the same just because.  

You used reason and logic with her, silly!  ¡Ella no comprende! That's how I got banned. 

• Upvote 6

• 2 months later...

As anyone seen what Pickles is on now?

She seems to be rambling about Jason Duggar being either in courtship or soon being, based on this Facebook exchange she found.

Spoiler

image.png

image.png

Anne Bates seemed to have been one of the ladies in the Greece mission trip. I am never one to trust Pickles, but I admit the FB post makes me wonder. For now I'll stay sceptic, but if anything is true, the Duggars will annonce eventually. How old is Jason Duggar already?

Edited by Vivi_music
Because I was unable to insert the screengrab
  • Upvote 6

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic