IGNORED

Pickles & Hairspray 2: Banning at Random, Banning at Will

FundieFarmer

Hmm I just realized I've been banned form Pickles page.  I don't think I ever posted anything, how does she have any commentators left? :confusion-shrug:

• Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 7

W. T. A. F.   She's like totally crazy.  Remember when she just made funny recaps?  Now, she breaks stories, gets the scoop or tries at any cost, is the utmost authority ( in her mind) of ALL things Duggar. Her nasty overall tone and her short answers to comments trying to act authoritarian is laughable at best, psycho for sure. How disturbing!  Andcshe supposedly fosters?  Sure, Jan.  She's been on the crazy train for a while now, not even attempting to get off.  Zero self reflection.  She just simply ( key word here) doesn't understand why everyone else is not salivating over this BreAkInG NeWs she so graciously and skillfully sought out for us little folk.  This woman is a grade A pathetic asshole!  

• Upvote 13
  • Love 2

Just because some of the information regarding Tyler and his mother is the public domain that doesn't mean she has to seek her out. People are crazy, one of the reasons the adoptive parents of Cate and Tyler from TM stopped allowing pictures of Carly online was due to people recognising them and harassing them, their sons birth mother was also contacted on social media. People need to respect boundaries.

• Upvote 14
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

The problem is that she thinks that everyone who somehow is connected to the Duggars or follows them sees her as an authority. I really feel like she thinks it is the same for Tyler's mom if she contacts her or People magazine. Like she can do something for their 'fame' or anything like that. 

She does not realize that she is just a nobody that happens to be the admin of this page but nothing more.

• Upvote 22

I can’t say many good things about the Duggars, but I will say that they seem to treat Tyler very well. He’s inlcuded on small and larger trips, he’s taken on outings, they have thrown parties for him, and he seems happy when he appears on the show. And that’s all I really need to know about this kid as a member of the public (that applies to you as well, Pickles!). 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 7

Pickles claims to be a former foster parent, so apparently she’s forgotten what she’s learned.  Her pointing out Tyler is still with the Duggars even tho Rachel seems to be doing well pissed me off.  Rachel was 14 when Tyler was born and I don’t think we know the circumstances of his birth.  Safe to say it was very trying time in her life...I’m sure she loves him, but maybe she feels she can’t be the mother he needs for whatever reason. Or maybe he just wants to live with them.

Fuck you, Pickles.

• Upvote 22
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 2

Pickles is on Jill's level of intellect if she can't even see how this is perceived as wrong.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2

12 hours ago, Glasgowghirl said:

Just because some of the information regarding Tyler and his mother is the public domain that doesn't mean she has to seek her out. People are crazy, one of the reasons the adoptive parents of Cate and Tyler from TM stopped allowing pictures of Carly online was due to people recognising them and harassing them, their sons birth mother was also contacted on social media. People need to respect boundaries.

Tyler's a little boy who comes from a very troubled home, and moved into a different kind of troubled home, but at least in this home he'll have access to food a bed and cousins/siblings. His mother hasn't made her life public so her life isn't up for public comment. I don't want to the give JB & M too much credit but they didn't have to take Tyler in, they still had 11 minor children living at home when they took him in, they could have let him go into the Foster care system. As bad as the Duggar's are I can't help but think they are a hell of a lot better than many Foster homes and group homes for older kids who will never be adopted. 

• Upvote 28
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

Yo I just saw this now and came straight here to go what the fuck

“Tyler’s mom announced online last week that she is pregnant. She has since removed the post possibly because I messaged her asking since she’s doing better if she will be wanting to regain custody of Tyler.” YO YOU THINK

What a fucking creep!!! She probably freaked that poor woman out. WOW, my jaw dropped

• Upvote 15
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 7
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

It's like after the ridiculous 'John-David has been hospitalized!!!' hullabaloo someone said, "Surely she can't go any lower." And Pickles said, "Hold my beer."

• Upvote 17
  • Haha 17
  • I Agree 6

19 minutes ago, closetcagebaby said:

I saw on reddit that she posted Joy’s “secret” Facebook profile under a different name. Not great. 

She did, to share that Joy had posted the house they built that they have for sale. It is a public profile, in that she has at least the house listing (FSBO) public, and a few baby pics, but not much else. It does seem like Joy has that profile on lock except what needs to be public (such as selling the house).

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

Gross. I just looked at the comments under that post. Why did I do that? Wtf is wrong with people?! Gah!

• Upvote 5

Pickles believes she has a special relationship with the Duggars. She thinks this gives her the right to pry into their lives and be afforded inside information. I'm surprised she has any followers left.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 5

It wouldn't let me edit but I did want to say I don't condone what Pickles did by sharing that Facebook page, just in case my post wasn't clear since I did say it was public.

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, habert said:

Yo I just saw this now and came straight here to go what the fuck

“Tyler’s mom announced online last week that she is pregnant. She has since removed the post possibly because I messaged her asking since she’s doing better if she will be wanting to regain custody of Tyler.” YO YOU THINK

What a fucking creep!!! She probably freaked that poor woman out. WOW, my jaw dropped

Also since when does having another child prove you are in a position to take care of the child that you had to place in someone else’s care? Example: Jenelle Evans. No way in hell should she get custody of Jace back. She’s had two kids since he was born. I’m not trying to compare Tyler’s mom to her, and I hope his mom is doing well, I’m just showing how stupid Pickles is.

• Upvote 13
  • Love 6

If the Duggars and everyone else who may be tangentially but publicly affiliated with them would just let Pickles into their lives and let her be their life coach in all areas public and personal then she could totally fix everything right? 

It's like when she took to trying to contact Jazz to stage some sort of interaction with Derick Dillard with her as moderator....great idea right? Can't imaging why a (still minor) Jazz and her parents  wouldn't jump at the opportunity to have someone as qualified as Pickles walk them trough a redundant conversation with an adult male who bullied her online.

Seriously though, why oh why would Tyler's mom choose to respond to Pickles about any of this? If Pickles did get information out of this woman would she think it was a good thing? It would be a sleazy move if she did decide to talk to Pickles about Tyler's situation and possible future. But Pickles doesn't even see that it's pretty sleazy to ask in the first place. Yes, anybody can ask anybody anything but that doesn't mean she should. Especially when her intent is to share everything publicly on her page for the sake of her own ego. No way she holds back on releasing any so called info she says she has. 

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 4

10 hours ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

Pickles claims to be a former foster parent, 

Poor kid.

10 hours ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

Fuck you, Pickles.

Yes. A million times yes! Pickles is a piece of shit.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

2 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Also since when does having another child prove you are in a position to take care of the child that you had to place in someone else’s care? Example: Jenelle Evans. No way in hell should she get custody of Jace back. She’s had two kids since he was born. I’m not trying to compare Tyler’s mom to her, and I hope his mom is doing well, I’m just showing how stupid Pickles is.

Yes, exactly Jenelle and Amber both have had children since they lost custody and I don't think they deserve custody back of their firstborns. Amber went weeks without seeing Leah when her and Matt broke up then meets someone moves him in and gets pregnant right away. Jenelle's husband was in court today for two separate charges one threatening a Realitor that was looking at land near his property to develop and he decided she was trespassing and the second was for illegally towing a disabled man's truck because he parked his boat too close to the man's truck. 

If Rachel and her husband are stable and decide they want to raise Tyler then that is great but if they are not then he needs to stay where he is.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

Pickles is a lawsuit waiting to happen and I have zero guilt in being part of the decision to ban her greasy ass from FJ many moons ago.

• Upvote 30
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 14

9 hours ago, Curious said:

Pickles is a lawsuit waiting to happen and I have zero guilt in being part of the decision to ban her greasy ass from FJ many moons ago.

And we all thank you! Now if FB would drop her.  

Edited by SongRed7
  • Upvote 8
  • Love 2

I complained/reported her to FB after she publicly named one of Josh's alleged molestation victims.  I said the victim had never identified herself as such,  and was a minor when the incidents happened, but FB just sent me back an email saying they had "reviewed the photo in question and it met with their guidelines", or some such craziness and that was the end of it.  

• Upvote 6
  • Angry 3
  • WTF 2

i can't stand facebook policy line guide any time i reported something i always received the same email, saying that it was ok for them 

1 hour ago, SamiKatz said:

I complained/reported her to FB after she publicly named one of Josh's alleged molestation victims.  I said the victim had never identified herself as such,  and was a minor when the incidents happened, but FB just sent me back an email saying they had "reviewed the photo in question and it met with their guidelines", or some such craziness and that was the end of it.  

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

On 1/27/2019 at 12:57 PM, SamiKatz said:

Children are taking away from their parents for a reason and any decision to return the child to that environment should be made by professionals and the legal system and not people who run mean spirited gossip/Facebook groups/websites.

For the record, I am not necessarily saying anything bad about a parent who does lose custody of their child, or say that they are not able to change and build a loving, stable and nurturing home for their child at some point in the future.

Pickles has reached yet another new low.  She really stinks.

However, I am just here to point out that we have no evidence that the mother of the minor child who is now living with the Duggars had her child taken away from her or lost custody involuntarily because she was legally deemed an unfit parent. 

All we know is that temporary guardianship was given to the child's grandmother.  When she was no longer able to take care of the child the Duggars applied for and were granted temporary guardianship instead.  This could have been with the knowledge, approval, or even at the request of the child's mother.

Very good and loving parents who are experiencing hard times (job loss, illness, substance abuse issues, or legal difficulties) can assign temporary guardianship to family members or trusted others.  This happens if they feel that they are not able to care for their child(ren) properly and need time to get back on their feet.  Sometimes it is the best thing a loving and responsible parent can do in the best interest of the child(ren).

And all this can happen with no child abuse or neglect, no CPS involvement, and certainly not permanent loss of custody.  That is why these are temporary guardianships subject to renewal.

If the parent gets back on their feet then they can petition to have custody of the child(ren) returned to them.  These decisions are always made in the best interest of the child(ren) and sometimes a slow transition is best.  And sometimes, through no fault of the parent, it is deemed better not to disrupt the child(ren)'s lives again and they stay with the guardians.

• Upvote 20
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 6

2 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

Pickles has reached yet another new low.  She really stinks.

However, I am just here to point out that we have no evidence that the mother of the minor child who is now living with the Duggars had her child taken away from her or lost custody involuntarily because she was legally deemed an unfit parent. 

You are correct, and I didn't mean to imply that the mother had lost custody of the child in some official manner, so I apologize that my post did come across in that way.

Edited by SamiKatz
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 2

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic