IGNORED

Pickles & Hairspray 2: Banning at Random, Banning at Will

FundieFarmer

31 minutes ago, WhoompThereItIs said:

@singsingsing I just saw this posted in her facebook group and couldn't wait to see if folks were talking about it here ?

Pickles' response:

Reveal hidden contents

20190106_191254.thumb.jpg.bf2d684caf731e3b5bff7e7de025244e.jpg

Haha, yeah, sure, except that guy who actually knows the Duggars/Dillards (the brother of the guy one of the Query women is engaged to) basically confirmed it long before Pickles ever posted it. Sorry, Pickles.

• Upvote 13

7 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

What’s wrong with Pickles? 

Do you have the next year and a half because that is how long it will take to tell you.

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 14
  • I Agree 2

1 minute ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

is that an existential question?

Her obsession with being the absolute authority on the Duggars and insisting every news report is credit to her is just so strange. She wants to be famous for being associated with them but claims to hate them. I can see her marrying a Duggarling and claiming she did it for insider access.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 13

5 hours ago, singsingsing said:

From Reddit:

8eg2xw6qtu821.jpg

lmao.

Who is she trying to kid? Herself? 

• Upvote 10

11 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Her obsession with being the absolute authority on the Duggars and insisting every news report is credit to her is just so strange. She wants to be famous for being associated with them but claims to hate them. I can see her marrying a Duggarling and claiming she did it for insider access.

DON’T GIVE HER ANY IDEAS!!!! 

I mean, I know we don’t like the Duggars and all, but that’s just cruel to even suggest she marry one of the Duggarlings. Those poor kids didn’t do anything to deserve her. :pb_lol:

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 8

3 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

DON’T GIVE HER ANY IDEAS!!!! 

I mean, I know we don’t like the Duggars and all, but that’s just cruel to even suggest she marry one of the Duggarlings. Those poor kids didn’t do anything to deserve her. :pb_lol:

Like she never thought about marrying JD!! She’s probably pissy he picked Abbie and not some whacko he never met (her), which is why she’s claiming he’s in the hospital with an embarrassing illness. She wishes she gave him mono! She knows the next boy in line is way to young for her, JD was her last chance! 

Edited by HarryPotterFan
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 9

• 3 weeks later...

Why the heck would Pickles even try to contact Tyler's mother? Does Pickles need or want attention that much... sure seems like it. 

Pickles is crossing too many lines. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 16
  • Love 1

What I think of that situation is Pickles has some serious boundary issues.

Someone on reddit shared a post from Pickles where she implied at keeping a list of people she bans and for what reason in her private group. Makes me wonder what so many of us are listed under. 

• Upvote 10
  • WTF 3
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

What I think of that situation is Pickles has some serious boundary issues.

Someone on reddit shared a post from Pickles where she implied at keeping a list of people she bans and for what reason in her private group. Makes me wonder what so many of us are listed under. 

I think she bans for any excuse she can think of. Power fucking crazy she sounds like, excuse my language.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

Contacting Tyler's mother is out of line. Tyler and his mother are not on the show and should be kept out of any publicity. Tyler seems settled where he is and just returning him to his mother may not be in his best interests, it is usually done over time. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 9
  • Love 1

I feel like she’s playing a risky game. The more desperate she gets, the more likely she is to step too far over the line. I hope when she does that she has to face the full legal repercussions of being such a jerk. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 6

6 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

I feel like she’s playing a risky game. The more desperate she gets, the more likely she is to step too far over the line. I hope when she does that she has to face the full legal repercussions of being such a jerk. 

Agreed, she doesn't respect boundaries and contacting Tyler's mother and asking her personal information about her child is not acceptable. Pickles is worse than the people she hates on, as awful as Jim Bob and Michelle only put out basic information about Tyler living with them, people were obviously going to be asking about an extra child living with them, they never said anything bad about his mother either.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, WhoompThereItIs said:

Pickles trying to justify her actions:

20190127_080713.jpg

I can almost guarantee that person will be banned for daring to question pickles. 

• Upvote 14
  • Disgust 1
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, Glasgowghirl said:

Agreed, she doesn't respect boundaries and contacting Tyler's mother and asking her personal information about her child is not acceptable. Pickles is worse than the people she hates on, as awful as Jim Bob and Michelle only put out basic information about Tyler living with them, people were obviously going to be asking about an extra child living with them, they never said anything bad about his mother either.

Absolutely. I give them next to no credit for pretty much anything, but I do think they’ve done a decent job of respecting the privacy of both Tyler and his mother. I don’t know if they were legally required to keep things private or not, but I’ll give them a tiny bit of credit even if that was the case. The important thing is that Tyler at least appears to be happy and healthy with his great-aunt and uncle. If he continues living with them (for whatever reason) then I hope that remains the case. 

• Upvote 16

I have such an issue with her saying children should be living with their parents if it's a secure enough environment.  She (Pickles), should not be making decisions about what's best for a child based on "appearances", or her perception that the mother is doing better now.  Children are taking away from their parents for a reason and any decision to return the child to that environment should be made by professionals and the legal system and not people who run mean spirited gossip/Facebook groups/websites.

For the record, I am not necessarily saying anything bad about a parent who does lose custody of their child, or say that they are not able to change and build a loving, stable and nurturing home for their child at some point in the future.

Edited by SamiKatz
  • Upvote 20
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 3

Oh my fucking GOD Pickles, it is NOT OK to contact Tyler’s mother. There is NO way you can justify it. Do you not understand the concept of boundaries?? 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 10
  • Love 2

27 minutes ago, SamiKatz said:

I have such an issue with her saying children should be living with their parents if it's a secure enough environment.  She (Pickles), should not be making decisions about what's best for a child based on "appearances", or her perception that the mother is doing better now.  Children are taking away from their parents for a reason and any decision to return the child to that environment should be made by professionals and the legal system and not people who run mean spirited gossip facebook groups/websites.

She may be doing well for now but she is still rebuilding her life and it's probably better for her sake and Tyler's if they take things slow, having a new baby and getting a child that you haven't lived with for a few years back at the same time could prove too much and cause a relapse. These things need to be done over time and only if it's best for the child.

• Upvote 23
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

I felt like one of those cartoon characters whose eyes spring out of their head when I saw her post and justification for contacting Tyler’s mother. There are boundaries and she went too far and she is boarding on stalker behavior by contacting Tyler’s mom

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 7

Good grief, she really doesn’t think she did anything wrong! Hey, pickles, Tyler is a MINOR. That’s why. Leave the kid alone. As for his mom, IF she’s pregnant, there is obviously a reason she took the post down, and i’m sure the reason wasn’t so that you could blab about it.

And the “really sensitive & need more time to process” crap is laughable. I didn’t realize pickles was where everyone went to tell their deepest, darkest Duggar stories! But i’m sure everyone knows the funniest part: “i don’t post anything just to screw with people & get attention.” ? Funniest thing i’ve heard all day! ?

• Upvote 18
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic